Designer steroids vs real steroids

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Yes, read it. Thanx. So it's Test and Estrogen which control Libido? Too much of either and Libido still suffers?

    What is it about orals that shuts down Test production since the do not convert to Test. If estrogen goes down, why doesn't the body compensate and produce more Test to compesate like it does with other AI's?

    Sorry for the biology questions but been wondering bout this for some time and I think it is keeping in line with thread topic. Not everyone here understands what goes on when they take the two.
    The body has more than 1 set of limiters on it. Itdoesn't necessarily "sense" production of test directly, it senses androgen receptor activity. So whether or not estrogen goes down, it still sees higher than normal activity at the androgen receptor, so it chooses not to produce any testosterone. Basically to little of either causes libido loss, for some guys too much estrogen or even too much testosterone lowers libido. I've talked to a few pros, and for some their libido is higher while they are on their maintenance dose rather than their cycling dose. it seems that over a gram of test a week is where the libido starts to go back down. Mind you its not like its low libido, its still pretty high, just lower than test levels below that. It may just be that its harder to keep estrogen in the normal range with test dosages that high, i'm not sure.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dianabol isn't more powerful a steroid than superdrol.

    39-50mg of dbol.

    10-30mg of superdrol.

    dianabol anabolic/androgenic ratio: androgenic: 40-60 Anabolic: 90-210

    superdrols : androgenic: 20 anabolic: 400

    different steroids, different effects on the body. but sd is stronger.

    best results, stack the two. 20mg of sd, 30mg of dbol sounds nice.
    real life results are often completely different than on paper. Different steroids bind to different receptors at different rates.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    When it comes to injectables it is recommended that Test is the base. I have 2 questions.

    1)Test users claim raging libidos even at larger doses of say 4-500 mgs per week, while designers seem to kill libido in most cases...why is this?

    2) Test is Test....but do these other orals convert to some type of Test or are there many different types of steroids? Do these oral steroids convert to some type of hormone other than Test?
    I can answer this. It is because some steroids ie, tren, deca etc, can raise prolactin or progesterone or act as agonists for those.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    What is it about orals that shuts down Test production since the do not convert to Test. If estrogen goes down, why doesn't the body compensate and produce more Test to compesate like it does with other AI's?
    Its not just orals that shuts down test production. Its any exogenous (outsuide source) steroid, ie one that is put into the body. Without getting too far into everything, its a very delicate balance and the body constantly tries to regulate it. This is why its not recommended for younger people to take steroids.

    By adding a steroid to the body the body tries to compensate and regulate. The body knows the androgen receptor is still being stimulated so it slows the natural production of test to compensate. And if the outside steroid is taken long enough the body will eventually shutdown its natural production due to the outside steroid's chronic administration. Hence why PCT is needed after a cycle... to help restore your natural production and balance back out this delicate system.

    Yes there are TONS of other factors at play here but this is to answer your question in a basic way.

    Also your body isn't producing more test with an AI. Test gets converted to estrogen by aromatase and enzyme in the body. The enzyme is blocked by the AI... hence the name aromatase inhibitor. By blocking this enzyme you decrease the amount of estrogen because test can no longer convert to it. But Test can still get converted to DHT by 5reductase unless you are blocking that pathway. You also have to know that most test in the body is not free and is bound to SHBG.... blah blah blah... see its very complicated.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    real life results are often completely different than on paper. Different steroids bind to different receptors at different rates.

    real life results superdrol is a stronger compound than dianabol any day of the week.

    i dont even see how one can argue different.
    •   
       


  6. I think we should also remember that everyone's body often times has different preferences on which steroids it likes most. For instance, it's just not in the cards for me to have gyno. Of all the DS I've had, no symptoms of gyno whatsoever. Furthermore, where others put on 2-5lbs of LBM using Tren-Xtreme, I put on 14lbs and held 12lbs after PCT. Still carrying that weight AND some to this day. SD on the other hand (although I'm guessing that Superdrone from PP didn't work out correctly with potency) was relatively mild for my body compared to the 19-Nor. Most other people have the opposite effects. So where one guy says, "This steroid is awesome and stout", others may say "I didn't experience any gains from that same compound." However, the DS industry is far more flaky and fickle when it comes to authenticity of product and consistency of results than the black market for injections and orals. For some reason, companies would rather just lie and make a quick buck for 6 months on a few thousand customers than to actually offer a product with results. Our country has gone to crap when it comes to integrity. End Rant.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    real life results superdrol is a stronger compound than dianabol any day of the week.

    i dont even see how one can argue different.
    I absolutely agree. I never said it wasn't.
    Superdrol is my favourite steroid, along with tren-ace.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    I absolutely agree. I never said it wasn't.
    Superdrol is my favourite steroid, along with tren-ace.
    There we go! These are the types of answers I am looking for!
    So what about epistane, Hdrol, cyclotren in comparison to the non designer steroids?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I think we should also remember that everyone's body often times has different preferences on which steroids it likes most. For instance, it's just not in the cards for me to have gyno. Of all the DS I've had, no symptoms of gyno whatsoever. Furthermore, where others put on 2-5lbs of LBM using Tren-Xtreme, I put on 14lbs and held 12lbs after PCT. Still carrying that weight AND some to this day. SD on the other hand (although I'm guessing that Superdrone from PP didn't work out correctly with potency) was relatively mild for my body compared to the 19-Nor. Most other people have the opposite effects. So where one guy says, "This steroid is awesome and stout", others may say "I didn't experience any gains from that same compound." However, the DS industry is far more flaky and fickle when it comes to authenticity of product and consistency of results than the black market for injections and orals. For some reason, companies would rather just lie and make a quick buck for 6 months on a few thousand customers than to actually offer a product with results. Our country has gone to crap when it comes to integrity. End Rant.
    X-tren worked wonders for me and even at high dosages no gyno. Never had gyno sides. And Superdrol didn't work for me either and it was from PP. I didn't gain crap from it, I also didn't have any sides even at a high dose of 50mg (and again no weight gain worthly of giving the superdrone credit for)

    Weird were like twins

  10. Designer steroids are steroids that have been created by a chemical modification of an existing steroid.

    Masteron to Superdrol
    Epitiostanol to Epistane
    Gestrinone/Trenbolone to THG

    Pro hormones are precursors to other hormones

    4ad to test
    19-norandrostenedione to nortestosterone/nandrolone
    1,4-androstadienedione - boldenone

    et cetera


    The fact that it has a cool name like superdrol,epistane,Anavar, Dianabol,Anadrol,etc doesnt have any relevance whether it is a designer steroid or not.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    Designer steroids are steroids that have been created by a chemical modification of an existing steroid.

    The fact that it has a cool name like superdrol,epistane,Anavar, Dianabol,Anadrol,etc doesnt have any relevance whether it is a steroid or not.
    going by this definition, all steroids besides the 3 parent a/a steroids are designer steroids.

    all steroids are based off of testosterone, dht, & nor testosterone.

    everything else but these three, are chemical modification of existing steroids.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    going by this definition, all steroids besides the 3 parent a/a steroids are designer steroids.

    all steroids are based off of testosterone, dht, & nor testosterone.

    everything else but these three, are chemical modification of existing steroids.
    awesome job.

    in the case of designers, the modification has

    been done to get around legality. the existing steroids being illegal.

    just look at winstrol. not many people use it but there is a designer steroid

    similiar to winstrol called stanzabolin. its winstrol without the methylation.

    it was designed to be similar but legal. Sometimes designers have

    completely different compounds but have the same effect.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  13. uh, nope. unfortunately you have your steroid facts mixed up. there aren't any newly designed steroids available on the market that weren't made back in the 50's & 60's. when thousands of analogs of the three parent steroids were studied and published to find the perfect steroid to be used in medicine.

    all the steroids available legal, and illegal, have published literature on them.

    thg (the clear), this was what you are calling a designer steroid, when patrick arnold created this steroid, it was entirely new to the game, no previously published data on it.

    Several steroids that resemble THG rather closely are mentioned in a patent from 1969 of the French pharmaceutical company Roussel-UCLAF, but nothing is published about the 13b,17b-diethyl-compound, THG.

    but superdrol, pheraplex, dimethazine, cdma (halodrol), norbolethone, max lmg, ect, these are all forgoten steroids created during the big wave of synthesizing steroids to be better.

    there isn't any legal steroids available on the market that havn't been previously synthesized and studied in the past by scientist like vida.

    designer steroids is a bad term, steroids like superdrol, dimethazine, ect are gray market steroids, barely legal, but not new, or designer.

    here is a more "proper" definition for designer steroids"

    "The present meaning of the indication designer steroid has a more vulgar origin. The name has been introduced for effective anabolic steroids which could or can not be detected in routine doping tests"

  14. that is another explanation for sure
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    designer steroids is a bad term, steroids like superdrol, dimethazine, ect are gray market steroids, barely legal, but not new, or designer.
    They really aren't legal to sell, however the way its structured under law if they are sold as "dietary supplements" the FDA basically has to ask you to show how the compound is a part of the natural food chain and if its not you have to pull the product. But until the FDA sends that letter it is not considered criminal activity, even though its not in compliance with the law that allows supplements to be sold.

  16. exactly, barely legal.

    illegal for the sup companies who are producing them, for failing to register it as a new drug, but not illegal for us to purchase and have. at least, not yet.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Designer Steroids, how can you tell wet from dry?
    By whirlwind in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. TESTOSTERONE AND DESIGNER STEROIDS/PH
    By corsaking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 07:14 AM
  3. Questions about Designer Steroids?
    By mj34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 12:27 PM
  4. How are Designer Steroids not covered under this Law?
    By Rabidpanda25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 01:58 PM
  5. Two designer steroids - which one first?
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 08:27 AM
Log in
Log in