How long for m1t to clear the system? - AnabolicMinds.com

How long for m1t to clear the system?

1. Board Supporter

How long for m1t to clear the system?

Does anyone know how long m1t takes to clear the system to the point where NO effects from it will be seen? I am assuming it is fairly short b/c it is an oral but I do not know the half life of it... thought someone knowledgable here might.

Reason I ask is b/c I started noticing pretty bad shedding this last week of my cycle of m1t/4-ad and I want the m1t to clear my system while I am still taking the 4-ad so I can determine which compound was causing the shedding. I suspect it might be the 4-ad b/c I am currently still shedding a lot and I have been off the m1t for 3 days... that sucks b/c I have really liked the 4-AD so far and was about to stock up on 200g of it Has anyone else noticed any bad shedding from 4-AD?

Oh and last question regarding this.... does increased hair shedding neccessarily mean that hair that I am losing will never grow back? I always shed quite a bit naturally but this lately has been at least twice that. If I stayed on this cycle for a long period of time, would I actually slowly go bald? Scary thought.

Sorry for the rant... just kind of nervous about the prospect of slowly making myself bald

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know about the m1t t1/2, but it's prob short to midrange as far as orals go, but if your using too much 4ad, you'll get a lot of DHT convertion, I'm not predisposed to hairloss, but I use Nizoral shampoo just to be safe, on and off cycle all year round! I notice the DHT buildup with excess 4ad usage in my skin though. I feel like you, it sucks cause it could probably be very effective at higher doses, and I'm affraid to take propecia. Or it might be the m1t, sorry I guess I didn't really help.
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I don't know about the m1t t1/2, but it's prob short to midrange as far as orals go, but if your using too much 4ad, you'll get a lot of DHT convertion, I'm not predisposed to hairloss, but I use Nizoral shampoo just to be safe, on and off cycle all year round! I notice the DHT buildup with excess 4ad usage in my skin though. I feel like you, it sucks cause it could probably be very effective at higher doses, and I'm affraid to take propecia. Or it might be the m1t, sorry I guess I didn't really help.
    Ya, I am taking a fairly high dose of 4-ad, about 800mg a day transermally. I suppose this might be it, unfortunately... I guess I will see within the next few days, if it keeps up. Any ideas on if this "Shedding" is permanent loss of hair? If so, that kind of scares me...
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

I don't know, i suspect that it's not too late to restore most of it, do you have any minoxidil solution? You might try cutting out the 4ad for 2 or 3 days and then rechallenging with about half the dose just to finish off the cycle, but if your really worried, stop and get some Rogaine.
  5. USA HOCKEY

use spiro on cycle to protect some hairloss. Propecia wont help Hairloss at the temples. If you use Spiro 5% and Minoxidil (cheaper than Rogaine), most of the hair grows back after cycle. My experience at least. Nizoral is good 3x a week or so.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    use spiro on cycle to protect some hairloss. Propecia wont help Hairloss at the temples. If you use Spiro 5% and Minoxidil (cheaper than Rogaine), most of the hair grows back after cycle. My experience at least. Nizoral is good 3x a week or so.
    Yeah I rush ordered some today. I didn't know this would hit me, as I did a 1-AD cycle and got no extra shedding from it, so I thought I was in the clear. This probably isn't very bad and wouldn't of even been a noticable loss if I had just ignored it (I am shedding probably about 2x what I normally do), but I tend to error on the side of caution. I really like my hair
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Usual, that's smart, you have to live to fight another day. We are moved by the passion to win, but it's always better to sacrafice some temporary gains if it means avoiding more permament losses. Deoudes59 sounds like he has some experience here, he's right on about the Nizoal eod but I'm just paranoid.
  8. Board Supporter

So is the 5% really that much better than the 2%? I think I ordered the 2, but could easily order some 5. As far as the minox, do I take that every day, but ata different time then the spiro cream? And last but not least why nizoral only 3x aweek rather than say 5 or 7?

Oh and also, I haven't had any noticable change in my hairline and/or thickness of my hair, so basically it's safe to assume MPB (if it ever comes) has not hit me yet, but I have a feeling it will sometime soon (my dad started going bald in high school) so should I continue the Minoxidil/spiro treatment to prevent hair loss? Or is minoxidil only effective for regrowth. Basically wouild I be wasting my money to use these products all the time even though MPB has not started to hit me yet.

Thanks
    Last edited by TheUsual; 06-08-2004 at 04:28 PM.
  9. USA HOCKEY

Just get the nizoral and spiro 5%.
    Minoxidil is a lifetime commitment.
  10. Board Supporter

Just get the nizoral and spiro 5%.
    Minoxidil is a lifetime commitment.
    Well I actually have a few boxes of it I got for free laying around (samples sent to my business) and I thought I might try it out to help regrow anything I lost in this cycle, then will probably cease it after a few months. Why is it a lifetime commitment... b/c whatever it regrows is promptly lost once treatment is ceased?
  11. USA HOCKEY

its a lifetime commitment because the hair grown by the minoxidil will fall out if you discountine use. But you won't be sure if the minoxidil regrew the hair - or it came back naturally. Minoxidil speeds up the hair cycle - the generic brands are cheap too
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long for test to Clear the system
    By fitdad1987 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:27 PM
  2. How long for Erase to clear your system?
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2013, 08:02 PM
  3. How long to clear the system?
    By Wanderlust in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 12:47 PM
  4. how long for dbol to kick in?
    By gator0090 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 03:54 PM
  5. How long for Nolva to clear your system?
    By pcn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 03:35 PM