First Cycle Please help

S

Strongbol

Awards
I just finished my first week on Test C. 400mg and Dbol. 40mg
Im planning to do this for another 4 weeks and then continue the test for another 6 weeks. I was thinking about adding tren or winny, or both at the end of my cycle( For the last 3 weeks). I believe that adding that would help me lose some of the extra water while I start cutting down. I plan to take nolvadex and Hcg for pct. Any suggestions???

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I suggest you hit 500-600mg of test ASAP, like next set of pins lol..
I also suggest you increase cycle 2 weeks.
Tren and winny could both be used at end.
Start HCG 3 weeks prior to PCT and run 500iuED/250iuED/250iuED then start nolva PCT.. But I recommend clomid.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But as this is your first cycle, you may not want to run tren. Insomnia, bad night sweats and leaky nips.. If you do decide to go this route, get some caber just in case as I am not sure how good the winnie will be from blocking progestin related sides..

S

Strongbol

Awards
Yeah I think I will pass on the Tren, I rather see how my body reacts to the stuff I'm taking right now. Besides I'm still having a hard time finding all the stuff that I need and I'm probably getting ripped off lol. Maybe next time when I find a better source to get all the stuff I need. But anyways would 600mg make a huge difference? Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think I will pass on the Tren, I rather see how my body reacts to the stuff I'm taking right now. Besides I'm still having a hard time finding all the stuff that I need and I'm probably getting ripped off lol. Maybe next time when I find a better source to get all the stuff I need. But anyways would 600mg make a huge difference? Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it.
600 and 400, yes it would... Big difference bro.. 500-600mg a week is usually the starting cycle dosage.. And even 500-600mg a week of e or c is a pretty mild dose..

S

Strongbol

Awards
Great I'll increase my dosage tomorrow. I'm doing two shots a week so tomorrow i'll inject 300 mg.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
I suggest you hit 500-600mg of test ASAP, like next set of pins lol..
I also suggest you increase cycle 2 weeks.
Tren and winny could both be used at end.
Start HCG 3 weeks prior to PCT and run 500iuED/250iuED/250iuED then start nolva PCT.. But I recommend clomid.
You wouldn't recommend he starts HCG now and run it through the cycle? I certainly would! Better to keep your nuts in check from the start.

Definitely up it asap, at least to 500mg/wk. I ran test cyp at 400mg/wk for my first cycle and wished now that I ran more. I saw nice gains but probably nowhere near what I would have.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't recommend he starts HCG now and run it through the cycle? I certainly would! Better to keep your nuts in check from the start.

Definitely up it asap, at least to 500mg/wk. I ran test cyp at 400mg/wk for my first cycle and wished now that I ran more. I saw nice gains but probably nowhere near what I would have.
Nope, I wouldnt.
You do not need your nuts at all on a test cycle..

S

Strongbol

Awards
Nope, I wouldnt.
LOL. my wife would disagree with that but I think we are cool on that respect so far. No balls side effects yet. If I do it i'll do it later.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
LOL. my wife would disagree with that but I think we are cool on that respect so far. No balls side effects yet. If I do it i'll do it later.
Well, so long as your test is legit, your balls WILL turn into raisins without hcg. Mine started to around week 5 or so once te test started kicking in. Stared hcg around week 8 and they came back pretty quick. Just made my transition to pct much easier. But like gamer said, not completely necessary, although I'd personally suggest it, as many others would. JMO.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nope, I wouldnt.
5lb of protein powder is more expensive than hcg

another way of using hcg is like 3 big shots 2000iu 1500iu 1000 iu like 1-2 weeks from pct or during the start, i forgot which so dont quote me.

S

Strongbol

Awards
Yeah my test is legit, but I think I'll do the HCG later. So far everything is going well.