Sterilize - AnabolicMinds.com

Sterilize

  1. New Member
    homebrewbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    130

    Reputation

    Sterilize


    Hi all

    I have a question about sterilization of your homebrews. Is it possible to damage the active substance if baked in the oven? Is it necesserary to bake to sterilize? For how long do I have to bake to get the things stay soluble in PEG-400?

    Thanks

    Bill

  2. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    debatable topic but I would say no to the first question, yes to the second, and I am not sure about the other
  3. New Member
    homebrewbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    130

    Reputation

    Can I use PEG 300 or 200?


    Is it better to use PEG-200 or 300 for injectable test prop and nandrolone phenylprop 100mg/ml?

    I used peg400 and it hurt like hell. I couldnt walk for a week.

    I think it crashed in the muscle.

    Does anyone know if peg200 or 300 is better?

    Thanks

    Bill
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1112

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by homebrewbill
    Is it better to use PEG-200 or 300 for injectable test prop and nandrolone phenylprop 100mg/ml?

    I used peg400 and it hurt like hell. I couldnt walk for a week.

    I think it crashed in the muscle.

    Does anyone know if peg200 or 300 is better?

    Thanks

    Bill
    Actually its worse, it disperses faster. PEG by itself is not a good vehicle as it disapates almost instantly on its own. (Its very hydrophilic). you need to add some sort of hydrophobic solvent (BB or the like). Glycerol can help a little as well (not sure why though, glycerol is ver hydrophilic).

    as for your other questions, no, baking is not necessary for most things and certainly not for stirlizing. Your primary sterilizing process is to sterile filter (use a .2 micron). Second is BA (I like to think of this as a perservitive and a safty catch rather then a sterilizing process).

    As for how long it take to bake to get things into solution, that depends entirely on the substance.
  5. New Member
    homebrewbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    130

    Reputation

    wHAT TO USE?


    Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Actually its worse, it disperses faster. PEG by itself is not a good vehicle as it disapates almost instantly on its own. (Its very hydrophilic). you need to add some sort of hydrophobic solvent (BB or the like). Glycerol can help a little as well (not sure why though, glycerol is ver hydrophilic).

    as for your other questions, no, baking is not necessary for most things and certainly not for stirlizing. Your primary sterilizing process is to sterile filter (use a .2 micron). Second is BA (I like to think of this as a perservitive and a safty catch rather then a sterilizing process).

    As for how long it take to bake to get things into solution, that depends entirely on the substance.
    Ok


    Thanks for the info bro. I used 5% BA and 15% BB in this solution, but it still seemed not to work. It crashed after a couple of days but then I baked it in the oven for about half an hour and since then it seems fine. I dont really know if I dare to try it again though, I dont want to amputate my leg.

    The substances I am interested to know about how long to bake is the following:

    Test prop
    Nandrolone phenylprop
    Drostanolone propionate
    trenbolone hexa... (parabolan)
    methenolone enantate
    test cyp
    boldenone undecylenate

    But what vehicle fluid should I use? I dont want to use oil, since I like to have it clear in color and keep the viscosity low (I want to be able to shoot it in the shoulders and biceps for example, without problems). I have tried ethyl oleate but it is fcking expensive

    Do you guys know if ethyl oleate is as great as the cost or if there are another low-cost alternative that will do as good?

    Best reg

    Bill
  6. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1112

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by homebrewbill
    Ok


    Thanks for the info bro. I used 5% BA and 15% BB in this solution, but it still seemed not to work. It crashed after a couple of days but then I baked it in the oven for about half an hour and since then it seems fine. I dont really know if I dare to try it again though, I dont want to amputate my leg.

    The substances I am interested to know about how long to bake is the following:

    Test prop
    Nandrolone phenylprop
    Drostanolone propionate
    trenbolone hexa... (parabolan)
    methenolone enantate
    test cyp
    boldenone undecylenate

    But what vehicle fluid should I use? I dont want to use oil, since I like to have it clear in color and keep the viscosity low (I want to be able to shoot it in the shoulders and biceps for example, without problems). I have tried ethyl oleate but it is fcking expensive

    Do you guys know if ethyl oleate is as great as the cost or if there are another low-cost alternative that will do as good?

    Best reg

    Bill
    Ok, , first off why do you care about it being clear? Worry more about it being painless. But if you want clear then use Loriva Canola Oil. Buy it at the supermarket its a clear oil that works good, and its almost white. If you use a strieght solvent for a carrior you can bet it is not going to be painless. And it will not be that much thinner

    The following can be made painless with 3% BA and 10% BB just fine with just enough heat to help the hormones desolve.
    Test prop at 100mg/ml
    Drostanolone propionate 100mg/ml
    trenbolone hexa... (parabolan) not sure but I'd bet 250mg/ml
    methenolone enantate 150mg/ml
    test cyp 300mg/ml (you can go to 400 but 300 is painless)
    boldenone undecylenate up to 400 before it gets thick.

    Nandrolone phenylprop is a bitch. I hate this crap. If I ever find a good way to take it I will let you know.

    If you still don't want oil then you can try something like this 5% ba, 15%BB 25%glycerol, and 55%PEG.

    I wouldn't use EO as a carrior. Use it as a cosolvent. add to the above 20%EO and make the PEG 35%

    Where are you getting the EO BTW? it shouldn't be that much.
  7. New Member
    homebrewbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    130

    Reputation

    Why not use EO?


    Thanks for the info bro.

    Why cant I use EO? I love the virormone propionate and would like to do a copy for myself.

    What are the drawbacks of using EO? What would an ideal recipe including EO look like? What kind of carrier should I use to get it clear and thin (low viscous)?

    Do I have to adjust the amount of BA and BB depending on the carrier or is it the same for everyone? I think that virormone only has EO and test prop in it, no alcohol or BB. Can it be right?

    Thanks Skye, I really appreciate you takin the time to help out.

    Bill
  8. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1112

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by homebrewbill
    Thanks for the info bro.

    Why cant I use EO? I love the virormone propionate and would like to do a copy for myself.

    What are the drawbacks of using EO? What would an ideal recipe including EO look like? What kind of carrier should I use to get it clear and thin (low viscous)?

    Do I have to adjust the amount of BA and BB depending on the carrier or is it the same for everyone? I think that virormone only has EO and test prop in it, no alcohol or BB. Can it be right?

    Thanks Skye, I really appreciate you takin the time to help out.

    Bill
    I think you can if you want but I don't think that they use just EO. If you can find EO it might be worth a try but gen speaking any solvent that you use strieght is more painful. I didn't think it was sold to the grenral public though.
  9. New Member
    homebrewbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    130

    Reputation

    Recipe?


    Hi

    You think it will be less painful to add 25%glycerol to the EO?

    What is the difference between having only EO or PEG or having EO, PEG and glycerol?

    Should I add just glycerol (and 3% alcohol and 10%BB) to the EO-solution or should I also add PEG. Do you have a standard recipe that functions with all the substances or should I have a different recipe for prop, nandrolone phenylprop etc.

    Thanks

    Bill
  10. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1112

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by homebrewbill
    Hi

    You think it will be less painful to add 25%glycerol to the EO?

    What is the difference between having only EO or PEG or having EO, PEG and glycerol?

    Should I add just glycerol (and 3% alcohol and 10%BB) to the EO-solution or should I also add PEG. Do you have a standard recipe that functions with all the substances or should I have a different recipe for prop, nandrolone phenylprop etc.

    Thanks

    Bill
    I would think so but I don't know. My advise is still to use oil where posible. I may get some EO and try it.

    My standerd recipe is 5% BA, 15%BB and PEG for bases (Dbol, test base, bold base) and 3%BA and 10%BB with oil for everything else. I really can't help you more, I just haven't worked with EO yet.
  11. New Member
    homebrewbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    130

    Reputation

    Ok


    Thank you for all the help.

    If anyone else know something worth knowing about this matter: Please help me out.

    Regards
    Bill
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can you sterilize gear?
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:37 PM
  2. Sterilization Temps.
    By jmul508 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2003, 06:50 PM
  3. sterilize gear
    By ript1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-11-2003, 06:05 PM
  4. sterile water for gh
    By doggmann783 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 08:59 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2003, 03:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in