Side effects from Oxavar or mohn?

MarcoNJ

Awards
I am considering a couple of cycles of Gaspari's Oxavar. Yes I know there are cheaper alternatives, but lets just say that I have access to the product at cost effective pricing. I've read that mohn has an effect on male pattern baldness. Is this possible from only taking 2-3 cycles? My hair is more important to me in the long run that the results from mohn. Any advice would be appreciated.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot of decent threads on this - do a search on "m4ohn" to get some info....

Gizmo

Awards
There are a lot of decent threads on this - do a search on "m4ohn" to get some info....
Are you predisposed to male pattern balding?
Cause if you are not you have nothing to wory about....however..if you are..the hair os gonna go sooner or later..just shave your head:)

Giz

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Technically, on paper, m4ohn should be very mild on the hair - much like Anavar. It isnt DHT based and doesnt convert to DHT.

Like I said, do a search for more detailed info. Ive participated in numerous threads on this topic.

Ironchef

Awards
Gaspari is a theif, he rapes you on price the best prices are from hm gear and des supplements, hm gear 5mg tabs for 51 and des supps 4 mg taps for 44 I think I will go with des supps for stocking up.

tarbaby2000

Awards
I am highly predisposed to male pattern baldness and have run two cycles with mohn at 20mg/day and had no sides at all. I do take propecia, but still have some hairloss with every other androgen I've used. So you have nothing at all to worry about with this stuff. results are marginal at best, but anything is okay by me as long as the hair stays. I actually had some hair growth on the ph cycle i just finished with mohn, so I hope that answers your question.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Ironchef-- Did you read the original question? MarcoNJ happens to be in a situation where he can get Gaspari's product at an unusual price. He qualified the question by acknowledging that it's usually the best brand to choose.