possible quad injection infection"
- 09-14-2010, 05:12 PM
- 09-14-2010, 06:05 PM
is the area red, hot, and hard...do u have a fever? if not, then u probably just injected in a bad spot or into scar tissue.
if the pain and swelling doesnt go down AT ALL for about 7 days then id go to the doc
- 09-14-2010, 08:44 PM
09-14-2010, 08:45 PM
09-15-2010, 01:35 PM
What will you tell the doc for an excuse?
09-15-2010, 01:40 PM
09-15-2010, 01:42 PM
09-15-2010, 01:44 PM
You can try benadryl, Tylenol, and ice/ heat for a couple of hours. If the swelling and pain reduces, u may be able to ride it out. If it gets better over the next 24 you're good- just monitor close. And if it worsens definately get some antibiotics.
09-15-2010, 01:46 PM
09-15-2010, 08:46 PM
09-15-2010, 08:49 PM
09-15-2010, 08:50 PM
may want to start varying injection sites...glutes, delts, etc. give the quads a break..
09-15-2010, 09:03 PM
09-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CryingEmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2007, 12:03 PM
- By xxtruxx1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2006, 03:29 PM
- By ryanbodybuilder in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-28-2005, 09:27 PM
- By Lionheart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2005, 10:26 AM
- By bt4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-26-2004, 06:20 PM