possible quad injection infection"

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
is the area red, hot, and hard...do u have a fever? if not, then u probably just injected in a bad spot or into scar tissue.

if the pain and swelling doesnt go down AT ALL for about 7 days then id go to the doc

RedCatX

Awards
What will you tell the doc for an excuse?
Be honest with them if it's serious. Sounds to me like a 750mg Test E? Per cc? or total from 2.5cc?

I wouldn't have put more than 300mg in your quad at a time. Can you post a pic? How are you feeling now?

:hmmm:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Be honest with them if it's serious. Sounds to me like a 750mg Test E? Per cc? or total from 2.5cc?

I wouldn't have put more than 300mg in your quad at a time. Can you post a pic? How are you feeling now?

:hmmm:
No, dont say it was steroids..

I would say B12...

I doubt it is an infection.. Just wait it out, the swelling and pain will get worst before it gets better..

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
You can try benadryl, Tylenol, and ice/ heat for a couple of hours. If the swelling and pain reduces, u may be able to ride it out. If it gets better over the next 24 you're good- just monitor close. And if it worsens definately get some antibiotics.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can try benadryl, Tylenol, and ice/ heat for a couple of hours. If the swelling and pain reduces, u may be able to ride it out. If it gets better over the next 24 you're good- just monitor close. And if it worsens definately get some antibiotics.
It always gets worst before it gets better..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the imput, basically i feel just fine actually great im on gear!! i do sweat a lot but have the whole cycle, feel kinnda hott but then again i have the whole time, this was my 6th injection, and ya 750total mgs. Didnt have any problems with the others. I may have a fever, but i definately dont feel worn out or run down, going to the gym tonight for sure. I have an appt tomarrow just to make sure. I will def be telling them b12.

the weird part is its been almost 6days since the injection the red blotchy part is about 6 inches in diameter, but its on my inner quad rob a good 3 inches to the left of were i actually pinned, this morning reddness lookd better now it downst lol, its tough to tell if im sick or if its just the sides from the test ahhhh lol, no camera sorry, the area that is red does not hurt at all whatsoever doesnt even feel tender, may be a little warm tho
Dude, your good..

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
may want to start varying injection sites...glutes, delts, etc. give the quads a break..