Turnibol with what for a recomp?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Chaps,

I'm off work for around 5 weeks and will doing a turnibol cycle during this time. Now I don't think I will have an opportunity such as this in next year or so to really push my physique to the next level. So with that in mind, for the most effective recomp over the next 5 to 6 weeks what should I stack with Turnibol? My preliminary research has identified the following two options:

11 Sterone
Dermacrine

But I can't decide between them. Any advice from anyone is welcome. Starting the cycle this week, so need to decide quickly.

Thanks for all your help.

S.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Out of those two I would say Dermacrine to counter the slight hit that your libido may take but what about Androhard?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I suffer quite agressive MPB, which I manage using various meds. So can't use DHT derivatives as it is the primary cause of my hairloss.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
What about a fura clone? katanadrol is a good deal... But as far as choosing between derm and 11-sterone it all depends on what you want from this cycle. 11-sterone will cut you up more, but derm might give you larger size gains and as mentioned above will keep your sex drive up.