Primordial Performance is clearing out all PH's!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Change is not something to be sad about :) Look forward to the new era that it ushers in :dot:
true Rosie! it does make me feel better knowing that I've already stocked up on my favorite items :D

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Change is not something to be sad about :) Look forward to the new era that it ushers in :dot:
Agreed! Without change there would be no progression, or innovation. Plus, I have high hopes for the future of Primordial Performance supplements. Bottom line: there's still time to stock up!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have no doubt they will have more great stuff. I mean Look athe the TRS...That is awesome by itself!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap!!!! soon or later...May need to pick this up soon

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have no doubt they will have more great stuff. I mean Look athe the TRS...That is awesome by itself!!!
Word is Primordial Performance will be revamping the TRS, too. I mean, talk about bigger and better things... Can't wait!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I'm surprised that hasn't already happened.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
^^^I'm surprised that hasn't already happened.
Yeah, how DARE adults want to improve their body composition and enjoy their life outside of work - lets make more laws!!!

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
oh well, another one bites the dust!!!! guess it's off to the next one. thanks though PP for putting out quality products.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard a rumor an internal FDA memo was circulating citing Epistane and Superdrol to be labeled as controlled substances soon.
makes me glad I have a lifetime supply of havoc on hand :p

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get em while you can my friends!!

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
makes me glad I have a lifetime supply of havoc on hand :p
Lifetime!? I don't know about that ;)

If so... you won't want to lift weights past 70, so alright, I'll take a couple off your hands!

B

brihamil79

Banned
Awards
I'd think the price point would be alittle better if they want to move the product quicker.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eric said the trs will be changing as well.
Oh snap!!!! soon or later...May need to pick this up soon
The TRS has been scheduled for changes for awhile now, it was stated when TCF-1 came out.

I heard a rumor an internal FDA memo was circulating citing Epistane and Superdrol to be labeled as controlled substances soon.
Any idea how soon, I wanted a bottle of Epi at some point, but am broke right now.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is primordial comming out with new ph's or out of the ph game all together ?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I better stock up on dermacrine before it runs out.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Would be a wise decision. Hopefully you stock on the TD version ;). I am personally preferential to Transdermals. The LV's work pretty damn good, but you really can't beat the Primordial Performance Transdermal product line. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, I've got 3 bottles left and I'm debating on getting a couple more to throw in the fridge.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, stock up and grow on your stash and wait untill Primordial Performance releases even greater supplements. Sounds like a plan to me.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I like the way you think. :1244::1244:
Hmm I may order some turinabol lv. Never know when the FDA will ban it so might as well stock up while it's on sale hehe. I'm going to have so many prohormones I won't know what to do with them >:€

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm I may order some turinabol lv. Never know when the FDA will ban it so might as well stock up while it's on sale hehe. I'm going to have so many prohormones I won't know what to do with them >:€
Id much rather have to many then not enough!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, the online PH trading community can take care of whatever surplus one may have.
True. It'll be like having gold sometimes :p

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't miss out on this sale, everyone! Now is the time to stock up on your favorite primordial PH's!

-John

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't miss out on this sale, everyone! Now is the time to stock up on your favorite primordial PH's!
And you'd better do it fast, while there's still some stock left! We've broken our sales records each day for the last 3 days in a row, actually overselling our NONdiscontinued items - which has slowed down shipment of orders (but we will still endeavour to stick to our 72-hour shipping time).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks you guys for all your orders! As Rosie said, if you are planning on placing an order, the time is now!
Reiterating our thanks for all of your loyal support for us as we work on bringing you a completely new line-up of products. The response has been overwhelming, and we look forward to the next few months! :)

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
sorry if im being slow, but when did you change to PP Rosie?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Its a shame that eventually these products will be difficult to get for responsible users.
True, very true. Unfortunately we live in a society where there are more absolute idiots than there are wise and responsible people.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
If I bought some prohormones and stashed them in my DDR deposit box how long would they last?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see an alternative to the LV versions. I like that I can take caps with me if I wont be at home, I had to carry SD in a cooler in my truck when I worked out of town.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what a DDR box is, but assuming it is room temperature, at a safe estimate 2 years. Beyond that I recommend the fridge.
DDR = Dance Dance Revolution

I meant to type safe deposit box lol!

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
DDR = Dance Dance Revolution

I meant to type safe deposit box lol!
:dance:

I think it's safe as long as it's stored in a relatively cool environment and kept away from direct light sources.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see an alternative to the LV versions. I like that I can take caps with me if I wont be at home, I had to carry SD in a cooler in my truck when I worked out of town.
lmao u don't need to refrigerate SD