prohormone ban has me contemplating a premature PH cycle

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.26%

prohormone ban has me contemplating a premature PH cycle

The likely upcoming ban on prohormones has caused me to contemplate using PHs long before i had originally planned. I am 21 and have been training seriously for 1.5 years and still have a lot left to gain naturally, but i'm scared that by the time that i'm really ready for PH's, like in 1-2 years down the road, PHs will be banned and not accessible. I'm really feeling pressured to go ahead and start using now, so that at least I learn how to cycle and what works for me while PHs are still legally and easily obtainable. Also how difficult will it be to obtain certain PHs after the ban?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.42%

Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    The likely upcoming ban on prohormones has caused me to contemplate using PHs long before i had originally planned. I am 21 and have been training seriously for 1.5 years and still have a lot left to gain naturally, but i'm scared that by the time that i'm really ready for PH's, like in 1-2 years down the road, PHs will be banned and not accessible. I'm really feeling pressured to go ahead and start using now, so that at least I learn how to cycle and what works for me while PHs are still legally and easily obtainable. Also how difficult will it be to obtain certain PHs after the ban?

It's your choice, not ours. If you want to wait, then wait!.. just stock up now..

Why would you bother with illegal PH's post-ban when there are (arguably) more effective "real" steroids?
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.97%

yeah after the ban you might as well use real AAS. If administered correctly it's probably no more dangerous than the methylated prohormones.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-20-2014, 08:40 PM
  2. Help me choose my first Ph cycle.
    By oogaly_boogal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 04:58 PM
  3. The ban has begun
    By enrique81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-10-2004, 07:25 PM