quick question about epi pulse pct

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I am planning my next PH (been over a year since my last one which was hdrol).

I was wondering if you guys think prime with powerfull would be good enough for a test booster for my pct?

Also I have a bottle of recycle I was going to use. I have seen it used before with a epi pulse so I was considering it but I am thinking about getting some clomid for just peace of mind.

Any thoughts?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No response??

Well I have been doing some ready and thinking and this is what I have planned so far. Would Really appreasiate some feedback

epi pulse: 3x a week
week1: 10/20/20
week2: 30/30/30
week3-8: 40/40/40 (Maybe take it up to 50, will see how I feel)

During cycle
Cycle support
low dose DHEA (25-50 mg) in the morning and again in the mid afternoon 4 cort control and libido
taurine for pumps
cissus rx for joint support and cort supress
creatine mono
erase – test boost/cort

Staples
Xtend for pre/intra/post workout
fish oil
zinc before bed
yellow gold

PCT
Recycle - PCT supp
Prime/powerfull for helping towards test boost
Cissus rx for cort suppression and joint support
Anabolic pump
Oep
jacked

Also I am thinking of getting some clomid for "just in case" but I dont think I should need it. I am concerned if prime/powerfull will be sufficient for boosting test post cycle. The USP combo stacked with recycle should boost my test back up right?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
1. prime and powerfull won't raise your test back up.

2. why are you taking a fat burner (OEP) to help you lose your gains in PCT?

3. epistane is not a PH - it is a fully active steroid.

4. get some clomid ( low dose it )

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. prime and powerfull won't raise your test back up.

2. why are you taking a fat burner (OEP) to help you lose your gains in PCT?

3. epistane is not a PH - it is a fully active steroid.

4. get some clomid ( low dose it )
1. Thanks, this is what I wasn't sure about.

2. I didn't think OEP would contribute towards loosing muscle mass. I was planning on taking OEP to help with fat loss in PCT. I am not too concerned with my scale weight if I gain 7lbs and then loose 7lbs in PCT is not my concern really but if my bench, DL, Squat, etc all go up and stay up during PCT is what I want. I want more of a recomp I figured OEP would help with this. If I am wrong please let me know, this was just what I was thinking.

4. I will have clomid on hand but considering it is a pulse cycle and epi is fairly mild and I have seen logs, specifically an epi pusle with recycle used as PCT, I am fiarly confident that recycle would be good enough. (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/137168-recycle-ing-tomahawk.html) Again I am not going to depend on it so I will have clomid on hand.

Thanks for your input. I do not own the erase product I listed yet. It is on sale so I was thinking of picking a bottle up and using it during cycle to keep test up. I was also considering trying out blue up stim free for during cycle maybe I will just get the blue up and using it post cycle and save the prime and powerfull for another time

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Judo,

First off sorry it took me a bit to get to this, I have been pretty busy between work and the big primordial sale.

Here are my thoughts, and it will come with a disclaimer. I am not a fan of the pulsing method, I always saw it as do a cycle or don't. If your not looking for all the gains that come with a compound, do a weaker compound, if you dont want all the sides of a compound, do a less harsh compound. But thats my opinion and many disagree with me, so I won't tell you not to pulse.

I agree that Prime and Powerfull are not a PCT. Now I am a fan of throw in anything you got on PCT to help solidify the gains, but these are additions to PCT, not a replacement. If you have the clomid, use it. You could as soontob mentioned low dose it. If you want to avoid a SERM and save it in case you feel you need it and remain OTC, then I would recomend grabbing the TRS. This is not me just pushing our products, it honestly would be significantly more beneficial to your recovery then the Prime/Powerful situation. Now I am not sure how much a pulse effects hormone regulation when compared to a normal cycle, but I would bet it still has a decent enough effect to make sure you take care of yourself in PCT.

Edit: I just noticed that you mentioned you have Recycle, this would be better then the Prime/Powerful, not as rounded as the TRS, but in a pulse situation it might be enough, I am a non-bull****ter, so when I say I don't know about pulses, I mean it, and I would get other opinions as well.

Drop the OEP in general. The only time I would say a product like OEP should fit into a PCT is if it was a total cut cycle, but even then, I would advise against it. Its not that OEP is a bad product (I have heard good things), its that PCT should be all about solidifying your gains. I know you are not concerned with weight, but if you are losing muscle, you will lose strength.

If I missed anything, let me know...or follow up questions, etc...

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you do a 4week pulse
According to dr.d's write up on how to pulse orals
A conventional post cycle therapy won't be required from your typical 4 week pulse, if you are doing 6 - 8 weeks pulse and want the pct
Then why not just do the normal cycle bro?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Judo,

First off sorry it took me a bit to get to this, I have been pretty busy between work and the big primordial sale.

Here are my thoughts, and it will come with a disclaimer. I am not a fan of the pulsing method, I always saw it as do a cycle or don't. If your not looking for all the gains that come with a compound, do a weaker compound, if you dont want all the sides of a compound, do a less harsh compound. But thats my opinion and many disagree with me, so I won't tell you not to pulse.

I agree that Prime and Powerfull are not a PCT. Now I am a fan of throw in anything you got on PCT to help solidify the gains, but these are additions to PCT, not a replacement. If you have the clomid, use it. You could as soontob mentioned low dose it. If you want to avoid a SERM and save it in case you feel you need it and remain OTC, then I would recomend grabbing the TRS. This is not me just pushing our products, it honestly would be significantly more beneficial to your recovery then the Prime/Powerful situation. Now I am not sure how much a pulse effects hormone regulation when compared to a normal cycle, but I would bet it still has a decent enough effect to make sure you take care of yourself in PCT.

Edit: I just noticed that you mentioned you have Recycle, this would be better then the Prime/Powerful, not as rounded as the TRS, but in a pulse situation it might be enough, I am a non-bull****ter, so when I say I don't know about pulses, I mean it, and I would get other opinions as well.

Drop the OEP in general. The only time I would say a product like OEP should fit into a PCT is if it was a total cut cycle, but even then, I would advise against it. Its not that OEP is a bad product (I have heard good things), its that PCT should be all about solidifying your gains. I know you are not concerned with weight, but if you are losing muscle, you will lose strength.

If I missed anything, let me know...or follow up questions, etc...
I wasnt depending on the prime and powerfull on my sole test booster. The recycle should take good care of my needs and I was throwing in the prime and powerfull in for just good measure. I'll cut the OEP from the plan. I might just run it now and do the epi later. I wanted to pulse to avoid a SERM but I am leaning to just doing a regular cycle. Thanks for your imput and congrats on the rep position.. I never noticed it before

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say up the dose of the pulse if that is what u decide to do. If u start experiencing problems lower the dose. I wouldnt suggest Erase during ur cycle maybe part of ur PCT starting week 3. Recycle is good but I would still low dose the clomid especially if u already have it. Like others Im going to suggest dropping the OEP if u need an energy boost thats what Jack3d is for. Id like to see something for ur "off" days during ur pulse. Something I would suggest is Forma-Stanzol or Sustain Alpha. Adding a pump of SA to my balls this cycle has seemed to help with atrophy. U could use the Forma-Stanzol everyday of ur pulse which is what I did with my 6-bromo product.

Best of luck my friend and glad to see u back. I hope u have been keeping up with ur work outs.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay okay you guys convinced me. Thanks for all the input. My problem was I was trying to be cheap and use stuff I already had. I have some SA from a sale they had but was saving it to take wit 1T. I am not in a rush to run this cycle so Ima just wait and do it later. I have been gone for awhile and I feel stupid when it comes to cycles now. Workouts have been going good.. been doing 531. About to start tates stronger 3 phase program. Ima just do the USP stack with OEP for now. I am leaning towards the TRS, I had always thought it looked expensive but now when I consider it, it seems well worth it. Thanks for all the input guys!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay okay you guys convinced me. Thanks for all the input. My problem was I was trying to be cheap and use stuff I already had. I have some SA from a sale they had but was saving it to take wit 1T. I am not in a rush to run this cycle so Ima just wait and do it later. I have been gone for awhile and I feel stupid when it comes to cycles now. Workouts have been going good.. been doing 531. About to start tates stronger 3 phase program. Ima just do the USP stack with OEP for now. I am leaning towards the TRS, I had always thought it looked expensive but now when I consider it, it seems well worth it. Thanks for all the input guys!!
Anytime.

And I feel you on the trying to use what you got and save the cash option. I am pretty tight on cash at most points, so I am always trying to cut corners. What I learned is it is always best to wait, save up, and do it right.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime.

And I feel you on the trying to use what you got and save the cash option. I am pretty tight on cash at most points, so I am always trying to cut corners. What I learned is it is always best to wait, save up, and do it right.
With TRS I could run a full cycle and I would not need a serm? Would I need anything in the PCT or does TRS cover all bases?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With TRS I could run a full cycle and I would not need a serm? Would I need anything in the PCT or does TRS cover all bases?
Depends how cautious you are. I am overly cautious, so even on my Turinabol/Andro, I am running the TRS with Clomid (Really could get away with just TRS). The TRS is very well designed though to cover all angles of a PCT. It reallly would come down to your dosage. If you choose just to do OTC, I would consider adding in TCF-1.

Anything you would add on top would just be a bonus. For example, I have a decent amount of I-GF2 left, so I will most likely take that as well. I like the more the merrier approach as long as it is something that would not interfere with recovery (aka another hormonal product). Will also probably use all my staples (Creatine/GPLC/FishOil/Multi)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I was at work and was thining about my current supps that I own and thought of this combo. How does it look?

Epi pulse- same as first post
Sustain Alpha on off days (I have the topical one)
and for PCT - Recycle along with supress-c for cort control and 6-bromo to help recycle raise the test back up.

Look good? I also have some topical dermacrine but I think the above covers everything pretty nicely. (I had completely forgotten I had the 6 bromo and supress-c, which means I have too many stored supps in my closet ;) )

Again will order clomid to have on hand for in case but would really perfer not to use it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was at work and was thining about my current supps that I own and thought of this combo. How does it look?

Epi pulse- same as first post
Sustain Alpha on off days (I have the topical one)
and for PCT - Recycle along with supress-c for cort control and 6-bromo to help recycle raise the test back up.

Look good? I also have some topical dermacrine but I think the above covers everything pretty nicely. (I had completely forgotten I had the 6 bromo and supress-c, which means I have too many stored supps in my closet ;) )

Again will order clomid to have on hand for in case but would really perfer not to use it.
I would think that the sustain in between a epi pulse should make PCT relatively easier. Having the clomid on hand is a good call, but really only bloodwork will tell you if you are recovered or not.