BLOODWORK from SD/TREN bridge (complications)

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I did an SD to tren bridge, and recently during PCT about 1 week in. I got so ill i couldnt eat anymore (when went to med center, they gave me nexium...hmmm thanks lol), i was told that my liver and organs werent inflamed. They just did a physical check. Told me most likely its acid reflux or something along those lines since i tested neg for h-ployri. i wasnt able to eat any fats, if i did id get upper abdominal bloating and pain that was painful and i couldnt do much than just fall over. then i started puking if i ate too much at a sitting before it starting passing. just ate rice mostly till it passed about 9 days later. I have no clue what happened. It wasnt food poisoning either. i dont have insurance so, wasnt much i could do outside seeing those cheapo physicians. Is there anything on my blood work results that would prove related to this? perhaps its strickly a gastro related problem

FYI: bloodwork was drawn during PCT. so im sure TEST/LH etc readings are useless now. i had opted to get this done at the time to see if perhaps i had got some liver failure or similar complication. I didnt have the funding for more thorough blood work, but hoping to find a clinic that can help me out.

other details: I had not done a cycle for a year or more prior to this one, but cycle history was (phera at 5 weeks, Tren at 4 weeks, and epi at 4 weeks)

Diet
Was about 3400cals - 4000cals (off days/workout days)
300g + carbs (oats, ezekiel bread)
Protein 220-240g (tuna, turkey, protein iso powder)
fats 80 - 100g from nuts and peanut butter.

Cycle:
SD- 10/20/20
tren- 0/0/0/90/120/120/120mg
Androhard - 500mg a day

MISC ON CYCLE:
Vitex 600mg day
CLA at 6 gel caps daily
Cel cycle assist
Toco 8
Liver longer
plus extras (hawthorn, coq10, and garlic extract, fish oil)

PCT:
Clomid
DAA
mega dosed Vitamin C
toco8

6 weeks total. i gained 25lbs. but lost all of it from illness but no biggie, my concern is elsewhere considering the symptoms were so alarming for me. so heres my bloodwork.

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq177/k4izen/Untitled1.jpg
http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq177/k4izen/Untitled2.jpg

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
If this was taken on pct your pct looks good but it does seem like your liver is stressed

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, pro dienolone has been shown in the past to negatively effect the liver. no suprise there when you look at the structure if this steroid and other such as trenbolone.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
If this was taken on pct your pct looks good but it does seem like your liver is stressed

Thanks for the response guys,

Blood drawn on 2nd week of PCT.
so is the bilirubin high? (bilirubin is normally what value in a healthy male? What values seem to pop up for ALT/AST usually from tren also? i only just learned about its effects on transanimases.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
ya your enzymes are not really elevated at all considering. how about your gallbladder? you ever have issues with that?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I did an SD to tren bridge, and recently during PCT about 1 week in. I got so ill i couldnt eat anymore (when went to med center, they gave me nexium...hmmm thanks lol), i was told that my liver and organs werent inflamed. They just did a physical check. Told me most likely its acid reflux or something along those lines since i tested neg for h-ployri. i wasnt able to eat any fats, if i did id get upper abdominal bloating and pain that was painful and i couldnt do much than just fall over. then i started puking if i ate too much at a sitting before it starting passing. just ate rice mostly till it passed about 9 days later. I have no clue what happened. It wasnt food poisoning either. i dont have insurance so, wasnt much i could do outside seeing those cheapo physicians. Is there anything on my blood work results that would prove related to this? perhaps its strickly a gastro related problem

FYI: bloodwork was drawn during PCT. so im sure TEST/LH etc readings are useless now. i had opted to get this done at the time to see if perhaps i had got some liver failure or similar complication. I didnt have the funding for more thorough blood work, but hoping to find a clinic that can help me out.

other details: I had not done a cycle for a year or more prior to this one, but cycle history was (phera at 5 weeks, Tren at 4 weeks, and epi at 4 weeks)

Diet
Was about 3400cals - 4000cals (off days/workout days)
300g + carbs (oats, ezekiel bread)
Protein 220-240g (tuna, turkey, protein iso powder)
fats 80 - 100g from nuts and peanut butter.

Cycle:
SD- 10/20/20
tren- 0/0/0/90/120/120/120mg
Androhard - 500mg a day

MISC ON CYCLE:
Vitex 600mg day
CLA at 6 gel caps daily
Cel cycle assist
Toco 8
Liver longer
plus extras (hawthorn, coq10, and garlic extract, fish oil)

PCT:
Clomid
DAA
mega dosed Vitamin C
toco8

6 weeks total. i gained 25lbs. but lost all of it from illness but no biggie, my concern is elsewhere considering the symptoms were so alarming for me. so heres my bloodwork.

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq177/k4izen/Untitled1.jpg
http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq177/k4izen/Untitled2.jpg
it seems like tren is always F8cking somebody's body up.

its terrible

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are not alarming. This is expected.

ALT will come back down in time.

Other than that you're looking good. LH is very high. I suppose that will come down after clomid.

Test is good. Estro should calm down in time too.

From your bloods I wouldn't think you had the complications you did. It should be something else. I've seen way worse liver values than that and people not having what you did.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
thanks again for the responses, after constantly researching my results i started to think the same thing even more.

i asked the doctor about the gallbladder but she insisted i didnt fit into that Demographic (what silly thing to say to someone). So im quite confident my symptoms are related to "diverticulitis" and my episode was due to something inflammation and or infection perhaps. But all my symptoms fit really well here. From pains in the VERY beginning in my lower left abs, constipated as hell no matter how much fiber i consumed, early signs i didnt pay attention to, passing it off, felt like gas bloating pains... and since they werent every day forgot about it. Then later on bam, i had an attack...which needed a liquid diet to rest the bowels. but im only 26 yrs old, still young for this to happen. Best lead thus far though.
(while its only self diagnosed, at this point it seems quite clear this is what happened to me recollecting all the events etc + blood work being in expected ranges as i keep hearing.)

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
thanks again for the responses, after constantly researching my results i started to think the same thing even more.

i asked the doctor about the gallbladder but she insisted i didnt fit into that Demographic (what silly thing to say to someone). So im quite confident my symptoms are related to "diverticulitis" and my episode was due to something inflammation and or infection perhaps. But all my symptoms fit really well here. From pains in the VERY beginning in my lower left abs, constipated as hell no matter how much fiber i consumed, early signs i didnt pay attention to, passing it off, felt like gas bloating pains... and since they werent every day forgot about it. Then later on bam, i had an attack...which needed a liquid diet to rest the bowels. but im only 26 yrs old, still young for this to happen. Best lead thus far though.
(while its only self diagnosed, at this point it seems quite clear this is what happened to me recollecting all the events etc + blood work being in expected ranges as i keep hearing.)
I had this happen to me 2 weeks ago and I am on hdrol....sounds VERY similair to what I was experiencing symptom wise. I had to drink salt water to clear myself out because I hadnt gone from 2 days earlier. I had lower abdominal pain and bloating as well.

Here is the kicker....I took some ibprofen for some back pumps I was getting....and it also killed the little nut pain I was getting, plus the abdominal pain I had, and I started going normally again. I have been fine since too. I have no explanation for this but I am still going to try seeing a doc as soon as my insurance situation gets sorted.