Epi for 2nd cycle - advice from experienced users?

Porkpie74

Porkpie74

Awards
After debating whether to jump into using test or sdrol, I've decided for my 2nd cycle (1st was hdrol back in March) to run with epi as a step up before possibly moving onto test.

I've read lots of conflicting posts on epi, but what I'd like to know is:

1) Dosing - should I increase it through the cycle, decrease it or keep it stable? And for how many weeks? (did 6 wks of hdrol)

2) What cycle support do I need and do I need to preload (on hdrol I used Cycle Assist & fish oil & mutlivits - the last two which I use daily anyway)

3) PCT - should I go for nolva again and what dose/how long?

4) links to any good diets - I currently consume about 3000cals, following a pretty similar diet to the one I had on hdrol, albeit with coffee and the occasional donut added in.

My stats are:

36 yrs old
5"9
81kg

(My avatar is my physique following pct after hdrol - I'm only slightly less defined now and lost some size).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is ur goal with epi first off?

I would dose- 40/50/50/50/50/50

cycle assist will help

pct should be clomid not nolva as epistane doesnt aromatase

Porkpie74

Porkpie74

Awards
My goal is to put on some muscle and size.

Before my hdrol cycle I was 86Kg and after PCT got down to 80kg, a lot of which was fat - m waist shrank and I got a lot of comments on how I'd lost weight and had a thinner face. I wanted a body recomp so was really pleased with the results, and trained hard, but since the pct I've lost muscle too, an inch from my arms and can feel it in the looseness of my t-shirts, my chest is also noticeably smaller.

Ideally I'd like to put on 5kg of muscle and maintain it. Now I've shed the fat I was carrying I think this is possible but need to know really what my intake of carbs should be as I think I didn't consume enough carbs last time or since, my focus was on protein and I think that was short-sighted.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm Epi alone i highly doubt you'll put on much size. Bro if i were you i'd jump on a test cycle kicked off with SD. You will definitely put on size with that cycle broski :D

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ you would gain massive size there

if ur looking to stay oral for now

Im on a cycle of m14add bridged into pmag- its day 12 and i am up 9 lbs- most of it water/glycogen- but i bet at least 2-3 lbs is muscle as i am getting stronger- epistane is better suited for a recomp or a cut than a bulk

good bulkers

mlmg
m14add
Superdrol
tren
m1t(be very careful with this I wouldnt reccomend it personally but u will gain mass easy)
Im sure there r more

mwmeighen

Awards
First Epi cycle

Watup! Im 18 about 150 I train MMA and in college im trying to get my weight up and harden up im about to do my first cycle of epi I have never cycled before but I think I have done my homework I already have COq10, hawthorne berries, liver aid, and im waiting on the epi. I was gona run it 10/20/30/40 but im not sure if nolva would be all I need for pct? any suggestions?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Watup! Im 18 about 150 I train MMA and in college im trying to get my weight up and harden up im about to do my first cycle of epi I have never cycled before but I think I have done my homework I already have COq10, hawthorne berries, liver aid, and im waiting on the epi. I was gona run it 10/20/30/40 but im not sure if nolva would be all I need for pct? any suggestions?
bad idea bro

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you must stay oral, I'd go with:

Superdrol 20/20/20
Epi-------0/0/0/30/40/40/40
Nolva----40/40/20/20 after finished with Epi. Run a T-Booster too, I recommend SA

For best results in size and strength: Superdrol and Test. Something like this..

Superdrol 20/20/20
Test 10 weeks @ 500mg
Superdrol again in weeks 10-12 while Test is clearing from system.

Start PCT with Nolva/Clomid on week 13 and run both for 4 weeks Nolva ~ 20mg; Clomid ~ 50mg

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bad idea bro
+2.

Problem #1 - He's 18.

Problem #2 - He isn't anywhere close to weighing enough to get the most out of PH/DS cycles. He should be at least 175-180lbs before considering IMO.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
18 waaaaaaaaay too young for steroids dude

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
18 waaaaaaaaay too young for steroids dude
"x2" doesn't even begin to describe how true this statement is. Stay far, far away from hormonals right now. You wanna get big? Eat big - simple as that.