First Cycle what you guys THINK?

mrhermit

Awards
Hello here are some things about me. Im 30 years old 5'2,135lbs, body fat (no clue) Been lifting since 18 years old, mostly consistent unless i injured myself. I would like to be 145 lean. Ever since i was working out never took anything not even protein. Maybe a year ago i realized how important it is. So right now I take protein 2-3 times daily. So this would be my first cycle. I've been reading and this is what i came up with so far any comments would be very helpful.

PRELOAD
-Pre-loaded with Cel Cycle Assist 14 days prior to starting beastdrol, 4 caps am and 4 caps pm

CYCLE
-CEL Cycle Assist throughout cycle, continue 2nd bottle for 2 weeks into PCT
-Beastdrol 10/10/10/20/
-Epi last week stack with Beastdrol. 20/20/20/30
PCT
CEL Cycle Assist for 2 weeks
-Nolvadex Pills 20mg day 1 of PCT for 4 weeks 20/20/10/10

Does this look right? Please feel free to change something or let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I would say don't do a bridge for your 1st run you need to know how each compound works for you as well as learning what it's like to be shutdown and the sides that will can come with altering your normal hormones. Go with the Epi solo for your 1st run. besides that you're not looking to bad.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
One week of epi would do absolutely nothing. Also running two methyl products isn't a great idea either, very bad for your liver.

Either do the beastdrol alone, or do epi stacked with something else non-methyl. Also for your PCT, just do 20 all the way through, don't drop to 10.

Beastdrol is a pretty harsh product, you may want to look into something a little less harsh. If you got any questions, feel free to PM me.

Also, SD tends to make people blow up (like looking like a balloon) and you said you wanted to be "lean" so you might want to look into a AI, to keep bloat down, YMMV.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if protein is a recent addition to your diet, i hope you have a diet. 6 planned meals a day. What does your diet look like?

mrhermit

Awards
okay let me rephrase myself -)... I cant get lean cus of diet. Im too lazy. I guess I wanna loose some body fat but put on some weight but not fat.... if that makes sense...

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This sounds stupid!!! You shouldn't be on One of the harshest steroids ever made if you don't even diet right. Ou really need to get started adding mass first natty than use steroids otherwise your just gonna harm your body for what? Some gains that your gonna lose right after?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
okay let me rephrase myself -)... I cant get lean cus of diet. Im too lazy. I guess I wanna loose some body fat but put on some weight but not fat.... if that makes sense...
yeah, that kind of undermined your entire thread

mrhermit

Awards
Okay understood... Will look into diet before trying.. thats why i cam here first =) Thanks everyone for the input...
This sounds stupid!!! You shouldn't be on One of the harshest steroids ever made if you don't even diet right. Ou really need to get started adding mass first natty than use steroids otherwise your just gonna harm your body for what? Some gains that your gonna lose right after?