Iron labs g2g?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just ran across this company and was curious if anyone has used there stuff? If so what have u used? Seems like they have good feedback but u never know.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great reviews on iron labs. . .mass builder. .. MethyS had some good reviews on other sights like bb and a few others. . .

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Great reviews on iron labs. . .mass builder. .. MethyS had some good reviews on other sights like bb and a few others. . .
Cool. Was looking to see if anyone at AM used there stuff. Considered getting some m1t to kick off my test/deca cycle.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Was looking to see if anyone at AM used there stuff. Considered getting some m1t to kick off my test/deca cycle.
haha dam. . m1t to kick start some deca and test. . . hmmm very interesting. . bought time we start seeing some deca out there!!! I like deca! Minus deca diiick haha but they have ways around that!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha dam. . m1t to kick start some deca and test. . . hmmm very interesting. . bought time we start seeing some deca out there!!! I like deca!
If I had the money to run legit, painless, HG deca I would of added it to my cycle..

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
haha dam. . m1t to kick start some deca and test. . . hmmm very interesting. . bought time we start seeing some deca out there!!! I like deca!
Yeah its fall/winter so time to bulk. Got 4 bottles T400 and 3 deca200 :) was going to use SD but m1t is tempting me.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey gamer you took your stats down WTF hahah. . .i know there isa reason haha :hmmm:
I never had stats up brah xD..
No reason to throw em up until end of cycle any-who haha..
You funny :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I never had stats up brah xD..
No reason to throw em up until end of cycle any-who haha..
You funny :)
very true. . .just noticed it. .. and i'm bored a shiii at work so hahah pardon my attention to detail hahah :type: :redeemerwhore:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I hope your gear is legit dosed bro :)
Me too! Lol... Used the T400 some at the end of last cycle at 800wk and was crazy boost. Skin and libido went nuts. Suppose to be same stuff. Was suppose to get test e but would have killer his supply and he has a few guys that have shows and need it so had to make due.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me too! Lol... Used the T400 some at the end of last cycle at 800wk and was crazy boost. Skin and libido went nuts. Suppose to be same stuff. Was suppose to get test e but would have killer his supply and he has a few guys that have shows and need it so had to make due.
Im gonna transfer over from 500 of e to 800 of d in a few weeks :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
HG gear can be fake or underdosed just as easily as UG gear. The fact is we're always taking a gamble when we buy gear, and while I like the aspect of an all HG cycle, I would hop on some Test E 400 any day ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the m1t i added into my diesel cycle was from iron labs. after 4 days, I had to drop the m1t. it was too much to handle without test.

it's legit bro. i was only using 10mg. was blowing up.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
the m1t i added into my diesel cycle was from iron labs. after 4 days, I had to drop the m1t. it was too much to handle without test.

it's legit bro. i was only using 10mg. was blowing up.
Smiling ear to ear! I am sold! M1T kickstart! And lets get HUGE! Probably start at 5mg 1-1.5hr preworkout and see how that treats me then bump to 10mg. Can't wait!!!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
It's not m1t, but their methyl-s is very nice... Makes u say 'damn! Dats dat superdrol son!!!'

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definetly legit! The owner is rozzr over at MFF and PHF also. I have been thinking about grabbing a bottle of m1t from them just haven't wanted to spend money but I'll probably have to man up and do it soon.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
HG gear can be fake or underdosed just as easily as UG gear. The fact is we're always taking a gamble when we buy gear, and while I like the aspect of an all HG cycle, I would hop on some Test E 400 any day ;)
Haha yeah, I used same stuff bfore and it was legit. Possibly slightly under dosed but not by much. When I moved to 800/wk skin and libido went plan nuts! Lol.

Nice to hear the pos feedback. Was looking at getting some beast but might just grab there sd for later use.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
A friend is taking thier product Tren e and he is getting good results.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Not only legit, but shipping is crazy fast. To my door in 5 days from the UK!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Iron labs is legit ran a 6 week cycle of their 5mg. SD and I was very happy with the results.