Going from the PH world to the AAS world.

camden

Awards
Hi guys,

I have done alot of research and plan on making the transition to AAS. I have run 5 PH cycles, and plan on bumping it up and giving the big stuff a try. There are plenty of arguements to use AAS over PH, and I have more sources down so I want to give it a go.

Once again this is my first cycle so I am planning on going Test-E only for 12 weeks.

I will shoot 500 mg of test 1 time per week.

Plan on alt. quads each week using a 23g 1" needle.

PCT:

-Nolva 20,20,10,10
-Clomid 100,100,50,50

Will be running an AI throughout cycle, any suggestions?

Also how does it look in general? Could I get away with just Nolva for PCT.

Thanks fellas.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really i'd recommend still injecting 2x a week, and if you do the combined nolva/clomid just go with 50 for clomid the whole time.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Do a split on the test. 250mg a shot twice a week.

camden

Awards
Easy,

Thanks for the response. I was still debating on injecting 2x a week actually, im a little needle phobic at this point still... which im sure i will get over soon enough :) If i ran tamox solo, would i still be gtg @ 40,40,20,20?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Easy,

Thanks for the response. I was still debating on injecting 2x a week actually, im a little needle phobic at this point still... which im sure i will get over soon enough :) If i ran tamox solo, would i still be gtg @ 40,40,20,20?
I like clomid/nolva PCTs for long cycles..
50/50/50/50
40/20/20/20/10/10

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Agreed split it up to 2 times a week,and like gamer said kick start it,you 5 ph cycles throw one in there for the first 4 weeks.you wont feel the test for like 3-5 weeks.Also agree with running the clomid at 50mg ed for the whole pct.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What everyone said. Consider kickstart for sure. Superdrol is one hell of a drug...

You will get over needle phobia after a couple times... You'll become a natural at it and start looking forward to it and hate the days you don't get to pin. It's weird.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Hasn't anyone else seen this... He's 5'8" 175lbs and run 5 cycles!!!! Somethings not right here!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use some tren or SD or D bol to kickstart things. The Test E will take 4wks to start seeing gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5'8 is pretty damn short, and to be almost 180, i'd say this guy is pretty large.

you gain some, you loose some, if we all kept what we gained on cycle, we'd all be too big to type.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5'8 is pretty damn short, and to be almost 180, i'd say this guy is pretty large.

you gain some, you loose some, if we all kept what we gained on cycle, we'd all be too big to type.
Hey, im 5'9", you calling me short!!?? lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea buddy! we are short! suck it up and face the truth!

but damn do we look good! KTS!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea buddy! we are short! suck it up and face the truth!

but damn do we look good! KTS!
I swear, everyone on AM tonight must be high, drunk or a combo of both xD..
Thank God im not 6', then it would suckkkk.. Even wish I was an inch shorter lol...:shocked:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh 5"8 is nice. It won't get you a basketball scholarship, or a chance to be in the NBA, but it will get you well rounded muscles, and it is the perfect height to attract females. Seriously.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha, not me, I wish I was about 5'10" or 5'11".

man, just thinkin of my height to weight, if I was a couple inches taller, i'd be about 10-20lbs heavier, and that much bigger!

but then again, my wife is only 5'2". so if I was taller & bigger, it'd look kinda wierd.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I wouldn't mind having a few more inches on me. Oh well, I try not to think about that too much. I remember being depressed over being 5"8 a while ago lol. Like depressed as hell.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha ha, not me, I wish I was about 5'10" or 5'11".

man, just thinkin of my height to weight, if I was a couple inches taller, i'd be about 10-20lbs heavier, and that much bigger!

but then again, my wife is only 5'2". so if I was taller & bigger, it'd look kinda wierd.
No, not how it works lol..

You get taller, but stay the same weight and it is distributed evenly throughout your taller body.. Which will make you look smaller :).. LMAO:thinking:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, yea, if you were to stretch me out now. but I use my imagination. If I ate and trained for the body of a guy who was 5'11" my estimated daily energy expenditure would be more, and so my caloric intake would be that much more to get to an equall hight to weight ratio.

something like that. :p

camden

Awards
Thanks for the help guys and the ht comments! I was out of town for the weekend and didn't have computer access. Do you guys really think I should run a kick start for my first cycle? I do have a bottle of havoc lying around...

Also should I bother to run an AI on cycle or just keep one on hand?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, if it's your first cycle stick to test e solo. Kickstart is optional, but enter the game slow and steady IMO.

Test e, 500 mg a week. Let's see how this treats you and base future cycles on this one.

Definitely keep an AI on hand. Might not need it, but you'll be screwed if you need it and don't have it.