Methyl V vs Beastdrol

BigSpoon

BigSpoon

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to the site but not new to bodybuilding. I've been off and on over the years with it, being most serious from 07-Present with a few short 1-2 month breaks. I'm trying to get back into it now. I'm on some prescription medicine I'm trying to stop taking so I can focus more on my diet and exercise and gym time. I'm about 200-205lbs now - have some BF I'm trying to get rid of - but would like to get up to about 215 being very solid.

As for my question.... I've taken many supplements and PHs over the years (2 cycles of Tren from ACL + 1 stacked cycle of Tren/HMG/Mass all from ACL) with proper PCT (Estro from ACL, LIVR from ACL, etc). I never had any issues with side effects and I got some good gains from them. I'd say a lot of my gains came as a result of good eating and exercise though. Anyways, I have a few friends who used to take and told me about Methyl-V Test from Muscle Fortress. Well, I found out it's not longer Methyl-V-TEST it's just Methyl-V. Supposedly because of ACL's Tren, they had to take that out of the formula? The nutrition shop guy said this formula is better and he likes it more now though. Sales trick perhaps. But I picked up a bottle of it along with a bottle of Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations and a bottle of Complete PCT by BBS. I was told this would be sufficient PCT for the Methyl-V. What do you guys think? This is of course going to be taken alongside an entire arsenal of supplements and multi-vitamins like Orange Triads, Fish Oil, ZMA, ALCAR, NAC, you name it.

OR

I could try some Beastdrol instead. My friend picked up 2 bottles and this will be his first time with anything like this. I have read lots of good things about Beastdrol online, but have never known anyone personally who has taken it (like I have with the Methyl-V and Tren in the past). Would the PCT I have set for the Methyl-V be sufficient for the Beast? Supposedly, the Beastdrol doesn't convert to estrogen, so I wouldn't be needing certain supplements to combat that? Whereas I might with the Methyl-V?

Just not sure which I should take. This not being my first time with a PH, I think I could handle the Methyl-V, but I am just being cautious since I haven't had the best diet and exercise routine (save for my job) over the past month. I probably should set a foundation with exercise and nutrition first (without prescription meds) before starting either the Methyl or the Beast...

Sorry for the long post. Just trying to find my way around here. Mods, please direct me elsewhere if I didn't post in the right place. Thanks.

PS: Please don't flame me. I'm not ignorant to the dangers of anabolics. I joined here for the knowledge base and hopefully to contribute :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Beastdrol FTW my man. This stuff is legit as it gets. No it doesn't convert to estrogen, you don't need anything on cycle.

Just get yourself some clomid or nolva for PCT and a natty test booster of your choice. You'll love the Beast ;)

BigSpoon

BigSpoon

Awards
Beastdrol FTW my man. This stuff is legit as it gets. No it doesn't convert to estrogen, you don't need anything on cycle.

Just get yourself some clomid or nolva for PCT and a natty test booster of your choice. You'll love the Beast ;)
Yea, I'm all about picking up some Beastdrol before it's all gone :scool:

Are you saying you don't need anything on-cycle for support for Beastdrol? If so, that's a plus...

Big time noob question probably, but where can I get Clomid or Nolva? And would Max Anabol (from Max Muscle) be good for a test booster? The MM store used to push it on me for use after a cycle of Tren. I would post a link but I can't until I have 50 posts.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea, I'm all about picking up some Beastdrol before it's all gone :scool:

Are you saying you don't need anything on-cycle for support for Beastdrol? If so, that's a plus...

Big time noob question probably, but where can I get Clomid or Nolva? And would Max Anabol (from Max Muscle) be good for a test booster? The MM store used to push it on me for use after a cycle of Tren. I would post a link but I can't until I have 50 posts.
Well i was talking about on cycle estrogen control, but yeah you should take supports, whether it's a all in one support supp, or just taking milk thistle, fish oils, hawthorn berry, etc etc. I've never heard of max anabol.

BigSpoon

BigSpoon

Awards
Well i was talking about on cycle estrogen control, but yeah you should take supports, whether it's a all in one support supp, or just taking milk thistle, fish oils, hawthorn berry, etc etc. I've never heard of max anabol.
Right on, yea I'll definitely be hitting the milk thistle, fish oils, hawthorne berry, vitamin e complex, garlic, coQ10, you name it. Don't want my BP to get too high. Someone on here said their BP went higher on Beastdrol than it did on Tren. Worries me lol