P-stanz or Stan-drol for experienced user

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I need a quick acting hardening agent/anabolic to add to the end of this cut but it has to be non-methylated.

which would you pick for an experienced user?

I am thinking 900mg of stan-drol for a month or 300mg of p-stanz?

I've taken real winny but all methyls give me nose bleeds.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love DHT derivatives--they make me feel rock hard.. mainly Epi. Haven't tried any of those but I had a buddy take stan-drol with good results. Nothing major but decent. Stan-drol gets my vote based on that LOL.

Goon, you should check out furazabol too. I think you will like that.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I love DHT derivatives--they make me feel rock hard.. mainly Epi. Haven't tried any of those but I had a buddy take stan-drol with good results. Nothing major but decent. Stan-drol gets my vote based on that LOL.

Goon, you should check out furazabol too. I think you will like that.
Any product/brand names that are readily available still?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any product/brand names that are readily available still?
Katanadrol sold by mrsupps. I believe it's on sale until tomorrow so read up on furazabol and see if you like it. I think furazabol will do you some justice for sure in regards to what you're looking for.

Too bad about the methyls man. Sorry to hear that... I love me some methyls haha.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
goon i know u said methyls give u nose bleeds, and inject winny is still methylated even when injected....but have u tried it?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
goon i know u said methyls give u nose bleeds, and inject winny is still methylated even when injected....but have u tried it?
I'm not even going there...winny is a nightmare on me orally and I HATE injections. I never get over the fear so winny injectable with all its trade offs in frequency, pin size and price just isn't gonna happen right now.

FWhat about this on katana

"Katnanadrol is a high dosed powerful version Orastan E (not Orastan A) and Prostanozol "

Looks like they say it is p-stanz

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not even going there...winny is a nightmare on me orally and I HATE injections. I never get over the fear so winny injectable with all its trade offs in frequency, pin size and price just isn't gonna happen right now.

FWhat about this on katana

"Katnanadrol is a high dosed powerful version Orastan E (not Orastan A) and Prostanozol "

Looks like they say it is p-stanz
Hmmm,

furazabol is 5a-androstano[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

katanadrol is 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

p-stanz is [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol

I was never familiar with the nomenclature of p-stanz but knew it didn't resemble furazabol

It might, lemme look into this

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I searched more and katanabol is Orastan-e which is prostanzanol (not sure if it is p-stanz, I've learned to assume NOTHING in pro-hormones/DS's) Orastan-a is furazabol and the mr.supps site distrinctly says ktanabol is NOT orastan-a

Actually Orastan-a was tested to not actually be furazabol so I am not sure if there is a chemical problem in the manufacturing process that plagues the compound (i.e. being hard to formulate) or if it was just a error by gaspari. Either way the whole Furazabol thing seems like a stretch in the current market unless there is a reputable brands I don't know about.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's the same as furazadrol, not prostanozol.

IIRC it's unmethylated furazabol, while prostanozol is unmethylated winstrol. Not 100% sure though, the nomenclature can get weird when people use different nomenclatures for the same thing... jbryand would know for sure.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
it's the same as furazadrol, not prostanozol.

IIRC it's unmethylated furazabol, while prostanozol is unmethylated winstrol. Not 100% sure though, the nomenclature can get weird when people use different nomenclatures for the same thing... jbryand would know for sure.
Then I wonder why the site says the opposite... Might want to make that clearer.

So you are saying it is closer to feraguno

I am close to just trying epi and seeing if I can handle it but I know it wont workout

1newbie

Awards
Just added p-stanz for the last 4 weeks of my hdrol cycle. So far (three days) super hard and dry at 150mg/day. Will bump to 300mg in another day. Supposedly an un-methylated winny clone, but seems better than real oral winny from back in the day. Abs coming in super fast, but worried about being 'too dry'...

Also appetite is through the roof and only change is adding the p-stanz. Ate 2000 (2x normal amount) calories of carbs today and still craving more.....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then I wonder why the site says the opposite... Might want to make that clearer.

I am close to just trying epi and seeing if I can handle it but I know it wont workout
I think you will like epi. It is mild, real mild. But a great great harder..
MrSupps also has a BOGO on that right now, that ends tomorrow..

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I think you will like epi. It is mild, real mild. But a great great harder..
MrSupps also has a BOGO on that right now, that ends tomorrow..
Bogo is of no value to me. Gettin 1 bottle for under 40 is a lot more sensible because it's 90% likely that I won't be able to handle it. I have been unable to handle any oral for years and if you look at the real science behind epi it is not a mild oral on the liver.

I know all about methlys, these non-methyls are what I am trying to learn about, so far p-stanx and stanz-drol are a coin toss.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

hmm i can't comment on what any sites say but it's the same thing as Furazadrol. Or CEL's clone "furuza-A."

Furazabol THP ether.

It's a really great stacker since it's nonmethyl. But as gamer said, Epi-Strong is a great choice as well. Depends on what you're going for. Epi-strong will grant more size and strength gains. Katanadrol is meant to be stacked with something else, but it'll be best when your bodyfat is low and you can see the hardness and vascularity.

edit: just read your post about "handling" methyls... well you can always try a low dose and work up.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bogo is of no value to me. Gettin 1 bottle for under 40 is a lot more sensible because it's 90% likely that I won't be able to handle it. I have been unable to handle any oral for years and if you look at the real science behind epi it is not a mild oral on the liver.

I know all about methlys, these non-methyls are what I am trying to learn about, so far p-stanx and stanz-drol are a coin toss.
More mild than superdrol and phera..

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
More mild than superdrol and phera..

Maybe I can consider it but I didn't want to spend over $100 and the stan-whatever will be 60-70 and the epi another 35-40... Will 30mg of epi really be stronger than 900mg stanz-drol? I did havoc stacked with m-drol once and didn't notice much of anything but I think it was from the bad batch of m-drol.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30 mg of Epi is really low bro. Especially at your weight. You probably would see nothing from 30 mg.

50 is a minimum for me to be honest. And many people here will tell you Epi's sweet spot is 50 mg. I hit up 60 and saw GREAT results.

I ran the same thing as you, superdrol/epi and check the link in my sig for my results.

Beastdrol and Epi-strong.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
30 mg of Epi is really low bro. Especially at your weight. You probably would see nothing from 30 mg.

50 is a minimum for me to be honest. And many people here will tell you Epi's sweet spot is 50 mg.

I ran the same thing as you, superdrol/epi and check the link in my sig for my results.

Beastdrol and Epi-strong.
I can't do it then, my body just can't handle methyls anymore. So really I am focusing on those non-methyls and can't seem to find any comparisons

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok just wait for jbry to get the full scope on non-methyls. He will know it all for sure.

I Pm'ed him so he will answer when he can.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say for what your looking for and your choices go with pstanz @ 300mg. In my experience epi is a bulker(similiar to SD) that has the added benefits of achy/dry joints. Don't know why, but it puts weight on me easy......

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you considered 19-nor tren?? It is non-methyl, probably the strongest one to. It will get you that hard, cut up look.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
(Taken for OTC Hormone Chart Thread) Here's a couple of charts that will help you out. Just look for your hormone of choice and read up.....

Attachments

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for stanodrol, it's a basic Androstane that undergoes two way conversion to stanolone(DHT). You can expect similar effects....

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered 19-nor tren?? It is non-methyl, probably the strongest one to. It will get you that hard, cut up look.
19-nors are a bigger no-no than methyls. I get gyno in seconds... I dont mean puffy nips I mean I am already looking for a surgeon.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
As for stanodrol, it's a basic Androstane that undergoes two way conversion to stanolone(DHT). You can expect similar effects....
Is p-stan the same?

Looks like I might be SOL on this one...

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I found some info!

Originally Posted by dumbhick3
With respect, this is an open forum. If you don't want replies from normal folks, then don't post; just send a PM to your friend at CEL (if you have one). I always like CEL's comments on their own products b/c they know them best, but that doesn't mean that no comments are allowed until then.

If you look around (like right above on this thread and other places), CEL already put the write up for Stano Drol and P-Stanz and Furuza-A online and answered some Q's about them. It converts to a DHT-derivative anabolic (Stanolone) and is thus a substance with similar uses as Winstrol, Furazabol, P-Stanz, and Furuza-A. As far as I've seen, CEL doesn't generally compare their products to illegal steroids, so I doubt they will confirm the comment that I paraphrased from someone else (it came from a CEL-started official write up thread FWIW). Also, this is a clone of LG MMV2 and there is quite a body of literature on that for your reference; CEL said something to this effect in their write up as to why they don't need to write a lot of detail about its effects.

Again, if you do some reading on other forums in addition to this one, you will find that Furuza-A is preferred by the majority of users over P-Stanz. They both are relatively good cutting agents when taken in the 300mg/day dose range, though most give the edge to Furuza-A. P-stanz seems to have worse side effects on your cholesterol (like Winstrol) than Furuza-A, though they both negatively affect cholesterol. It appears that with P-Stanz, you get the harsh cholesterol effects that winstrol is known for (though demethylated, the high doses catch up with you), but not the strong cutting effect. It is still a good product (P-stanz); I have ran it before at 300mg a day. Furuza-A and Stano-drol seem to be more popular however. Stano-drol versus Furuza-A or P-Stanz-I haven't seen any head-to-head comparisons, but it may be apples and oranges to some extent. They are slightly different in structure and action, but all have some of the desired DHT derivative effects such as muscle hardening, cutting, aggression/focus, etc.

I don't work for CEL BTW.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Is there any point in just one month?

Will it give it time to start working???

I am just trying to get a quick hardening boost and anabolic boost

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Katanadrol would my my choice for non-mythl

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hmmm, it will take at least 1.5 weeks before you get desired hardening effects..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

One month is enough time to see effects. The direct DHT conversion compounds(stanodrol) seems to elicit a faster response then Fura or Pstanz in my experience. Most DHT based products have fast onset effects on mood, strength, aggression.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay. prostanozol thp ether as was stated is a thp ether version of stanozol.

furazabol thp ether is a thp ether version of the methylated steroid furazabol.

I have ran both prostanozol & fura.

I ran winabol & furaguno for the fura, and pstanz for the prostanozol.

fura is alot more stronger than prostanz. I ran 300mg of prostanz, and 298mg of fura. I could see a diff with the fura, and didn't see any effects from the pstanz.

it did help mitigate the side effects from pro dienolone, but other than that, nothing extra.

to give you another idea of the differences, dosages for supraphysiological effects of each methylated counterpart:

furazabol: 30mg-60mg

stanozol: 50mg-100mg

the effects seen from these compounds is similar, just amounts needed to get those effects are different.

this is one of the reasons I'd guess needto went with fura thp ether over prostanz thp ether.

the quote on the orestan a & e, is just for marketing, so when somone googles, they'll find similar products listed as well.

I'd recomend going with katanadrol or w/e other fura product over prostanozol.

if you have any other questions on the nomenclature, or info on these compounds, let me know.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm,

furazabol is 5a-androstano[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

katanadrol is 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

p-stanz is [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol

I was never familiar with the nomenclature of p-stanz but knew it didn't resemble furazabol

It might, lemme look into this
only difference between the fura & prostanz is the fura group in place of the pyra group.

this difference though minor, makes fura a stronger compound.

if you want to get technical, fura is a "version" of prostanzol, just a different version. and it is more powerful & katana has more servings equalling a higher dosage than any other fura clone.

orastan e was prostanozol, and orastan a was fura. they're just listed together for marketing purposes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I searched more and katanabol is Orastan-e which is prostanzanol (not sure if it is p-stanz, I've learned to assume NOTHING in pro-hormones/DS's) Orastan-a is furazabol and the mr.supps site distrinctly says ktanabol is NOT orastan-a

Actually Orastan-a was tested to not actually be furazabol so I am not sure if there is a chemical problem in the manufacturing process that plagues the compound (i.e. being hard to formulate) or if it was just a error by gaspari. Either way the whole Furazabol thing seems like a stretch in the current market unless there is a reputable brands I don't know about.
you actually have to read between the lines on it. it's just clever (or call it tricky) marketing.

quoted from mr supps.com

"What is in Katanadrol 2.0?

Katnanadrol is a high dosed powerful version Orastan E (not Orastan A) and Prostanozol . Mrsupps.com dosed it right this time."

what this is implying is it a better version of orastan e, not a version of orastan a (because it is the same compound as orastan a).

I cant say what problems gaspari had with legitimate products.

I can say the raws for furazabol thp ether have been hard for sup companies to come by in the past.

One thing I can assure you, if needto couldn't release a legit product, he wouldn't. esp since if you are unsatisfied with it, you can return it for a full refund. no questions asked.
you can even call and talk to him personally if you like.

his suppliers are the best.

even if you dont decide to go with katanadrol, I'd still recomend fura over prostanozol. if this means furaza a over pstanz for you, then so be it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
What is it exactly your looking for? I got sent a pm to come and help, are you looking for a non methyl that wont hurt your nips?
Just pm me otherwise and il answer you, i have a million things to try and do. Kind regards RS

And what jbry said is spot on.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I ended up ordering 2 bottles of stano-drol before I read the newer posts...

I'll run 900mg/day for 30 days with Erase, oep and test e I am still running (really minimal effect on me)... Still deciding if I will be continuing t3 or not and also seeing how I can run ultimate diet 2.0 without a gym open on the weekends (makes it nearly impossible) so I might switch to the "warrior diet" or intermittent fasting and stop the t3.

Probably gonna run a log... Dealing with a bicep strain right now that cost me this week grrr

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck with that. I've never ran androsterone.

I have ran "the one" which was a ph to methyl dht. one step away. ran it at 120mg e/d. didn't really notice anything from it.

I have read that androsterone, though it converts into dht, is a crappy pro hormone. dht would be much more potent if it wasn't so quickly de activated in the muscle cells.

I could see though where some cycles would benifit from dht. good luck bro!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Goon you should have waited LOL I told you JB knew his sh*t. My intuition served me right... Katana Babbyyy!!!

Good luck Goon.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
good luck with that. I've never ran androsterone.

I have ran "the one" which was a ph to methyl dht. one step away. ran it at 120mg e/d. didn't really notice anything from it.

I have read that androsterone, though it converts into dht, is a crappy pro hormone. dht would be much more potent if it wasn't so quickly de activated in the muscle cells.

I could see though where some cycles would benifit from dht. good luck bro!
Damn I probably threw away my money... I came off of masteron like a week ago so this will be like pissing in the ocean

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
see, if you had ordered from need to, all you'd have to pay for was to re ship it back. & shipping would of been free to you. & you'd got 100% refunded what the product cost.

I'd say to just keep it & run it with some max lmg or pro dienolone. norandro's are the only compounds I'd see running with dht.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
see, if you had ordered from need to, all you'd have to pay for was to re ship it back. & shipping would of been free to you. & you'd got 100% refunded what the product cost.

I'd say to just keep it & run it with some max lmg or pro dienolone. norandro's are the only compounds I'd see running with dht.
I already have hard glandular and noticable gyno from nors - I need syrgery badly and cant touch them

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I probably threw away my money... I came off of masteron like a week ago so this will be like pissing in the ocean
For what it's worth, I like stanodrol. It acts as a nice hardener and strength agent for me. Won't put much size on you, but the test should take care of that. Should compliment each other rather well...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there you go!

or you could always add in some 11-oxo as well.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, I like stanodrol. It acts as a nice hardener and strength agent for me. Won't put much size on you, but the test should take care of that. Should compliment each other rather well...
There not a chance I am putting on size with the calories i am taking in and all the strenght I loss, just trying to maintain. Test never makes me grow at all especially when dieting like I am. I know what works on me but everything that works my body cant handle. 19nors and orals both work but I can't take them... Sucks. Once I get this damn gyno out and make sure it was done right I can finally be back into growing. I am trying to get ripped and hold close to ripped so I can get the surgery at a bf% that allows me to slightly over eat after wards so I can heal better and maintain muscle.

I emailed the company about an option of redirecting the package for a fee like they would do if the address was wrong and it had to be returned to them. I guess if they don't do that then I will try it and just pulse some beastdrol on my carb up days only

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There not a chance I am putting on size with the calories i am taking in and all the strenght I loss, just trying to maintain. Test never makes me grow at all especially when dieting like I am. I know what works on me but everything that works my body cant handle. 19nors and orals both work but I can't take them... Sucks. Once I get this damn gyno out and make sure it was done right I can finally be back into growing. I am trying to get ripped and hold close to ripped so I can get the surgery at a bf% that allows me to slightly over eat after wards so I can heal better and maintain muscle.
^^^ the bold portion it will help you with. None of the other items you listed would aid in muscle growth with a cal deficiency(especially if test won't). If your looking to get ripped then furza, pstanz or stanodrol would all help that goal if your nutrition is in check(which I believe it is). Relax, I think you'll be fine. ;)