Bulking Prohormones please

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys ive been away from ph's since last winter so im a bit out of the loop. Due to cutting. But im ready to put some mass on. Now my question is does anyone know a good BULKING ph that DOES NOT cause hairloss?? They kicked my ass last winter. I'd appreciate any suggestions thanks.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol or Dieselbolan. Diesel is still bogo till tomorrow. My favorite for bulking is SD(Beastdrol) for sure. Bulking season brah :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite bulker... favorite compound period... is Beastdrol (Superdrol).

All compounds have potential for hair loss. Some more than others in regards to androgenic effects and DHT.

I know Super is lesser on the spectrum for hair loss.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beastdrol or Dieselbolan. Diesel is still bogo till tomorrow. My favorite for bulking is SD(Beastdrol) for sure. Bulking season brah :)
lol hell yeah. End of august ends the beach weather here which couldnt have come any quicker.What site is the dieselbolan on i cant find it anywhere?

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

All compounds have potential for hair loss. Some more than others in regards to androgenic effects and DHT.

yeah my hairline looks terrible from ph's. I'am in no way ready to part with it im almost 25 and want my hair for at least another 25. You think i could take like a dht blocker on a prohormone?

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im looking at the dieselbolan label on a site and it states: Progestins do not aromatize to estrogens and being a 5-alpha-reduced analog prevents conversion to DHT. It is important to remember that being 5-alpha-reduced also means it is related to DHT. Hmmm, 5-alpha reduced means good high quality hardening effects, too. Naturally the lack of estrogenic activity translates into low water retention and solid gains. Due to non-aromatization to estrogens, there is a lower potential for HPTA inhibition from use. This does not mean that there is none, just less to deal with post use. Remember that there are two HPTA negative feed-back loops . 4-8 weeks of continuous 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one administration provides good results.

ok dht is what cause hair loss so thats good it doesnt convert. But then the side effects state: Side effects Of Dieselbolan-
As with any steroid side effects can be, Gyno,loss of libido,aggression, HAIR LOSS, acne and so on. With Dieselbolan these side effects are rare. But raised bp and liver damage can be more common as it has a methyl compound (this can be combatted with on cycle supps)

so what exactly causes the hair loss?? if the product doesnt convert to dht

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is not one set thing that causes gyno, hair loss, aggression or anything. There are a few correlations but nothing really set in stone for everyone.

Although some compounds have a far lesser chance of causing a certain side effect such as hair loss, the possibility can never be ruled out for sure. Anytime you play with hormones, anything can set off.

You can never say Diesel will not cause hair loss, but you can say the chance of it doing so is VERY low.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is not one set thing that causes gyno, hair loss, aggression or anything. There are a few correlations but nothing really set in stone for everyone.

Although some compounds have a far lesser chance of causing a certain side effect such as hair loss, the possibility can never be ruled out for sure. Anytime you play with hormones, anything can set off.

You can never say Diesel will not cause hair loss, but you can say the chance of it doing so is VERY low.
yeah i like the way you phrased that it makes me feel safer haha. I never heard of beastdrol/hella/diesel until now and you and him think beastdrol is the best for bulking? so its a tough sacrifice

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah my hairline looks terrible from ph's. I'am in no way ready to part with it im almost 25 and want my hair for at least another 25. You think i could take like a dht blocker on a prohormone?
Bro I don't really think the PH's caused it. Hairline or MPB is hereditary. I have a little bit of thinning hair somewhat I'd say, and PH's never made it worse.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check the link in my sig for Beast results from my log.

Diesel or Beast will be good for you. Nothing is needed for DHT if you go with Beast.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i like the way you phrased that it makes me feel safer haha. I never heard of beastdrol/hella/diesel until now and you and him think beastdrol is the best for bulking? so its a tough sacrifice
Well what's your experience with PH? Beastdrol is gonna be stronger and IMO produce better gains, IME nothing has came close to SD for me in the strength/mass department.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read somewhere that there isnt substantial evidence of AAS ACTUALLY causing hair loss

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Superdrol. Without a freaking doubt. Dry gains too, but big none the less.

BigSpoon

BigSpoon

Awards
Not sure if you can get it where you are, but I'm about to start a cycle of Methyl-V by Muscle Fortress. Big gains ahead. I've been out of the game for a while too, but I'm jumping back in with both feet I guess.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also im wondering if it thins your hair on cycle, does your hair start to go back to normal off??