M14-E/Mdrol bridge, Purus Slinshot & recycle LOG GTFIH!!!!!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey AM,

I wasnt planning on running a log but since theres so much M drol bashing that goes on here I thought that id start this log early. The original plan was just to log PCT since I am sponsored to run the recycle and Slinshot. Goal is to see if it will be easier to keep nearly all gains with the help of Clomid, Nolva, recycle and Slinshot. We'll see if this strong pct can keep the M drol gains.

Now the cycle gets a little complicated...i originally planned a 30 day m14-e cycle followed up with 15 days epi solo. Well after 25 days of m14-e i deceided to drop it 5 days early and replace it with m drol since i was not satisfied with my gains, seemed to be gaining more fat than anything, along with little strength. Well durring week one of m drol, epi was kept at 30mgs and the strength started comming on hard... aparantly it takes epi about 3.5 weeks to kick in for me even when running it at 40mg. oh well live and learn. So like i said I figured a couple weeks was not gonna be enough to satisfy me so I added M drol.

I have been on about 2 grams Hawthorn berry since the mdrol was added.
I got purus labs organ sheild and Cel cycle assist for my mass supports
I also added some cranberry extract to help kidneys.
I will be adding milk thistle in pct.
water is at 1.5 gallons a day.

Mdrol is being dosed at 20mg a day, and today is the start of day 8. I was planning on running it 15 days total but I may bump it to 21 if my body doesnt feel too posined.

Starting weight was 186 as of 2 days ago weighed 205.5, the first 10lbs flew up with glycogen and fat, along with some muscle.

Im definetly the smallest 200 plus lber youll see....people are very surprised to hear im over 200...kinda sucks ah well i know ill look great at 215 or so.
Ab definetion is almost 100 percent gone. I started cycle at 13.5% bf and am now sitting at 15.5-16. these are rough mirror estimates since i dont like calipers anymore due to range of readings.

My weights are pathetic compared to most of you guys on here but Im happy with where ive reached in only 10 months.

BB Bench press
started at 135x6>195x6>215x9
DB Bench
40's, started cycle with 85's, probably 100's now
bw dips are now with a 55lber
curls 100x7

Ill try to copy paste my log on MFF to catch everyone up. in the meantime GTFIH and help support me as I try to move some real weight!!!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heres my previous post from other log
Hey guys. It's your boy 2 plate guy!!!!

Anyways this cycle log is a little lat since I'm about 21 days in, but I still got about 3 more weeks left so it's about to get real crazy in here. I had a log trying to get a real 6 pack which i abandoned since I felt I needed more size and fast. That's where my stash came into play.
Here's the problem with having so much roids sitting here staring you in the face, it's only a matter of time before you crack! And crack I did, here's my cycle outline:

IBE epi 40 for 5 days solo.
M14-E 4 weeks at 2 caps. 90/30 with 10 mg epi added to top off. Sometimes preworkout I'll take 2 epi caps so 20mg. Gets crazy intense.
Than i plan on going with epi solo to solidify the gains for a week or so.

Pct will probably be clomid and purus labs recycle. Not sure on doses for either. I also have nolva if you guys think a stack would get better results.

Going for lean mass and hardening. Here's my history....
I started working out about a year ago @ 166lb. In a few months (30 days SD.. Didn't know what it was. Guy at west coast nutrition said it was a testosterone booster!) was up to a slight chubby 200@ 16-17% bf. Started at 14% BTW. Cut down to 184 with Rapid fat loss diet after, followed by bulking to 200 again. And back down to about 184. I was 186 I believe when I started this bulk. Was around a 13.5-14% BF as seen in the picture, now I'm 194-196@ low 14% I believe juding by my mirror calipers.
Even though it's only Been three weeks I am much fuller and seem noticeably more muscular. Traps have definetly gotten bigger thanks to rack deadlifts.

I'm kinda stuck on my mobile since my router is gone so I'll keep this intro to my log short.

Tommorrow I will try to post my workouts before cycle from memory compared to my last workout and get some dail diets up and running.

In the mean time just GTFIH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright I'll try to get you guys some of my weights.
Starting bench was (sadly) 195x5 last workout was 200x6.
1st session of hack squats 295 plus BW& sled for 3 after 245x 9. All reps were ATG of course.
Miltary press I also just started this cycle.
95lb x 4 current 105x11

Rack deadlifts with bar just at bottom of knees
315x8. Current 355x7 or 8.
Just started doing these this cycle and man do i love them. I don't think I'll ever take them out of my routine. I will switch to reg floor reads one day when I wanna put back and legs on the sane day but for now here's my split.

Legs/shoulders
chest/back
arms
day off
repeat
sometimes I have an off day in between if I need it or if I just can't get to gym. I have only been doing this split for maybe 2 weeks. I moved arms to they're own day since they seem to be lagging.

Will post today's arm workout and meals later

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All right guys went to the gym for my arm day. Had to make it fast because I had to help my bro pick up his new tv.
Ez bar curls
100x5,4 95x4 all reps were controlled with slow negatives.
Tricep dips
45lb DB x 8,7,6
skull crushers
70x7

All reps were quality as always. Wish i could have done another couple sets but oh well. Man my arms were crazy vascular durring my curls. I love seeing a couple of shoulder veins popping out. Though I really wish I had a few less lb of fat cause my stomach feels fat when i sit down lazily. Though when I stand up straight it goes away... I just hate fat!!!! Lol

NEXT POST
chest workout
205x5,4,4
incline DB
75x7,6
fly machine don't remember weight did 10 very slow reps with a static hold at end.
Chest was pretty beat and I'm relatively sore today, considering the fact that it's hard to get too sore on this stack. Needless to say like each week this was a PRs all the way. I started working out with 135 12 months ago so adding 75lb to my bench is a good start.

Back workout this morning
rack deadlifts bar set at bottom of knees
375x2, 365x3. I jumped 20lb over last week so it may have been to big of a jump for me. I will only increase 10lb each or everyother week and try to get these reps up. Though today may not have been the beat judge since I don't usuall workout in the morning and just couldn't get te deadlifts together.

DB rows, 85x7,6,4
pull ups BW x5,4
man was my back out of strength.

All reps of everything were slow and controled as always. The weight never moves anywhere without control including on my negatives. Not the best back workout but back can be that was sometimes.

NEXT POST
Well the workout today sucked. Just wasn't able to get it together.

Military press
115x5,105x6
side shoulder raise
25x8,7
DB miltary press
45x10

hack squats
320x5 290x8

I wasn't feeling it today. I also took off to gym straight after waking up from a nap so maybe that didn't help. I hoped for more reps on the presses but I did jump up in weight so ehh.
Legs were disappointing since I could not get in the zone to push hard.

Weight is now up to 201.5 which isnvery high for me. Especially since I started at 186, I feel like a fat slob but maybe I'll just nut it up and bulk till 210 if I can keep it leaner. What really pisses me off is that i'm the smallest looking 200+ lber out there I think. Maybe it's cause I'm tallish 6'1" or maybe it's cause alot of the weight is glycogen and water but though I'm starting to fill out my large shirts alot more, I look alot larger when I got my shirt off.

Side: lathargy and I'm starting to get a few pimples which i'm used to anyways.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BB Bench
205x9,7,6
incline DB
75x8,6
Rack deadlifts
365x6,4
Bent over DB rows
85x7,6

NEXT POST

So guys here's the workout for today
miltary press 115x9,6,5
p.s last week I did 115 mis calculated and said 105
DB military press 50x8
lateral side raise 27.5x8,7,7
front raises 27.5x8

Hack sqauts 295x6,6
leg curls 160x10, 170x9
I finished with quick set of leg extensions.

Workout was awesome today. The epi is definetly doing good things, also the the mdrol helped even though it's only day 2 it helped me mentally! On some of those sets especiall the military presses when I was about to break I pushed so hard for those last reps since I figure if I'm going to out this much posin in my body I better not waste it and get every ounce out if it.

NEXT POST

Ez bar curls
100x7,6,4
bw dips
52.5x11,55x9,?
db curls
47.5x?,?
Skull crushers
85x6,80x?,?

That's about the best I can remember. Either way weights went up and arms are looking bigger.

Now the moment you all have been waiting for..... Chest and back day

BB bench press
215x9,7,5
incline DB
80x7,?
Rack deadlifts
375x6, was feeling to taxed so didn't do any more.
Db rows 90x8,7

I think I need to move deadlifts to everyother workout since infeel like it's taxing my body too much. I also need to get chins back in my routine so I will alternate.

Either way I think I will be repping 225 next workout!!!! Which has been my personal short term goal for months. Weight is still climbing 205.5 today. The sd is no doubt contributing with some glycogen. I think I wrote out epi too soon since after 25 days the gains were there but not that much better than natural IMO but now this stuff is going crazy. I doubt the SD is doing too much since it's only day 6 I think.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
haha Well this is going to be one hell of a ride!! what are your dosing schems?? I won't lie. . .i'm not a big supporter of adding epi in there due to the toxicity of the mdrol but its your body. . .please make sure you dose support supplements! hahah. . other than that MAY THE MDROL FLOW THROUGH YOUR VEINS!! SHOW'M the POWER MUHAHA!!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha Well this is going to be one hell of a ride!! what are your dosing schems?? I won't lie. . .i'm not a big supporter of adding epi in there due to the toxicity of the mdrol but its your body. . .please make sure you dose support supplements! hahah. . other than that MAY THE MDROL FLOW THROUGH YOUR VEINS!! SHOW'M the POWER MUHAHA!!
EPI is done

doses was
M14add
90/90/90/90
epi
40/40/40/40/30/0/0
M Drol
0/0/0/0/20/20/possibly 20
the last week of m14 and epi were both half weeks....max cycle will possibly be 6.5 not 7 weeks but its hard to write half weeks.

So I got a maximum of 2 weeks of M drol left!!! I cant tell you how excited I am.

As you can see from earlier posting some of those lifts have had some awesome increases. Next chest workout will be a land mark one for me...first time ill ever be under 225! thats a 35lb increase on bench thus far. shoulders have increased about 30lbs thus far as well. :rocketwhore:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
EPI is done

doses was
M14add
90/90/90/90
epi
40/40/40/40/30/0/0
M Drol
0/0/0/0/20/20/possibly 20
the last week of m14 and epi were both half weeks....max cycle will possibly be 6.5 not 7 weeks but its hard to write half weeks.

So I got a maximum of 2 weeks of M drol left!!! I cant tell you how excited I am.

As you can see from earlier posting some of those lifts have had some awesome increases. Next chest workout will be a land mark one for me...first time ill ever be under 225! thats a 35lb increase on bench thus far. shoulders have increased about 30lbs thus far as well. :rocketwhore:
Nice work Big man! :party:

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
finally got my pre cycle avitar working guys!!!!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All right guys stay tuned for workout. It's sholders and leg day so Ima try to do sqauts since the guys over at gamers log were busting my balls about not squating man do I wish I had someone to so them with me.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow just got home from gym and got my post workout meal in. I haven't really done real sqauts at all since I started working out. I did them a couple of times back when I was new to weights... Thouh I've only been working out for 10 months as of this month..... And I stopped Doing them due to the lower back strain. I remember feeling 185 was heavy and my reps weren't even parallal.

Well after being harressed and called a ***** by everyone over in gamers log I deceided to try to man up today and do them. Results were great.

Shoulders
DB miliitary press
60sX11, 65sX8,7

back sqauts
225x11
245x7
All reps were paralel to ground and slow!!! =]
man I can't believe how 225 felt impossible like i wouldn't come up if I went down, on the 225, but aparently my leg press increases along with strengthening my back and core have really made a differance. I dare say that I really like the sqauts!!! I can't wait till next week to rep 260! =].
So thanks to the guys for berating and beating me into submission.

Well the workout as a whole was super low volume and slow because me and my dad were talking alot about business stuff... We have a family pest control business, so I didn't get to get enough volume on shoulders but I'm sure thy will still grow. I'm not a big believer in high volume on the legs. I figure if you can't get them o grow in 2 sets you aren pushing hard enough. I can't wait to feel how sore I am tommorrow.

Now my post workout meal was epic! I was behing on cams for the day, only around 1500 so I had a big one.

Protein shake
1 cup milk
1.5 cups chocolate milk
1.25 cups oats
2 scoops protein

3 servings of captin crunch with lots of milk

1 cinnomon raisin bagel with minimal Phily cheese spread.

So lots of calories and I felt like puking after. That should put me at maybe 3k cal wise so I'll probably have a little somehing before bed if I cab manage to be hungry.

Weight was the same 205.5 which is good since I only had a large shake and 2 tuna sandwitches today so was light with food weight.

Side note traps are looking huge and shoulders seem to be comming along. Chest is definetly looking nicer as well.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro, i was just giving you **** over in gamers thread brah! But hey i guess it helped, made you go in there and push yourself. Good job on the squats! And that is a massive post workout meal bro. The protein shake with oats, do you just blend all that up?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
you will have fun on this one, i ran a similiar cycle a while back when rocks were being thrown at mdrol. i ended up running it like this

mdrol- 10/20/20/20
m14e- 0/ 0/ 0/ 2/ 2/3/3/3
along with a lil formestane when needed

had nice gains, and keept most of them.
good luck with this cycleand do werk

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, i was just giving you **** over in gamers thread brah! But hey i guess it helped, made you go in there and push yourself. Good job on the squats! And that is a massive post workout meal bro. The protein shake with oats, do you just blend all that up?
lol no worries bro! I'm actually glad you were busting my balls because i think I got the bug already and can't wait to try 260 next week!

Yeah I blend my shakes in my blender. Most of the time they are around 1200 cals or so with he fat i add but since it was pwo i skipped the fat so it was less calories. I might have actually over estimated the cals of the pwo since it had very little fat. But it's great since these shakes allow me to get about 4 servings of oatmeal down a day which is great and usually feeling when cooked.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah without a doubt, it's soo much easier to mix in a cup of oats in your shake! that's what i'm doing for my post workout shake.

1 cup oats
2 cups milk
2 scoops whey choco
1 large banana

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you stated the first 10 lbs where glycogen and fat- i doubt it- not with the anabolics in ur system- i bet about 3 lbs glycogen stores-3-4 lbs muscle and a couple of lbs of water

dont forget-ur on actual hormones- two of which are fully active steroids

i guess this means im subbed!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you stated the first 10 lbs where glycogen and fat- i doubt it- not with the anabolics in ur system- i bet about 3 lbs glycogen stores-3-4 lbs muscle and a couple of lbs of water

dont forget-ur on actual hormones- two of which are fully active steroids

i guess this means im subbed!
yeah I may have been a little dramatic but I definetly gained a noticeable amount of fat around the mid section not sure poundage wise. Even though i had anabolics in my system they take awhile to start increasing lbm, so the first couple weeks should have been viewed as natty IMO... I guess I was just use to pigging out on day one like with SD! Haha

either way i don't feel I'm holding a ton of water, some extra glycogen for sure and fat, but the last week and a half I have really started to notice the differance i muscle mass. Man Im starting to love walking by the mirror lol Im starting to look so much more sculpted.

Btw thanks for your SUB

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah without a doubt, it's soo much easier to mix in a cup of oats in your shake! that's what i'm doing for my post workout shake.

1 cup oats
2 cups milk
2 scoops whey choco
1 large banana
great shake... Sometimes I add a banana to mine as well. Makes for some more carbs baby! I pretty much just try to eat ad many carbs as I possibly can.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

1 cup oats
2 cups milk
2 scoops whey choco
1 large banana
A nice verzion of a womens weight gainer shake :toofunny: A shake that be noted for weight gain. . my personal recepie. . .

1.5cup of oats
4 table spoons of Peanut butter
4 table spoons of honey
2 scoops of whey
3 banana's

:haha: Weight gain = increasing of carbs not protein. . .most individuals don't need 300 + grams of protein even on cycle. . .i know this. . trust me. . .i know this :22:

Also Barbell. . .please don't take offense. . .comment above is suppose to be in a sarcastic voice :fing02:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A nice verzion of a womens weight gainer shake :toofunny: A shake that be noted for weight gain. . my personal recepie. . .

1.5cup of oats
4 table spoons of Peanut butter
4 table spoons of honey
2 scoops of whey
3 banana's

:haha: Weight gain = increasing of carbs not protein. . .most individuals don't need 300 + grams of protein even on cycle. . .i know this. . trust me. . .i know this :22:

Also Barbell. . .please don't take offense. . .comment above is suppose to be in a sarcastic voice :fing02:
LOL. I listed that as my "post workout shake" not a weight gainer shake though. To my knowledge you don't want that much fat immediately post workout :nono2:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I listed that as my "post workout shake" not a weight gainer shake though. To my knowledge you don't want that much fat immediately post workout :nono2:
HAHAH I stand corrected!! Thank you for the clarification. .. my bad. . its 9 o'clock :toofunny: wowza feel kinda dumb hahha

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yeah it slows down the digestion right? My other shakes have 2 tbsp pb no natty kind of course...gotta have the processed stuff! =] srs
and I'll throw in some oilive oil to get more fat in as well.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well today is my arms day... Thing is my dad and I really wanna hit chest tommorrow. I can definetly blast my tris and normally get them pretty soar so do you guys think I'll be able o hit chest and back tommorrow still?

Man this healing on SD is amazing! Normally I'm crazy soar from legs but I'm only about half as soar as usually. You know what.... As I'm typing this I just realized that I workout my chest and back on Tuesday evening so today is day three so I'm actually think I'm gtg to hit chest today and arms tommorrow in stead.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today is my arms day... Thing is my dad and I really wanna hit chest tommorrow. I can definetly blast my tris and normally get them pretty soar so do you guys think I'll be able o hit chest and back tommorrow still?

Man this healing on SD is amazing! Normally I'm crazy soar from legs but I'm only about half as soar as usually. You know what.... As I'm typing this I just realized that I workout my chest and back on Tuesday evening so today is day three so I'm actually think I'm gtg to hit chest today and arms tommorrow in stead.
Yeah you'd be better doing it that way. Cause if you get in a good workout and fry your tri's, well good luck on benching. But SD works magic on recovery, ahh gotta love that stuff :D I think today I'm gonna blast the **** outta my arms, and the next 2 days will be rest before the big bad beast cycle starts Monday! :D

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
subbed. m1,4e is the same compound as m1,4add? Iirc it isn't, is it?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed. m1,4e is the same compound as m1,4add? Iirc it isn't.
Yeah it's got m14add and epi stacked.

However I'm already off trust as I started my log late. I liked it but just didn't give it enough time to kick in I think. I dropped it on day 25 to swith to SD on a last minute discision. I ran it too low, ony 90mg m14add. I'd run it higher next time. IMO.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you'd be better doing it that way. Cause if you get in a good workout and fry your tri's, well good luck on benching. But SD works magic on recovery, ahh gotta love that stuff :D I think today I'm gonna blast the **** outta my arms, and the next 2 days will be rest before the big bad beast cycle starts Monday! :D
Mmmmmmm sounds good. I wish I had longer to go on my sd but throwing it in after a methyl stack I think 21 days is about as reckless as I can be on my body.

On a side note my balls have disappeared after 8 days on m drol. Lol man I grabbed them yesterday and was like man they're small. Definetly more atrophy than when on the m14-e. This migh be a rough pct but at least I got a strong one planned.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmmm sounds good. I wish I had longer to go on my sd but throwing it in after a methyl stack I think 21 days is about as reckless as I can be on my body.

On a side note my balls have disappeared after 8 days on m drol. Lol man I grabbed them yesterday and was like man they're small. Definetly more atrophy than when on the m14-e. This migh be a rough pct but at least I got a strong one planned.
hahah WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE. . .they desided to pack up and head north huh. . .hahah . . . :eek:p: well thats why hcg is always a decent thing not needed but. . god gave us potent PCT for a reason!! To get the boys back in action :AR15firing:

Maybe this i'll help too :fing02:

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's got m14add and epi stacked.

However I'm already off trust as I started my log late. I liked it but just didn't give it enough time to kick in I think. I dropped it on day 25 to swith to SD on a last minute discision. I ran it too low, ony 90mg m14add. I'd run it higher next time. IMO.
ok thats what I thought it was. And yea, I think you should have ran it at 120mg.

Weird that after I started cycling m1,4 more and more people have been doing it.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ok thats what I thought it was. And yea, I think you should have ran it at 120mg.

Weird that after I started cycling m1,4 more and more people have been doing it.
2k1s. . .I will say that you have done a fantastic job of starting the m14 wave hahah GOOO DBOL . . . hahah. . .with that being said 120 is the sweet spot for most. .

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahah WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE. . .they desided to pack up and head north huh. . .hahah . . . :eek:p: well thats why hcg is always a decent thing not needed but. . god gave us potent PCT for a reason!! To get the boys back in action :AR15firing:

Maybe this i'll help too :fing02:

[/ATTACH]
What I would do to her in that position :D!!!

Im here to watch your log, glad you did squats :)

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What I would do to her in that position :D!!!

Im here to watch your log, glad you did squats :)
Thanks bro glad to have you in here!!!!

That's what she said. Lol

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro glad to have you in here!!!!

That's what she said. Lol
hahah hell yea. .. all i know is i'm game to run a train. . hahah. . no homo. .. just sayin. . if shesa freak like that why not hahah :eek:p:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im running m14 at 150- but i also weigh almost 230 lol

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man i can't wait to kill the gym today!!! Almost time, today will be the first time I ever put 225 on the bench can't waintonsee how many times I can rep it. =]

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
im running m14 at 150- but i also weigh almost 230 lol
i ran the m14add at 145 6' 160lbs popped up to 178 ryte quick, and realtively low sides. nipples were the omly side and like i said 50 mgs of formestane and no more tingles. Also saw a 100 pound jump on my bench

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ran the m14add at 145 6' 160lbs popped up to 178 ryte quick, and realtively low sides. nipples were the omly side and like i said 50 mgs of formestane and no more tingles. Also saw a 100 pound jump on my bench
145 at 160lbs?!

im on day 10 only up 9 lbs- prolly only like 2 lbs muscle or maybe even one :(

but im eating alot and lifting and I think any weight I gain from here on out will be muscle mass and not water or glycogen

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Probably gained so much due to being so small because m14 is no like SD. Lol

alright y'all chest went very well but I didn't work my back so I'll have to do it tommorow along with arms.

Chest
225x8,6,5
bw chest dips (leaning foward)
bw+55x3, BWx8

incline DB
85x8,7,6

I remember before I started this cycle i was using 85 lb DB on my flat bench, so using them inclines on a tired chest from flat is pretty great! =]

the bw dips for chest felt weird I couldn't get a good work on my chest or at least I didn't have the excercise down yet at least. But man it felt so good to be pumping out those 225 reps on chest. =]

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established

alright y'all chest went very well but I didn't work my back so I'll have to do it tommorow along with arms.

Chest
225x8,6,5
bw+55x3, BWx8

incline DB
85x8,7,6

I remember before I started this cycle i was using 85 lb DB on my flat bench, so using them inclines on a tired chest from flat is pretty great! =]

the bw dips for chest felt weird I couldn't get a good work on my chest or at least I didn't have the excercise down yet at least. But man it felt so good to be pumping out those 225 reps on chest. =]
Bump =]

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahah hell yea. .. all i know is i'm game to run a train. . hahah. . no homo. .. just sayin. . if shesa freak like that why not hahah :eek:p:
Dude, I am so down to run a train with you and that chick :D!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Chest
225x8,6,5
bw+55x3, BWx8

incline DB
85x8,7,6

Work on dem dips bro!!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Work on dem dips bro!!
What kind of angle should i have? I thought leaning foward would make it easier but it didn't workout that way. On my tris I'm using 57.5lb or 60lber but that's trying to stray as vertical as possible. Here i was over halfway paralel to ground. Is that not right?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of angle should i have? I thought leaning foward would make it easier but it didn't workout that way. On my tris I'm using 57.5lb or 60lber but that's trying to stray as vertical as possible. Here i was over halfway paralel to ground. Is that not right?
I pretty much do something between leaning and straight up, somewhere in the middle. Depends if i'm doing em for chest or tri's. Wait, i actually do em just like branch in my avatar bro! That's how you should be. :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Triceps day I am vertical.
Chest day I lean forward.

Both setups I can rep over 90lbs..

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

Chest
225x8,6,5
bw+55x3, BWx8

incline DB
85x8,7,6

naw i gained so much bcuz it wuz 20mg sd, 45 epi, and 145 m14add

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
naw i gained so much bcuz it wuz 20mg sd, 45 epi, and 145 m14add
Wow your crazy bro lol I need to hear about this cycle how long did you run it an do you remember your strength increases? Sides?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys workouted yesterday, wasn't feeling great and don't remember all numbers but

pull ups
6,5,4. Man did these things feel heavy. I haven done them in months and i guess being heavier also made it worse but they did feel good

DB rows
95x7, 90x7

lat pull downs wide grip
150x?,? I think they were around 7-8

Didn't really get the greatest workout since I havnt been feeling great last 2 days. I'm starting to think this heavy over the top oral cycle is catching up to me. I mean infeel like I starcked 2 methyls for 3 weeks followed by a bridge into Superdrol.... Oh wait that's exactly what I did lol.

Though it kinda feels like I'm a little sick since my throat feels funny, and a few other symptoms I usually get when I'm starting to catch a virus but we will see. If it is the cycle making me feel bad than I should end it asap... But if I'm just getting sick it will effect my workouts in which case it will be near impossible to maintain these gains sonit would be best to drop to 10 mg of sd for a few days till the worst is over.

At this point I will play by ear for another day before making any decisions, but I can definetly tell my body is pretty much ready for pct... I'm going to be on vacation this weekend which seems like the perfect time to be in pct since i will no doubt be on a caloric surplus due to good cooking so that should help me transition without muscle loss I suppose.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Wow your crazy bro lol I need to hear about this cycle how long did you run it an do you remember your strength increases? Sides?
LOL, now he gets it, I came in to your thread to hellp ya out, as sumone that has already run the crazy cycles for ya.

I started out with just the mdrol(around when there wuz alot of crap about bunk batches) I decided that I would go ahead and log my M14e along with the mdrol and just bridge it. So thats what happened, 10/20/20/20 for the mdrol and then added the M14e on the beginning of the last week of Mdrol. I ran the M14e 2/2/3/3/3, the only real side i had wuz the inital headaches from mdrol(theses always happen, has to do with a change in brain chemistry), and the nipple twinges that the Formestane at 50mg handled . Other than that it wuz just sick assed gaines, like i said a 100lb gain on bench went from 185 for 10 to 285 for 6, incline bench also saw similar jump of 80 lbs. But i learned my lesson on increasing the weights too fast, i did hold on to alot of he strenght, but not all,lol.

I have since then also run a Eq-plex/M1T cycle too, wuz really great.

I have put 35lbs of lean mass on my frame since starting my journey into Prohormones, and am looking forward to one last oral only cycle, as im making the jump to the DARKSIDE for NEWYEARS EVE, cuz while everyone else is toastin, im gonna be a pokin(i dont drink,ever). Figured i learned enough in the last 3 yrs to take the plunge.

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up or pm me.

OH **** I forgot to mention the i did experiecne alot of shedding on my MDROL/M14e cycle, but i started using the NIZORAL shampoo and that **** regrew my hair even on my temples, and now its all i use, hair is crazy thick now. I even started using it for a anti acne wash on my upper body and face. keeps me dry as ****.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Supplements 3
Cgkone Anabolics 2
Cgkone Anabolics 14
Hustlers Anabolics 54