Golden Triangle

demon

Awards
Ever try any of there products..thinking about trying there test-e...and was just wondering...good? bad?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Havent used GT myself but it has a good rep for being high quality.
Sage

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Havent used GT myself but it has a good rep for being high quality.
Sage
Bump, thats all I've heard about them too.....that and that they're kinda painful...but good results..

Guido

Awards
Ever try any of there products..thinking about trying there test-e...and was just wondering...good? bad?
about to try their deca, dbol, and sust. I'll let you know how they are.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
VERY overpriced IMO, but as far as quality its a-ok

Guido

Awards
VERY overpriced IMO, but as far as quality its a-ok
What do you consider over-priced?

Dbol - 15 mg 100 ct - $125
Deca - 300 mg/ml 10 ml - $115
Sust - 250 mg/ml 10 ml - $110

I'm not saying these are real prices. But would you consider these over-priced? I wouldn't.

Guido

Awards
Hell yes.. that is overpriced...
I dunno about that. When you take into account the quality you're getting, anything much cheaper and you're
running the risk of shooting extra virgin olive oil.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
okay believe what you want to about the price... I was just giving my opinion..
And price doesn't always equate to good product. Now GT, I have good things for and I have seen it for less expensive price

Guido

Awards
okay believe what you want to about the price... I was just giving my opinion..
And price doesn't always equate to good product. Now GT, I have good things for and I have seen it for less expensive price
fair enough, i appreciate the input.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would tend to agree that is very expensive. You can get some great gear for half the price. YOu just have to search a little and find feedback on it all. Time consuming, but worth it in the long run.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
If I had to pay those kind of prices for my gear, I wouldn't even use AAS. Those prices are ridiculously high...I hate to even pay $40 for 10ml of the usual compounds....if using gear was that much money, then like I said, I would be completley natural...too much money to reach your goals...just do it natty.

Guido, you can find VERY reputable brands for 1/4 of those prices.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
What do you consider over-priced?

Dbol - 15 mg 100 ct - $125
Deca - 300 mg/ml 10 ml - $115
Sust - 250 mg/ml 10 ml - $110

I'm not saying these are real prices. But would you consider these over-priced? I wouldn't.

WAY, WAY, overpriced. Damn, is VPX selling the real stuff now?

BigSwede

Awards
I have to agree with glen -- I can source Schering testoviron amps for the price listed for sustanon.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Bro - The prices are about double market price.. I am sure you can find a better deal on quality gear elsewhere.

Guido

Awards
thanks for all the input fellas. I guess i'll have to keep lookin around for some better deals. Like I said, I'm just a little paranoid about getting stuck with olive oil and sugar pills. I've learned that in this game you get what you pay for, unless you have some sick connections. Personally, I'd never take anything from Mexico. Maybe that's where all these other great deals are coming from?? Regardless, thanks again for lookin out.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
You do realize that GT is an UG... which is mainly what the ones in Mexico are?
And no, those are not the places where some of these deals are coming from.. sounds like you paid gym prices for your AAS to me..

Guido

Awards
yes of course, but mexico is just a different animal. It's one of the most corrupt places in the world, and even gear from a pharmacy could be ****. Not only that, the Feds focus most of their investigations, raids, and UC work on Mexican products. In the future i'll be on the lookout for better deals, but honestly, i'm mostly concerned with the authenticity of the product. Saving $100 every 2 months isnt nearly as important as knowing what I'm getting is real, of high quality, and from a reliable source. But then again, this is all hypothetical. I don't exist, and neither does anything i've said.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
there's a guy who's well known in the community who resells GT stuff who marks it up a fucking arm and a leg. He's a jackass, skip him. The original source for GT stuff is more reasonable as far as prices, though he's still not cheap by UG lab standards (except for his tren enanthate, he has decent prices on that).

As far as quality goes, I think it's slightly under-dosed and it hurts. All my friends and I who tried GT gear within about a 3 month span got a nasty flu like sickness towards the end of our cycles as well, so I'd be wary. Stick with someone who's got a platinum rep these days like progressive labs or morningstar.

Guido

Awards
there's a guy who's well known in the community who resells GT stuff who marks it up a fucking arm and a leg. He's a jackass, skip him. The original source for GT stuff is more reasonable as far as prices, though he's still not cheap by UG lab standards (except for his tren enanthate, he has decent prices on that).

As far as quality goes, I think it's slightly under-dosed and it hurts. All my friends and I who tried GT gear within about a 3 month span got a nasty flu like sickness towards the end of our cycles as well, so I'd be wary. Stick with someone who's got a platinum rep these days like progressive labs or morningstar.
How long were your cycles that you got flu like symptoms? How often wre you injecting and at what sites? Thanks for the advice about GT

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
How long were your cycles that you got flu like symptoms? How often wre you injecting and at what sites? Thanks for the advice about GT
two of us did 12 weekers and one guy ran prop for 8 weeks. I was rotating ass cheeks, injecting one mil of test and one mil of tren twice a week.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
those are some pretty crazy prices. as others have said there are UG labs out there with great reps which are 25-50% of the prices you have listed.

Guido

Awards
those are some pretty crazy prices. as others have said there are UG labs out there with great reps which are 25-50% of the prices you have listed.
yeah thats what i've been hearing...i actually didnt end up paying those prices, thanks to the heads up from the a-minds forum guys. Thanks for lookin out fellas.

Guido

Awards
two of us did 12 weekers and one guy ran prop for 8 weeks. I was rotating ass cheeks, injecting one mil of test and one mil of tren twice a week.
ok...im gonna go 12 weeks deca/sust, then weeks 9-12 add dbol and maybe winny, all the while on 3 stacker2's a day (i cant handle clen/t3) to keep the water retention to a minimum. My calories I know should be around 5000 at least to get the most out of deca and sust, but im keeping them around 2500. I know some see that as a waste, but i only want clean gains, and if i gain 15 lbs of pure muscle versus 30 lbs of muscle, fat, and water, i'll take the former any day. Besides, i'm starting at 230 so im hopin to end at 255 then end up shredded at 245 or so.

For the deca and sust i'm plannin on this

mon: deca right buttock
thurs: sust left buttock
mon: deca left shoulder
thurs: sust right shoulder

and just keep it rotating so the same site sees a needle only every 14 days.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sounds good... I use the same rotation cycle except I add quads into the mix.. so I have 6 places.. easier for ed or eod injections

Guido

Awards
sounds good... I use the same rotation cycle except I add quads into the mix.. so I have 6 places.. easier for ed or eod injections
yeah quads def seems to be under-used. It's a very safe site, its just that if/when you get any inflammation, every step you take will remind you of it..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
ok...im gonna go 12 weeks deca/sust, then weeks 9-12 add dbol and maybe winny, all the while on 3 stacker2's a day (i cant handle clen/t3) to keep the water retention to a minimum. My calories I know should be around 5000 at least to get the most out of deca and sust, but im keeping them around 2500. I know some see that as a waste, but i only want clean gains, and if i gain 15 lbs of pure muscle versus 30 lbs of muscle, fat, and water, i'll take the former any day. Besides, i'm starting at 230 so im hopin to end at 255 then end up shredded at 245 or so.

For the deca and sust i'm plannin on this

mon: deca right buttock
thurs: sust left buttock
mon: deca left shoulder
thurs: sust right shoulder

and just keep it rotating so the same site sees a needle only every 14 days.
Why stAck dbol and winny? bad idea...

Why are you using stacker 2's for water retention?

Don't use sust, it's make up of the esters are redundant....use either cyp or enth for oyur test.

Guido

Awards
Why stAck dbol and winny? bad idea...

Why are you using stacker 2's for water retention?

Don't use sust, it's make up of the esters are redundant....use either cyp or enth for oyur test.
There's no real reason for the 'stacking' of Dbol and Winny. I just always like to add Winny at the tail end to finish up hard and not puffy, and I like to use all my orals together for periods no longer than 4 weeks (at least when they're methylated like Dbol is). As far as the Stacker's they're potent diuretics and fat burners, and I dont need/want to use Lasix, Clen, or T3. As far as Sust, it's my first experience with it and I've heard only good things. There's always next cycle for enanth, cyp, prop by themselves, and that might be the only option to due cash flow restrictions.

Guido

Awards
well as far as the injections being painful, i shot deca and sust on saturday late morning and its tuesday morning now and i'm still a little sore. Anticipating it will be all gone by tomorrow.

EDIT: Soreness is gone. Shot another 1 cc of Sust today, no pain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Supplement Companies 2
Old Witch Anabolics 31
Supplements 2
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 4