PH -A LEAGUE TABLE ?

  1. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0

    PH -A LEAGUE TABLE ?


    can anyone come up with a league table of non methylated ph listing those with the most impact interms of gains first

    similarly methylated but not just in terms of gains but on stress on the liver. Although some ph are methylated, they dont all but the liver under the same amount of stress eg cynostane , from what ive read is mild on the liver , yet methylated.

  2. Registered User
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0


    Here are some helpful tools for you and your quest. . .

    Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

    http://tunedsports.com/tag/prohormone/
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  3. Registered User
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    589
    Answers
    0


    It's a good idea but I doubt you can get a consensus since everyone is effected differently by different compounds. There are already some good tables and books out there ( Roberts and llewellyn) but you will find that people both agree and disagree with the findings.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0


    thanks to all for replies and useful links
  5. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Solid Thread.

    I know many on here take the methyl-gear-based liver toxicity talk as over-hyped.

    While this MAY be true, I think people lose sight of the fact that there is a cummulative issue at play here as well. Sure, one properly applied methylated cycle isnt going to do severe damage but how about those that run one or even two of these per year? Bet your behind that 5-10 years from now there will some liver cysts or scarring or poor liver values (when OFF).

    Many on here refuse to mess with needles and for that rerason alone, it seems likely that more orals (some times methylated gear) becomes the staple. With this comes the sentiment about the validity and relevance for liver toxicitiy concerns amongst other things.
  6. Registered User
    on the run's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Solid Thread.

    I know many on here take the methyl-gear-based liver toxicity talk as over-hyped.

    While this MAY be true, I think people lose sight of the fact that there is a cummulative issue at play here as well. Sure, one properly applied methylated cycle isnt going to do severe damage but how about those that run one or even two of these per year? Bet your behind that 5-10 years from now there will some liver cysts or scarring or poor liver values (when OFF).

    Many on here refuse to mess with needles and for that rerason alone, it seems likely that more orals (some times methylated gear) becomes the staple. With this comes the sentiment about the validity and relevance for liver toxicitiy concerns amongst other things.
    is there any real solid evidence comparing the liver toxicity of something like superdrol to say, alcohol? does anyone really know? it seems the closest we've got to 'evidence' is bloodwork from people who may or may not be extra susceptible to it (or maybe extra immune, who knows).

    i've heard people quoting 10mg of superdrol is comparable to anywhere from 1 shot to 10 shots of vodka.. i think overestimating the damage is always better then undestimating it, last thing you want to do is have a bunch of tards start drinking on cycle because they think superdrol isn't that bad, i'm just interested in seeing some solid evidence.

    i know plenty of guys who've been having 3-4 beers a day for years and have never had liver troubles
  7. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Solid Thread.

    I know many on here take the methyl-gear-based liver toxicity talk as over-hyped.

    While this MAY be true, I think people lose sight of the fact that there is a cummulative issue at play here as well. Sure, one properly applied methylated cycle isnt going to do severe damage but how about those that run one or even two of these per year? Bet your behind that 5-10 years from now there will some liver cysts or scarring or poor liver values (when OFF).

    Many on here refuse to mess with needles and for that rerason alone, it seems likely that more orals (some times methylated gear) becomes the staple. With this comes the sentiment about the validity and relevance for liver toxicitiy concerns amongst other things.
    i go along with your post, There are some on here that give the impression that a designer steroid is almost a must in their arsenal of supplements and carnt wait for the "off period "to go by, before starting the next.

    Bodybuilding , looking good , call it what you like, is purely cosmetic and when we talk about bodybuilders at professional level , i think its safe to say they rely on an arsenal of drugs to acheive their look .Now some who take the odd run of a ph or ds are a long way from that, but its worth remembering that health is long term and you want good health whatever age you are.

    Seeing a post on AM when things go wrong is not uncommon , whether those people ever manage to get things back to normal , we never seem to hear the outcome , but just by the law of averages, there must be some who regret taking a ds/ph and never will again .
  8. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,813
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    is there any real solid evidence comparing the liver toxicity of something like superdrol to say, alcohol? does anyone really know? it seems the closest we've got to 'evidence' is bloodwork from people who may or may not be extra susceptible to it (or maybe extra immune, who knows).

    i've heard people quoting 10mg of superdrol is comparable to anywhere from 1 shot to 10 shots of vodka.. i think overestimating the damage is always better then undestimating it, last thing you want to do is have a bunch of tards start drinking on cycle because they think superdrol isn't that bad, i'm just interested in seeing some solid evidence.

    i know plenty of guys who've been having 3-4 beers a day for years and have never had liver troubles
    well there ya go.

    the people that are concerned about their health get bloodwork done.

    the ones that aren't, don't.

    seems pretty straightforward for who is going to get what.

    i also think it is inaccurate for one to say '' DEFINITELY you WILL have liver cysts or abnormal liver values'' 5-10 yrs down to the road because you took methylated steroids.''

    if you are getting regular pre ( during may be applicable for longer cycles) and post cycle bloodwork, and acting with regard to the results, i don't understand how one day down the road your liver can go from having in-range values to being scarred and/or damaged.

    btw to the OP, don't expect people to do your research for you.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  9. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=soontobbeast;2571448]well there ya go.

    the people that are concerned about their health get bloodwork done.

    the ones that aren't, don't.

    seems pretty straightforward for who is going to get what.

    i also think it is inaccurate for one to say '' DEFINITELY you WILL have liver cysts or abnormal liver values'' 5-10 yrs down to the road because you took methylated steroids.''

    if you are getting regular pre ( during may be applicable for longer cycles) and post cycle bloodwork, and acting with regard to the results, i don't understand how one day down the road your liver can go from having in-range values to being scarred and/or damaged.

    btw to the OP, don't expect people to do your research for you.[/QUOTE]

    how i hate these people who sit behind a computer in the comfort of their own home and tell people what they should and shouldnt do -face to face i wonder?
  10. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    i go along with your post, There are some on here that give the impression that a designer steroid is almost a must in their arsenal of supplements and carnt wait for the "off period "to go by, before starting the next.

    Bodybuilding , looking good , call it what you like, is purely cosmetic and when we talk about bodybuilders at professional level , i think its safe to say they rely on an arsenal of drugs to acheive their look .Now some who take the odd run of a ph or ds are a long way from that, but its worth remembering that health is long term and you want good health whatever age you are.

    Seeing a post on AM when things go wrong is not uncommon , whether those people ever manage to get things back to normal , we never seem to hear the outcome , but just by the law of averages, there must be some who regret taking a ds/ph and never will again .
  11. Registered User
    on the run's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    well there ya go.

    the people that are concerned about their health get bloodwork done.

    the ones that aren't, don't.

    seems pretty straightforward for who is going to get what.

    i also think it is inaccurate for one to say '' DEFINITELY you WILL have liver cysts or abnormal liver values'' 5-10 yrs down to the road because you took methylated steroids.''

    if you are getting regular pre ( during may be applicable for longer cycles) and post cycle bloodwork, and acting with regard to the results, i don't understand how one day down the road your liver can go from having in-range values to being scarred and/or damaged.

    btw to the OP, don't expect people to do your research for you.
    ok but the fact is, even with blood work you wont know until AFTER you've done the cycle, and by then it's too late if significant damage has occured.

    it would be great to know the *actual* toxicity, so then you can make an informed judgement *before* you run it about whether it's worth the risk or not..
  12. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,813
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    ok but the fact is, even with blood work you wont know until AFTER you've done the cycle, and by then it's too late if significant damage has occured.

    it would be great to know the *actual* toxicity, so then you can make an informed judgement *before* you run it about whether it's worth the risk or not..

    oh, i didn't know you weren't able to get bloodwork during a cycle.

    must be a new law ( JK). i will be running an epi pulse between 6-8 weeks. around week 4-5 im going to get bloodwork to check everything out to see if i will go till week 8. also at normal dosing, it would be mighty rare to have actual damage done to the liver on a regular 4 week cycle. this is of course in healthy individuals to begin with that have gotten bloodwork to verify it.

    and i do agree it would be great to never have to gauge effects yourself, but you do. theres no such thing as an '' actual'' toxicity. some people smoke for 70 years and don't get cancer ( my grandma), some people smoke for 20, and do. some get gyno from the same steroid someone else didn't.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  13. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    the liver is a regenerating organ- as long as damage isnt too severe- your liver will repair itself- hence time off between cycles


    people who drink alcoholicly for 20 years have okay livers once they sober up

    4-8 weeks of methylated steroids is not going to kill you- or your liver
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone use an inversion table?
    By lonewolf0420 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:52 PM
  2. Dextrose/Table sugar?
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 03:29 AM
  3. Prilepin's Table
    By MoTiV in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 11:09 PM
  4. KB Demo MST table setup
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 08:05 AM
  5. Macronutrient and Calorie Table??
    By J_MAN in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 01:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in