Need help with Bulk PH cycle

nibbs

Awards
Whatsup fella's looking for some guidance on a good PH for my bulk. Breif background, this will be my second cycle..first being pre 1-4-10 ban both cycles were SSL Incredible bulk (which was basically all three banned supps in 1..rediculous i know) had no side effects from it except back pumps. Put on alot of weight close to 30lbs and kept most of it (185lbs to about 215)

I'm a little over 200 now at 22 years old and looking for another great bulk stack to take. Ive read for days and days now and alot of the stuff i read about is banned PH's. So whats some new aged PH's for good results. I know now that methylated supps are banned we have the less effective PH's, but looking for some type of suggestions.

Most PH's ive seen are 5-10lbs increase which doesnt seem much at all because it can be wet gains, and the liver toxicity probably woudlnt be worth 5-10lbs to me. I'm aiming for closer to 20 thru my whole bulk..so im thinking a 4-6week cycle with a 4 week pct and continuing with a great diet.

thanks for the help guys

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
If your looking for big gains, step it up and use real gear.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol, M14ADD, high dosed Halo, are just a few examples. There still plenty more if you research

All great choices for mass.

nibbs

Awards
Razorback- I'm looking for pretty decent gains, but i dont want to start on the real stuff.

Hardiron- im looking for specifics..superdrol and M14ADD are banned arent they? or do you mean clone's such as CEL M-Drol? What are the gains like for the non methylated PH's? Most ive seen that people retain are about 10lbs

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatsup fella's looking for some guidance on a good PH for my bulk. Breif background, this will be my second cycle..first being pre 1-4-10 ban both cycles were SSL Incredible bulk (which was basically all three banned supps in 1..rediculous i know) had no side effects from it except back pumps. Put on alot of weight close to 30lbs and kept most of it (185lbs to about 215)

I'm a little over 200 now at 22 years old and looking for another great bulk stack to take. Ive read for days and days now and alot of the stuff i read about is banned PH's. So whats some new aged PH's for good results. I know now that methylated supps are banned we have the less effective PH's, but looking for some type of suggestions.

Most PH's ive seen are 5-10lbs increase which doesnt seem much at all because it can be wet gains, and the liver toxicity probably woudlnt be worth 5-10lbs to me. I'm aiming for closer to 20 thru my whole bulk..so im thinking a 4-6week cycle with a 4 week pct and continuing with a great diet.

thanks for the help guys
Ok, 20lbs is gonna be hard, as you will lose some when you come off but the best cycle that comes to mind is gonna be this. Which will be a SD/EPI bridge. No they are not banned either.

Beastdrol - 20/20/30
Epi-strong-00/00/30/45/60/60

That is just an example, you can play with the doses based on your experience. BTW Epi-strong is still BOGO till tomorrow over at mrsupps.com. So jump on this if you need to buy yet. You would need 1 Beastdrol and 2 Epi. And don't forget to use the discount code in my sig. Plus free shipping buddy :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Ok, 20lbs is gonna be hard, as you will lose some when you come off but the best cycle that comes to mind is gonna be this. Which will be a SD/EPI bridge. No they are not banned either.

Beastdrol - 20/20/30
Epi-strong-00/00/30/45/60/60

That is just an example, you can play with the doses based on your experience. BTW Epi-strong is still BOGO till tomorrow over at mrsupps.com. So jump on this if you need to buy yet. You would need 1 Beastdrol and 2 Epi. And don't forget to use the discount code in my sig. Plus free shipping buddy :)
My vote for the most size would have to go the THE ONE. . aka ALPHA ONE with a a Great pct. . . Or you could also looking into m14ad bridged into a epi cycle. . . Which ever your choice may be make sure you understand that this is no cycle for your average joe! :hammer:

nibbs

Awards
I'm liking the bridged of beastadrol with the epi, reading up more on that

Any other suggestions?

Reps to people with help thanks guys

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
as Aaelael said, the beastdrol into epi strong is no average man's cycle, it's pretty hardcore so i suggest plenty of reading up on it and research into support supplements. That said, it's probably one of the best bulking cycles you can run using just OTC products.

nibbs

Awards
ill be taking alot of milk thistle, taurine, and possibly Liv52.

PCT should i go for 40/40/20/20? or 20 for 6 weeks? I'll be taking tamoxifen which is the same as Nolva from what i read. Common PCT's ive seen is 20/20/20/20/20/20

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you running the Beastdrol/Epi-Strong bridge?

Yeah nolva @ 40/40/20/20 would be fine.
I like clomid @ 100 for some of 1st week then 50/50/50/50.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
x-tren and epi. 6 week cycle. Do it, I did and it was my fav. PH cycle ever. The workouts were insane and for some reason made me more horny then a 16 yr old.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
ill be taking alot of milk thistle, taurine, and possibly Liv52.

PCT should i go for 40/40/20/20? or 20 for 6 weeks? I'll be taking tamoxifen which is the same as Nolva from what i read. Common PCT's ive seen is 20/20/20/20/20/20
4 weeks of PCT will be fine. Do 40/20/20/20. There is some research somewhere that I saw that said anything over 20mg is a waste. I wish I still had the link.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Hardiron- im looking for specifics..superdrol and M14ADD are banned arent they? or do you mean clone's such as CEL M-Drol? What are the gains like for the non methylated PH's? Most ive seen that people retain are about 10lbs
m1,4 and superdrol weren't banned. All the ph/ds's mentioned in this thread are methylated btw