Hoping on not making same stupid mistakes!

B

beagles20

Awards
I'm going to try to make this as short as possible, I began lifting hard about four or five years ago. About three years ago I made a stupid rookie mistake by taking Omnevol not having any idea what it was. So of coarse I didnt do any liver or pct with it... Well needless to say I got gyno (hard lumps)from it. The gyno was about the size of a marble... I recently ran a cycle of letro to try a reduce the size. It helped with the puffiness and size. I wasn't expecting much because the the gyno was old...

but anyways.... After doing my research I have been thinking about doing H-drol by cel. After finding out how powerful and harsh Omnevol really was I was hoping H-drol wouldn't do the same.

I am planning on running it in about two months or so... because I want to try and stack it with letro to try to get rid of my last bit of gyno?

Any advice would be great! I am learning more and more and don't want to make the same mistake. I might not even do a cycle because of the the side effects but if I find anything that sounds somewhat good I might give it a a try?

My stats

My diet is very strict I am very good at taking the basics
5'10
185-190
8% bf

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
look into epistane- mild but not as mild as h-drol and it can actually help reduce gyno in some users- after u research check out epi-strong

B

beagles20

Awards
thanks bro.. I have looked into it... It makes me a little nervous running a stronger one. What do you think go doing a letro and epi cycle

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, do not do h-drol and letro, you will not have a good cycle at all...

Like schwell said, research epi.

Epi strong is on a BOGO sale now at MrSupps and will end tomorrow.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks bro.. I have looked into it... It makes me a little nervous running a stronger one. What do you think go doing a letro and epi cycle
No, do not run letro, your joints will fall off and you will have bad ED lol.

If anything, use raloxofine on cycle with epi at 60-120mg ED. That is best SERM for gyno.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, epi is real mild and you could dose 60mg ED for 5-6 weeks without any sides :)..

B

beagles20

Awards
thanks I will do more research on it... Thanks ha ha better start the research game

B

beagles20

Awards
Anymore advice? Or anything else I should look into... Does anyone know what OMNevol actually was I read that it was a 3 compound but couldnt find anything else

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if it was a triple compound thats why u got screwed- ur lucky u didnt get anything else from it- there are much worse things than gyno- like ED, low test etc- but are all easily prevented with a proper pct

Epistane- dude it was my first cycle ever- it is not like superdrol

epistane is smooooth

come to think of it i dont think I have ever heard of anyone having problems on it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just found out omnivol is superdrol, pheraphlex and hdrol- that is why u where screwed