- 09-08-2010, 10:53 PM
1) The liver turns cholesterol into primary bile salts
2) When these bile salts enter the intestine, intestinal bacteria convert them into other compounds, one of which is called lithocholic acid.
3) Lithocholic acid is hepatotoxicm hence it is excreted.
4) So...meaning, eating feces can cause liver damage.
- 09-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By protoculture in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-21-2011, 01:25 PM
- By Eric Potratz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 09-15-2010, 08:43 PM
- By p951 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2007, 04:27 PM
- By sifu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-04-2004, 08:36 PM