Anyone experienced with 19-Nor Cyp?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I love deca for good recovery and oral nordiol works too at fat doses but the cyp just doesn't seem to work, it really doesn't make since. Anyone ever experienced this or know why? :confused:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I love deca for good recovery and oral nordiol works too at fat doses but the cyp just doesn't seem to work, it really doesn't make since. Anyone ever experienced this or know why? :confused:
LAst year when it was readily available I asked the same thing to people who used it and got the same response; it didn't work and wasn't worth it....

How did you run it, most say to frontload with it for two weeks....and what were your doseages?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I didnt front it at all cause i kickstarted w/ some A50, just started running 400 every 4 days, then 3 days, the 2, and still nothing. The oral 19-diol always worked fast so I don't get it. Just got so diapointed that after the 3rd week dropped it and finished with some leftover test enan.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most peoples doses were way too low.... the conversion factor is "estimated" at 10-15%... soo if people were doing 1000mg a week they were getting like 150mg of nandrolone at most..... I had 1000grams of 19nor cyp about a year ago and Ill be the first to tell you it isnt worth using... it does work if the doses get up into 2-3grams a week, and it takes 2-3 weeks to kick in, but it just isnt practical... I mean who wants to pin 3 grams of 19nor cyp alone each week....not me...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Most peoples doses were way too low.... the conversion factor is "estimated" at 10-15%... soo if people were doing 1000mg a week they were getting like 150mg of nandrolone at most..... I had 1000grams of 19nor cyp about a year ago and Ill be the first to tell you it isnt worth using... it does work if the doses get up into 2-3grams a week, and it takes 2-3 weeks to kick in, but it just isnt practical... I mean who wants to pin 3 grams of 19nor cyp alone each week....not me...
Thanks for the info bro... It seems strange that the 4ad-cyp is so much more effective but it should convert at the same rate too though, right? I was just asking cause I have some left over and didn't want to waste it if there was a way to use it. 600mg 19-nordiol oral works well for me so it just seems strange.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info bro... It seems strange that the 4ad-cyp is so much more effective but it should convert at the same rate too though, right? I was just asking cause I have some left over and didn't want to waste it if there was a way to use it. 600mg 19-nordiol oral works well for me so it just seems strange.

Nah, all conversion rates are different....4-AD just has a higher rate to test in nature than 19-Nor does to Deca...

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually the rates are similar .... (10-15%).....they proabbly are close to 15% but I would use the lower 10% rate to be conservative..... The thing is that 4ad cyp (which i also believed is dosed too low) is a different compund with different effects of its own and a different target hormone.... most people will probably tell you that if you do a test cyp cycle you will notice the results more than doing a deca cycle (not that you should do either by themselves). I use 4ad cyp in the 2000-2500mg a week range and that reallly isnt even "that" high.... its really a trial and error processs since everyone responds to different androgens at differnt dosages.
Remember jsut becuase you dont "feel" it dosnt mean it isnt working, also give it time with the cyps...2-3 weeks is usaully when the levels start to stabablize...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, very helpful. It looks like my doses were just way to low. I wonder if I could stack say... 2000mg 19-nor cyp and maybe 500mg test cyp/wk and still get a good low androgen stack that would work this time.