tren acetate vs. tren ph's

mshams

Awards
i tried a xtren clone and it gave me lots of sides with very few gains. should i try tren acetate or would it be the same as the ph? how are they different and similiar? thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not even close to being similar

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if im not mistaken "tren" ph's are actually more like pro dienolone thant trenbolone

mshams

Awards
so its completely different? no similarities?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
correct though i would research it more before using it- real trenbolone side effects can be bad

mshams

Awards
i have done reasearch. im planning on running it with test p for 6 weeks. 350 mg/week of each. eod pinning

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude- dont do tren on ur first cycle- and not for 6 weeks- it wont have enough time to build in your system- injectables are not like orals they take time to work

and ur using test p and tren a for ur first cycle?!

I would reccomend test e with a dbol kick start- for 12 weeks

much safer

much better lol

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have done reasearch. im planning on running it with test p for 6 weeks. 350 mg/week of each. eod pinning
Bad idea.

Have fun not getting it up

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes- ur cycle=fail

keep reading keep asking keep looking

mshams

Awards
ive done 5 ph cycles before this. but this is my first injectable cycle. how should i run it then?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOT for 6 weeks- take this to the oldschool anabolics thread ask for guidence there- i have never run injectables but i do research them

those guys over there will be able to help u

mshams

Awards
im doing that for 6 weeks then i forgot to mention 5 more weeks of just test e at probably 500 mg/week

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
first cycle = no tren.

ph/ds cycles do not matter in this case. you are dealing with an enitrely different monster than that store bought crap.

do some more research. a good first cycle is just 500mgs test e a week for 10-12 weeks.

mshams

Awards
what are the risks of doing this as a first cycle

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
tren is just a harsh drug in general. common side effects are insomnia, mood changes, lethargy, night sweats. but it also has a very negative effect on your kidneys. it is just better to get a few cycles under you (real AAS cycles, not bs ph/ds) before doing this. this way you know how your body reacts to AAS. also, when you do use it for the first time. i suggest stacking it with only test and that is it...and also just using it at 50mgs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skip risks, how about "its just unnecessary". If you are 5'9 and 183, unless you are at on stage grade leanness at that (4-5% bf) you'll make enough in gains from test solo for the tren to be unncessary.

If you are doing to do test-p + e, overlap the last 2 weeks of test-p with the start of the e.

mshams

Awards
i can handle the sides you listed above. but why does it matter if everyones body responds differently? iam going to run a cycle of tren at some point in my life i think why not now. you respond differently to different aas so i would really know how tren would be if its different than other aas.

mshams

Awards
im thinking test e with some dbol. 500 mg/week plus 50 mg of dbol for 6 weeks how does that sound?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i can handle the sides you listed above. but why does it matter if everyones body responds differently? iam going to run a cycle of tren at some point in my life i think why not now. you respond differently to different aas so i would really know how tren would be if its different than other aas.
The main reason why you don't run tren right away is because the power of 19 nor is something you DON"T WANT TO **** WITH!!! These individuals are looking out for you my friend. .. do you know what tren was originally used for??!?!? To KEEP WEIGHT ON CATTLE B4 THE GO TO THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE AND AS THEIR KIDNEYS WOULD SHUT DOWN THEY WOULD SLAUGHTER THEM. . . This may seem like a rant but you need to understand that tren is not something to play around with. . .honestly TREN IS MENT FOR THE PRO"S 24 hr suppervision. . .your CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM CAN GO TO HELL. . which it will more than likely. . .CNS SHOCK. . .this is your first injectable cycle. . .there are plent of AAS YOU can choose and not risk your WELL BEING!! :hammer:

mshams

Awards
alright i decided not to run tren. but yea test e for 10-12 weeks and dbol for the first 6 weeks for a kickstart. at what dosages should i take the dbol?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My feeling on dbol is a little different, i'd take 50mg 60-90 minutes preworkout all at once, workout days only. Probably safer to just do 30mg a day, split at 3 separate doses.

mshams

Awards
can i split up 50 mg throughout the day or is that too much? also what kind of ai would u prefer to take care of the bloat/water weight dbol gives you?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can split it if you'd like, 50 for 6 weeks is a bit high for first time use. I never bothered to worry about the water weight, it will disappear eventually.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i think people hear that tren isn't methylated so they think its safer than epi or SD.

its like the wise man once said '' you gotta pay to play''. there aren't any real 'safe' steroids. just classes of steroids that have sides that are easier to combat.

i would much rather deal with the possibility of mild estro-specific problems......than estro problems MIXED with progesterone/prolactin stuff......white/black nipple discharge, gyno that won't go away with AIs, your penis not working anymore, etc.

mshams

Awards
what would produce the most gains. test p for 6 weeks then overlapped with test e for another 6 weeks. or test e kickstarted with dbol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what would produce the most gains. test p for 6 weeks then overlapped with test e for another 6 weeks. or test e kickstarted with dbol
test e with a dbol kickstart.