tren acetate vs. tren ph's

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. My feeling on dbol is a little different, i'd take 50mg 60-90 minutes preworkout all at once, workout days only. Probably safer to just do 30mg a day, split at 3 separate doses.

2. can i split up 50 mg throughout the day or is that too much? also what kind of ai would u prefer to take care of the bloat/water weight dbol gives you?
    •   

3. You can split it if you'd like, 50 for 6 weeks is a bit high for first time use. I never bothered to worry about the water weight, it will disappear eventually.

4. i think people hear that tren isn't methylated so they think its safer than epi or SD.

its like the wise man once said '' you gotta pay to play''. there aren't any real 'safe' steroids. just classes of steroids that have sides that are easier to combat.

i would much rather deal with the possibility of mild estro-specific problems......than estro problems MIXED with progesterone/prolactin stuff......white/black nipple discharge, gyno that won't go away with AIs, your penis not working anymore, etc.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

5. what would produce the most gains. test p for 6 weeks then overlapped with test e for another 6 weeks. or test e kickstarted with dbol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mshams View Post
    what would produce the most gains. test p for 6 weeks then overlapped with test e for another 6 weeks. or test e kickstarted with dbol
    test e with a dbol kickstart.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren Acetate
    By TexasRaised in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 01:31 PM
  2. Tren Acetate Homebrew BA/BB concentrations...
    By kbear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:43 PM
  3. tren: acetate vs enanthate
    By texastweeter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:43 AM
  4. HELP - tren acetate problem/qu...
    By mad_cereal_love in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 08:59 PM
  5. Replies: 8