Whats the verdict on 4MOHN

meila

Is this a supp worth trying or just a fly by night supp... like so many others. Lots of initial hype but no results

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Is this a supp worth trying or just a fly by night supp... like so many others. Lots of initial hype but no results
I haven't tried yet, I think my package will be in tomorrow, but M4OHTest has an anabolic to andogenic ratio of about 4:0.5 so I would guess the nor version is a sweet ass little compound. That's stronger than most legal ****! I still think less than 20mg/d would be ineffective, though. I sure wish S over at DS would go for it this next month and offer the powder again, like priced to move... I would get about 10 or 20g for the road! :)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
check out the cycle logs forum. I dont usually even use PH's anymore, haven't used anything but gear in about 2 years, and i ordered 6 bottles of this stuff.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hype schmype! It's one of the best PH out there. Most guys are using it during their cutting cycles so we haven't really seen what it can do. I'm in my 5th week and loving it. Just started to bulk again about 14 days ago and have started packing on mass rather steadily, up about 5 pounds (some fat, mostly lbm). Plan to run another 5 weeks and stack some 4ad/oht in the last 3-4 weeks.

Next to no sides.

meila

Whats a good dosage for a 5'9" 215lb lifter. I've done M1T as well as Decca,Sus but the (Decca, sus was about 10mos ago)

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Whats a good dosage for a 5'9" 215lb lifter. I've done M1T as well as Decca,Sus but the (Decca, sus was about 10mos ago)
Here's Sledge's product writeup for m4ohn:

Technical Name:
17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone

Description:
M4OHN is an active hormone, it does not require a conversion to a target hormone such as 4AD Cyp. It is a Nandrolone derivative however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound. There is also no conversion to estrogen (Rubin et al. Endrocinol., 49, 1951, p. 429); or progesterone (McPhail, 3. Physiol. 83,1955, p. 145). Mg to Mg comparison M4OHN is 10x more anabolic then Anavar.

Benefits:
Increases in lean mass as well as moderate strength gains. Increased nitrogen retention, making the body a more anabolic environment. Central Nervous System (CNS) stimulation, not in a jittery ephedrine type feeling but you should be able to sleep less and still feel refreshed upon waking. Less time is needed for recovery between sets and workouts. There should be no decrease in sex drive, and should help with joint pain. Increases in the ability to lose fat while increasing vascularity.

Suggested Use:
8-16mgs per day (2-4 tablets) based on bodyweight or experience of individual. Always start with a lower dose and increase slowly every 5 days as needed. Do not use for longer then 6-8 weeks, followed by a full PCT.

Under 160lbs: 8mgs
160-175lbs: 10mgs
175-190lbs: 12mgs
190-205lbs: 14mgs
205lbs +: 16mgs

Stacking and Cycles:
Methyl-4OHN should work well in both bulking and cutting cycles depending on what type of diet/workout you are using as well as what other compounds it could is used with. The use of 600-800mgs of R-Ala per day is suggested when using any type of methylated compound.

Cutting cycles:
8-10mgs of M4OHN per day, 20-30mgs of M5AA preworkout only for 4-6 weeks.
8mgs M4OHN per day, 5-7mgs Methyl-Dien per day for 4 weeks.
400-600mgs per week of 1 Test Cyp and or 5AA Cyp, 8-16mgs M4OHN per day for 6-8 weeks.

Bulking cycles:
1200-1600mgs of either 4 AD Cyp, Pro-Sust or Sledge Test per week, 8-16mgs per day of M4OHN for 6-8 weeks.
60-90mgs of Methyl-14ADDiol per day, 8-10mgs of M4OHN per day for 4-6 weeks.
500mgs of 1 Test Cyp per week, 60mgs of Methyl-14ADDiol per day, 8mgs of M4OHN per day for 4-6 weeks.

Possible Side Effects:
this seems to be a very mild compound with few side effects. But all steroid hormones may cause acne, accelerated male pattern baldness, gynecomastia, testicle shrinkage, increased facial and body hair in men. As well as voice deepening and clitoral enlargement in females. This product should not be used by anyone under the age of 18 and always consult your physician before starting any new supplement.