S-Roid HELP!!!

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bought s-roid about 2 months ago. I used it for 12 days...not sure if I met my calorie intake requirements, but after 12 days I stopped, because I did not notice any strength or gains. I did start to break out a bit...so maybe the stuff was real. 12 days seemed a little long to have not been noticing anything. Should I try it again and stick out the whole 4 weeks to see if the stuff is legit? Any real information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm saying. I have done s-roid in the past for 3.5 weeks, and I gained 20lbs! Strength went sky high. Now I buy it again, and after 12 days...not 1lb was gained, and strength was the same. I paid 100 bucks for the bottle, so I don't wanna just toss it u know. I was breaking out a bit while taking it...maybe I was taking a low dose?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
20mg to see gains.
Was carb intake over 300grams/ protein over 200 grams?
And damn. 100$??? WTF, that is way to expensive. A bottle of beastdrol can be bought for less than half of that lol..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
https://www.mrsupps.com/
Plus 10% off coupon, plus free shipping..
Plus, our steroids are always kept in a cold/dark environment and sealed so that ingredients remain pure. Which is why a lot of clones out there may have less than desirable effects.

I have hear some people having problems with s-roid.
No problems with beast or iron labs methyl-s and cant forget superdrone..

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha I know I got ripped off. Anyway..I was taking 20mg for about 8 days and then I bumped it up to 30mg for the last few days...nothing! I was working a lot those 2 weeks and prolly wasn't eating enough. When I did my 1st cycle of sroid (successful cycle) I was eating like a monster lol.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha I know I got ripped off. Anyway..I was taking 20mg for about 8 days and then I bumped it up to 30mg for the last few days...nothing! I was working a lot those 2 weeks and prolly wasn't eating enough. When I did my 1st cycle of sroid (successful cycle) I was eating like a monster lol.
Yes, food is key to success in cycle or building natty lol..
You dont eat over maintenance and you dont grow..

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do u think its fake? I'm thinking about taking it again and eatin a lot like last time to see if this stuff is legit.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do u think its fake? I'm thinking about taking it again and eatin a lot like last time to see if this stuff is legit.
May be underdosed?
Or bunk?
Or DHEA?

Who knows.
Ask the company that makes S-roid for purity tests for your batch.
Up your carbs to 400, and if you dont gain a few lbs by day 9 or 10, it is probably bunk.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok...so carbs work the best with sdrol? I remember this guy at the gym saying that he disnt see anything with sroid till the 12th day..then it starting hitting him like a bag of bricks.

MacTruck33

Awards
Whats the batch number I have 2 bottles and wanna know if I bought bunk ****.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
soooooooooo S-Roid is now bunk along with CEL m-drol?

lol.WTF is going on.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's another thing. The 1st bottle of sroid that actually worked, had the red cap and the lot/exp date was printed on the label. The bottle that I bought recently, came with a black cap and the shop sold it to me with a little stickie paper with the lot # n exp date. I emailed the makers of sroid, and they said its legit! Also, when I 1st took sroid, I weighed 160...then got to 185 after my cycle. Now I'm starting again but this time at 190...maybe I need a higher dose because of the weight difference?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was breaking out a bit while taking it..so mabe the stuff was legit...just underdosed. Mactruck33...wat color is the cap?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sounds like a bad bottle

gains will decrease with more cycles cuz obviously you're not going to gain 20 pounds again. That only happened because you started at 6'0 160 which means that you very clearly should not have been using steroids at all. Now that you are significantly bigger i"m sure you've adjusted your diet and training to reflect that and your calorie intake is high enough to start getting you over 200 pounds... keep up that eating...

As for the superdrol. That sucks... never pay 100$ for a bottle of any commonplace clone. Now... if you need some real superdrol, just look into the beastdrol :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW $100 for a bottle of SD, you got robbed for sure man! sorry to hear that.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't have a credit card, so I only buy my stuff from this shop near my house. They only have a few selections. They have like 8 or 9 different ph's..like s-roid, methyl 1-D, megaplexx, Hdrol, epidrol, and I don't know the others...but they don't have beastdrol. Seems like the more I eat n the more I lift weights, I only get bulky. I can never get ripped/defined kind of look. I like havin this mass, but I want people to be able to tell that I work out as well. Is there a trick that I haven't caught on to yet?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So yall think that I shouldn't try the sroid again and just toss the stuff? If it wuz real, I prolly would have noticed something before 2 weeks.

MacTruck33

Awards
Ive got a red cap which looks like im in the clear (whew!) for now.

Im undecided if im going to use S-Roid or M-Drol as part of the 10 week cycle I plan to do with Test E when I finally plunge into the dark side.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are lucky! Lol. Now that I'm thinking about it...I was only eating 2-3 times a day..definitely not 300g of carbs or 200g of protein because I was soo busy with school and work...and most of the food was from the drive thru. I might try it again at 20mg...and see if the extra cal make a difference.

MacTruck33

Awards
Pack meals the night before bro. I work 3 jobs so time is always money for me....pack good food and invest in tupperware and enjoy your gains!

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea..I was drinking Monster Milk b4 bed while taking sroid the 1st time, and it seemed like I was getting bigger every time I woke up. I'd eat like 6 eggs during the morning, and steak/ chicken all day! Guess I'll give it a 2nd try and let yall know wat happens.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow you seriously need to fix your diet before you ever try cycling anything again, otherwise you're wasting your time, money and health. You'll make better gains than any cycle if you fix your diet and keep it fixed.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I go to college but also work at mcdonalds as a part time. I'm forced to eat mcdonalds 4 days a week..either that or starve. I don't have any other choices right now. I will start eating better tho on off days. Eggs in the morning, and then tuna, fish, chicken, n steak throughout the day...along with casein protein before bed..and a lot if water.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've also been eating a lot of tv dinners, because they are quick and cheaper calories. That's how I went from 185 to 190. I think it was good mass, cuz my pants still fit me perfectly fine...and my strength went up like 20lbs in the bench press.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
I go to college but also work at mcdonalds as a part time. I'm forced to eat mcdonalds 4 days a week..either that or starve. I don't have any other choices right now. I will start eating better tho on off days. Eggs in the morning, and then tuna, fish, chicken, n steak throughout the day...along with casein protein before bed..and a lot if water.
I used to work at McDonalds too, like 14 years ago. You've got chicken breasts, apples, angus patties and plenty of other "decent" options I'm sure. Hell, I eat a 6-piece mighty kids meal with apples and a milk as a pre-workout meal a couple times a week, even while I'm cutting. Love it.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
maybe now isn't the time to be on a cycle. schools tough enough and you are not in a position to eat real food. FOCUS ON SCHOOL first, refine your workout and diet in your free time and come back when your ready.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea..maybe I should wait. After all..I'm almost 200lbs..so its not like I'm that small. I'll wait it out till I'm done school.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
soooooooooo S-Roid is now bunk along with CEL m-drol?

lol.WTF is going on.
hahaha. . .mdrol is not bunk my friend. . .but i can not say the same for s-roid. . .i'm sure there is an explanation for the s-roid and who knows whether or not its a good one. . . but only time will tell. . . :deal:

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to buy some good protein today. I'm thinking about noxplode as a pre workout, and then isolate protein for after. Hmmm

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to buy some good protein today. I'm thinking about noxplode as a pre workout, and then isolate protein for after. Hmmm
I have 20g proetein and 25g carbs right after workout.
Then 30mins later I have about 1000 calories split between carbs/fats/protein..
A couple hours later I have another 1000 calories...

I go to college and work about 40 hours a week.
If I can find a way to eat, you can.
Can I eat clean most of the time? no, not really, but my thyroid output and metabolism allows me to bulk dirty and clean with little fat gain..

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me too. I've been the same size pants since I was 160lbs...now 30lbs later...they still fit quite the same, and everyone has noticed my arms, shoulders, back n chest getting bigger.