Test Shutdown on 2weeks of 1test transdermal

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any good info on this? A thread where this is discussed?
Obviously PCT is neccessary, but how bad is the shutdown, if at all? I did a large dose 1-test cycle with 4-ad for 2weeks. I don't believe there was any shutdown.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to what your gains were and dosages?
Just because your nutz don't shrink doesn't mean there wasn't a decrease in natural test production. I use something for 2 weeks to be on the safe side.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
unless someone has a baseline before going on and then one coming off, it would be hard to say if they were shutdown or not.. now general rule of thumb is that using any androgen will effect natural test production due the over abundance off test or test-like compounds in the blood stream.. it is the same reaction that governs the whole endrocrine system, negative feedback.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Curious as to what your gains were and dosages?
Just because your nutz don't shrink doesn't mean there wasn't a decrease in natural test production. I use something for 2 weeks to be on the safe side.
I gained about 5 or 6 lbs.
I know 1-test is suppressive, but was there a full shutdown in 2 weeks? I don't think, because recovery time was less than 2 weeks following the cycle.

180mg 1-test w/ 400mg 4-ad I believe

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I gained about 5 or 6 lbs.
I know 1-test is suppressive, but was there a full shutdown in 2 weeks? I don't think, because recovery time was less than 2 weeks following the cycle.

180mg 1-test w/ 400mg 4-ad I believe
I used to run short cycles a lot when I used PH's. I always ran my PCT for at least 10 days with like 20mg nolva ED. When I was doing back to back 2 weekers or whatever, say after 2 or 3 backto backs, I did a full 4 week PCT...

And once I did 1-AD w/o it cuz I thought at first like yourself I would be alright, but started feeling really sluggish, etc, so then I started a low dose of the nolva as stated above...

And we all know how suppresive 1-test is to begin with...I'd do it bro just in case.... ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your advice Jergo. (I've never not done PCT) :)

I like the idea of short cycles with 1-test (2weeks/15days) for a handful of reasons:
- Hair loss risk is definitly less
- Less time off in between (the time off hurts my motivation) I've really tended to overeat and pack on fat during PCT.
- You can make significant gains - over a period of time.
- Also, I really hate the idea of shutting down my natural test level down, I think I jumped on M1T too quickly. It's an awesome anabolic - no doubt. But there is no way youre fully recovered after two weeks of PCT. Going 2on,2off,2on with M1T is concerning to me. You will be starting the 2nd cycle without being fully recovered.

My question to you is, is it better (safer?) in the long run to:
Do more shorter cycles that require far less recovery time?
or
Do fewer longer cycles with that potentially shut you down?

Any thoughts are greatly appricated. I'm going to be in this game for a while, and I want to look down the road. My M1T fear is, after a bunch cycles (shutdown) each time, your nutz could MAYBE hit the point of no return - even if you took all the precautions.

Also, I don't want to build a tolerance to 1-test (via oral M1T), I would HATE to have to have to abandon 1-test because of a tolerance I built by using M1T.

Most consider 2week 1-test cycle for babies - but if they are effective - than why not?

The recovery from M4OHN was honestly about 9-10days after 4weeks ON. I'm going to keep running Nolva till I hit 18-20days.
I've done a 2week 1-test cycle before and the recovery is 100% faster than a 2week M1T cycle.

I don't like the idea of full shutdown (especially because my PCT doesn't include HCG.)

Last edited:
SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Deoudes59
Do you have any bloodwork which shows that you were fully recovered after 9-10 days of M4OHN?

I've always been an advocate of 2on 2 off cycles with 4 off after 3 rounds. But what I noticed with M1T was that 4 on 4 off works much better. I really didn't feel that I gained anything at all by the third "2 on" cycle and the second one definitely wasn't that great. But when I went 4 on 4 off...I felt that I had much more strength and weight gain climbed steadily. I don't have bloodwork to back this up, but I know what I "felt".

with 1-T, (in each case I was stacking with 4AD) I felt that the 2 on 2 off worked well. but so did the 4 weeks on/off. I just preferred the 2 on 2 off due to quick recovery and less sides.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Deoudes, unfortunately the verdict still isn't in on that one yet. However, like yourself, if I'm taking fast acting compounds that have potential to give unwanted sides, etc, and the cycle is still deemed succesful, then I would rather do the short cycles as well....but thats just cuz I basically "feel" better. Actual blood test would have to be run to see if it is indeed easier on your system vs. longer cycles....

But AAS is a different story....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Deoudes59
Do you have any bloodwork which shows that you were fully recovered after 9-10 days of M4OHN?

I've always been an advocate of 2on 2 off cycles with 4 off after 3 rounds. But what I noticed with M1T was that 4 on 4 off works much better. I really didn't feel that I gained anything at all by the third "2 on" cycle and the second one definitely wasn't that great. But when I went 4 on 4 off...I felt that I had much more strength and weight gain climbed steadily. I don't have bloodwork to back this up, but I know what I "felt".

with 1-T, (in each case I was stacking with 4AD) I felt that the 2 on 2 off worked well. but so did the 4 weeks on/off. I just preferred the 2 on 2 off due to quick recovery and less sides.
No bloodwork to comfirm this, but no libido loss the entire time. I would get my TEST checked but I made that mistake once, and they charged me 500$. The full recovery is not much over 2 weeks, over a 4week cycle. HM Gear recommends a 2 week PCT (take HMs suggestion for whatever its worth?). But like you say, I know how I feel, and I feel almost fully recovered its been about 2 weeks.

In terms of safety, though - more shorter cycles (2weeks) or fewer longer cycles?

Last edited:
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Jergo how many 2weekers did you do? Did you find you built a tolerance after a while?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jergo how many 2weekers did you do? Did you find you built a tolerance after a while?
I think like 3 or 4. In fact, I've only ran like 6 or so cycles with PH's, so I've only really ran like 2 or 3 four weekers. As far as tolerance goes, I noticed a lot of tolerance with 1-AD. And I've only done a 1-test dermal and M-1T each one time...the rest were with 1-AD, or something else...

So I can't really say much about a possible tolerance with a dermal or a M-1T...

Others that I've ran before are M 1,4ADD, Finigenx, and 4-AD/1,4 diol....only ran those once as well....

Oh and a couple of times when I did a 1-AD or 1-T product, I stacked 4-AD w/ it...

But w/ the 1-AD, my first cycle was phenomenal...the others after that weren't anything to write home about. In fact the last one I did, I actually used 900-1200mg of it and still had so-so results....

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Also, I don't want to build a tolerance to 1-test (via oral M1T), I would HATE to have to have to abandon 1-test because of a tolerance I built by using M1T.
Despite the only difference between M1T and 1T being the addition of the 17 alpha methyl group, from what I understand, they are still two difference compounds with 2 different effects, so I doubt you could build a tolerance from 1 by using the other.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

/karp

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Despite the only difference between M1T and 1T being the addition of the 17 alpha methyl group, from what I understand, they are still two difference compounds with 2 different effects, so I doubt you could build a tolerance from 1 by using the other.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

/karp
With some compounds yes, the methylation process does warrant an altogether different compound, but not M-1T. But, as a general rule, any compound after taken enough times, and your experience gets more advanced as well as your physique, the doses will need to be increased....

Once again though, everyone is different and will react differently as with anything else...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
With some compounds yes, the methylation process does warrant an altogether different compound, but not M-1T. But, as a general rule, any compound after taken enough times, and your experience gets more advanced as well as your physique, the doses will need to be increased....

Once again though, everyone is different and will react differently as with anything else...
Also, if the compound does change (by change I mean different effects, actions, etc.), it would take a considerable amount of noticeable effects in order to finally name it an altogether different drug. If you think about it, the only thing that people look at when deciding what drugs to use, they of course FIRST refference them by the names that were given to them....not the actual properties, molecular make-up, characterisitics, etc...

IOW's, even if the methylation did change it, the difference wouldn't be noticeable at all, as M-1T is just a lot stronger than the un-methylated version....

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established

Ok... Thanks for the clarification.

From what I had read, I thought that they were regarded as two entirely different compounds, so M1T would not cause a tolerance of 1T to develop. So again, thanks for clarifying.

/karp

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey thats good news :)

my 1st 1-ad was insane.
my 2nd one was too.