preserving your powders - AnabolicMinds.com

preserving your powders

1. New Member

preserving your powders

hey guys,

i moved about a year ago and can't find my friggin vacuum pump sealer so i am going to buy another.

there's this thing called a pump n' seal on the net. it's manual, ie. looks for all the world like a basketball inflator. Funny thing is it pulls a better vacuum than the powered ones and you can use it with any jar that has a top that seals.

you can also us this thing with any ziplock baggy. if you're clever, you might even figure out how to use this with conversions.

yeah, i know it sounds like i'm pimping this thing but i am NOT affliliated with this thing in any way.

oh yeah, you can also use it to marinate meat fast. i know, i know, it adds a few grams of sugar. give me a break guys. a few grams won't kill you...

fiddler

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    hey guys,

i moved about a year ago and can't find my friggin vacuum pump sealer so i am going to buy another.

there's this thing called a pump n' seal on the net. it's manual, ie. looks for all the world like a basketball inflator. Funny thing is it pulls a better vacuum than the powered ones and you can use it with any jar that has a top that seals.

you can also us this thing with any ziplock baggy. if you're clever, you might even figure out how to use this with conversions.

yeah, i know it sounds like i'm pimping this thing but i am NOT affliliated with this thing in any way.

oh yeah, you can also use it to marinate meat fast. i know, i know, it adds a few grams of sugar. give me a break guys. a few grams won't kill you...

fiddler
    I have one too, it sounds all good but is generally not needed. I use it to store hygroscopics, like thyroxine and such, but AS's and PH's are so insoluble that water from ambient air won't hurt much. As with all 4-ene-3-ones, light is the main enemy. Just store in a cool to cold, light free area with the lid on tight. Thanks for the meat tip, I might actually get my 65 buck back out of it now!
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I have one too, it sounds all good but is generally not needed. I use it to store hygroscopics, like thyroxine and such, but AS's and PH's are so insoluble that water from ambient air won't hurt much. As with all 4-ene-3-ones, light is the main enemy. Just store in a cool to cold, light free area with the lid on tight. Thanks for the meat tip, I might actually get my 65 buck back out of it now!
    65?!? i only paid $20, including shipping.

what about the little envelopes that sledge puts the powders in? no lid but it is in a cool dark place.

fiddler
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ya, 65, I got the fancy B&D version and got ripped I guess,
    I don't like the way he sends powders but you know it's cheap for him and he can pass that to us in his prices. I seriously doubt you get even a 1% loss of potency in the brief mailing excursion. I restore them in amber glass with a piece of parafilm around the lid if I'm gonna store it awhile.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Filler for capping your own powders?
    By houseman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 02:15 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 02:05 PM
  3. making your own gear from powder method 1
    By diablo69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2003, 08:54 PM
  4. Making your own gear from powders