Is tren known to give gyno?

Belikearnold

Awards
Im running mdrol right now and i know ppl can problems with delayed gyno or w/e.. but i already have gyno since 12 from puberty. After this cycle i'll be getting surgery done on my pubertal gyno ~3 months after and I dont EVER want to deal with this again. Is tren known to give gyno?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get the entire gland removed on both sides and u will never have any type of gyno problems no matter what u run in the future.

but to answer ur question, i never had gyno until i ran tren

Belikearnold

Awards
get the entire gland removed on both sides and u will never have any type of gyno problems no matter what u run in the future.

but to answer ur question, i never had gyno until i ran tren
lol at last sentence to my question ratio/10

anyways i can ask my doc to get the entire gland removed and i will never have gyno again? wow nice! ill make sure to talk to him about that.

then whats up with ppl saying theyve had gyno surgery 3 times, etc and all this?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol at last sentence to my question ratio/10

anyways i can ask my doc to get the entire gland removed and i will never have gyno again? wow nice! ill make sure to talk to him about that.

then whats up with ppl saying theyve had gyno surgery 3 times, etc and all this?
Getting the entire gland remove may make your nips look weird after lol..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
tren is good for gyno, shutdown, and fukin strength. Also makes you wana kill people sometimes.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
lots of ppl report getting gyno after taking tren more so than SD, but you can combat gyno with a good AI look in to Erase, gamer2be08 had good results while running it recently although it was the beta trial caps that were slightly overdosed :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many people say such bad things of PH Tren, I still have almost 3 bottles of Xtren. Soooo scared to try it though. LOL

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Tren gives prolactin gyno. Puffy nips with lactation lol

Also... most doctors will agree with me when I say not to take the entire gland out. Removing the entire gland will most likely give you "inverted" nipples, which is something you probably don't want.