Quick Q - AnabolicMinds.com

Quick Q

  1. BodyMax23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    53

    Reputation

    Quick Q


    doing alot of research and probably starting my first cycle soon

    just reading alot about how taking AAS or PH under age 21 can stunt growth,
    yet I hear about and see guys who started cycles as young as 16 and turned out fine... alot of confusion

    bigger faster strong- Christian Boeving admit to taking steroids at 16 and he's 6'1"? Arnold, also started at 16 (if not earlier)...6'2"

    I understand stunted growth wouldn't be the only side, but if they're wrong about this then who's to say they're not wrong about everything else too?!?


    not tryin to start a war here, just a thought

  2. gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Are you 16? lol

    Anyways, the possibility for a youngsters developing hormonal system getting permanently damaged is high if you take steroids at that young of age.

    Sure, those old Pro BBs turned out ok, but does everyone?
    Not sure because no studies have been done.

    If you care about what your testosterone levels will be like when you are over 25, you wont cycle at 15, 16, 17 or 18.. you get where I am going..

    Most guys under 21 have crazy hormonal fluctations as it is, causing them to do stupid stuff that teens do, like drink, start fights, commit suicide etc.. You add in extra hormones and bam, that will cause you to do some crazy sh!t..

    I have seen plenty of 15, 16, 17 YOs on roids in my gym.. They get on, get off and shrink, then get on again and again and again.. They start fights, get their arses kicked etc..


    Please dont do steroids if your 16, unless you have the genetics and build and was given a prophecy that you would win mr. universe lol...
  3. BodyMax23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    53

    Reputation

    nope not 16

    keep guessin though, 23's in my screenname for a reason brah
    •   
       

  4. johnnyjuice's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    listen to gamer he right on the money.Wait till you are older you will be glad you did.
  5. gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMax23 View Post
    nope not 16

    keep guessin though, 23's in my screenname for a reason brah
    Was that sarcasm?
    Trying to be funny? I didnt find it funny.
    Or were you trying to be a smartass?
  6. xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    3284

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMax23 View Post
    doing alot of research and probably starting my first cycle soon

    just reading alot about how taking AAS or PH under age 21 can stunt growth,
    yet I hear about and see guys who started cycles as young as 16 and turned out fine... alot of confusion

    bigger faster strong- Christian Boeving admit to taking steroids at 16 and he's 6'1"? Arnold, also started at 16 (if not earlier)...6'2"

    I understand stunted growth wouldn't be the only side, but if they're wrong about this then who's to say they're not wrong about everything else too?!?


    not tryin to start a war here, just a thought
    You know about these guys because they made it huge. Nobody cares about the ones that ended up stickin at 5'6'' with a ****ty liver and sweet acne
  7. BodyMax23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    53

    Reputation

    chill, just sayin..
  8. gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMax23 View Post
    chill, just sayin..
    so because I have 08 in my username, does that mean I am 8 or possibly 80 years of age??
  9. xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    3284

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    so because I have 08 in my username, does that mean I am 8 or possibly 80 years of age??
    Damn guys AAS are legit! look at this guy!!! He fockin 80!
  10. GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    look at how bone grows for starters. cartidlge calcifies n turns to bone...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  11. BodyMax23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    53

    Reputation

    like i said in my original post I'm not trying to start a war here

    so it stunts growth in some ppl but not others? so in all actuality there's not really anyway to predict who it will effect, or what it will effect, so therefore just don't take it your under 21
  12. CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    344

    Reputation

    My friend started at 16. No he didn't turn out fine.
    It is almost impossible for him to lose fat naturally and his test level is about 81.

    I don't know anyone here that started at 16 and is perfectly normal when not on.
  13. BodyMax23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    53

    Reputation

    the point isn't starting at sixteen but anyone who is under 21!
  14. jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    they gave children with delayed puberty, or stunted growth, oral aas like methandrostenediol, oxandrolone.

    that was before better treatment options came available.

    using aas at 18,19,20,21 is stupid. I had my best non steroid gains at those ages, and If I knew then what I know now, im sure they could of been more.
  15. GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMax23 View Post
    like i said in my original post I'm not trying to start a war here

    so it stunts growth in some ppl but not others? so in all actuality there's not really anyway to predict who it will effect, or what it will effect, so therefore just don't take it your under 21
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    look at how bone grows for starters. cartidlge calcifies n turns to bone...
    no we all grow the same way

    look up how testosterone effects bone growth

    /end thread
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  16. SRS2000's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    The reason there are some "taller" guys who reportedly took steroids very young is that they were likely already relatively tall when they started. I had reached my full adult height by 16 years old, but that doesn't mean taking steroids that young would have been a good idea.
  17. BodyMax23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    53

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SRS2000 View Post
    The reason there are some "taller" guys who reportedly took steroids very young is that they were likely already relatively tall when they started. I had reached my full adult height by 16 years old, but that doesn't mean taking steroids that young would have been a good idea.
    I 100% agree with you, but it seems like that's the only side ppl bring up, i think the younger guys would respond better if they didn't just here, "oh, you'll be really short," like you said you were tall at 16 so guys like that will feel like they don't have anything to worry about, which is not true
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Quick Q's
    By MrBrightside in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 06:24 PM
  2. Quick...really Quick Questions
    By TheeBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 07:22 PM
  3. Cutting Detailed Post... Quick ?, Quick Answer!!!
    By jayisreal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:39 PM
  4. Quick Thanks To Everyone Here
    By Jsouth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 01:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in