cheapest place to by nolvadex?

M

MrUniverse907

Banned
Awards
where is the cheapest place to buy nolva?

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nolva is sold by research companies for animal research. Have a look around the board, play with your mouse.

M

MrUniverse907

Banned
Awards
yeah no doubt, been seeing it on the on line pharmacies too, didnt know if there were other places

M

MrUniverse907

Banned
Awards
is there any major difference between the nolva and nolva-D , I havent read any.

H

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm.... where could you find a board sponsor???

M

max0d

Awards
That is a great deal but what if you dont live in the US?

S

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
No. $29.95 for 3g of powder is a little better deal than $24.95 for 1g in suspension.

R

Rock Lee

Awards
So you just take the powder orally and chase it with something?

S

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
no, you use your ninjutsu and make a potion...easiest way to do it.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well also with the powder gentlemen, you will need to buy the supplies to make it into a caplet or a suspension yourself.. and then you have your time involved.. so you will have to decide how much it is worth to you..

B

Bacaveli

Awards
if i bought the powder could i put it into suspension using peg-400?

W

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I got the powder from custom for 29.95 and then went to my local Osco and bought a n oral syringe kit for 2.95, then asked the pharmacist for a 60ml medicine bottle, which was free. Next I went to the local liquor store and got some Everclear 200ml for 4.95. Optional, go to Wal-mart and get hard candy flavoring (really little bottles) 2 bottles of really concentrated flavoring for 2.00. Thats 39.95 for 3 50ml bottles at 20mg/ml.

Now put 1 gram of powder into the bottle, add flavoring if you want, then add everclear until you reach the 50ml line, then shake and hot water bath. And there you go fruitty tasting econo Nolva in about 5 minutes. You could also get the big 200ml bottle from the pharmacy if you want to make more at one time. I didnt want to.

There ya go Mr U cheap ass nolva for us broke ass bodybuilders.

-Wanna Gro