Hey guys Ive been researching a ton on this site for Low Dose M-drol usage. I've got some very useful info here and there but there isn't that many people that have logged their low dose cycles as of yet. Here is what I'm doing: I sticking to a 4/5 week cycle of M-drol dosed at 5mgs a day. I'm basically opening the capsule and drinking half of it in a shake and storing the rest for the next day. I see now why people aren't doing this. Let me tell you it is a hassle doing this everyday.
Here is some info on me. Im 22, 5'8, 11% bf, and weighing in at 167. I started lifiting when I was 135.
1. Wake Up: One and Half Scoop Protein, half cup 1%Milk, Half cup Oats
2. Hour after wake up: Chicken breast, vegies, and Whole grain carbs (usually whole wheat bread, whole grain pasta, brown rice, or Oats)
3. Mid-Day 1: scoop of Protein, 1%Milk, and Half cup of Oats
4. Mid-Day 2: 5 Egg Whites and Whole complex carbs
5. Post Workout: 2 Scoop protein shake, 1%Milk,
6. Post Workout: Chicken, Vegies, Whole Grain carbs OR Healthy Choice Soup and Chicken Breast.
7. Pre Bed: Cup of fat free Cottage Cheese
Im working on trying to replace Mid Day protein shake with actual whole food. Prob something like Tuna. But as of now I know it needs some tweaking. suggestions would be appreciated.
Goals & Routine::::
Im looking for more steady gains, which is why I am doing the 5mgs Low Dosed Mdrol. Im currently on a 3 day split, where day 1 is Huge Chest&Tris day, day 2 is Big Back&bi day, and day 3 is Legs traps&Shoulders day.
I want to be able to steadily gain about 8lbs give or take
Low Dose 4/5 week Cycle & PCT:::::
-I've got my support sups and all, here is 5mgs for 4/5 weeks: 5/5/5/5(5)
-Im running Nolva at: 20/20/10/10
-Kicking in a Test Booster on week 2/3 of PCT.
I know that M-Drol has horrible sides so Im trying to see how this works out. I will obviously be listening to my body and adjusting accordingly, but what do you guys think? Im Looking forward to beastin it up at the gym. Definitely felt the Placebo effect today. Ill be taking Pictures tomorrow morning, So I'll try to post them up later when I get a chance.
I'll be updating as I go so stay tuned!