question about 4-AD

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if u have a bottle of 4-ad can u just open the pills and make your own tranzdermal from that,,,reason i am asking is that,,,i got 2 bottles in cali but i cant get it any longer and i wanna make its transdermal,,,can u bros help me out

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would think so, but DAMN that would be an expensive way to do it. You can mail order 4AD powder for $1 a gram. Also, check the ingredients label. There may be more stuff in there than just 4AD. I don't know how that would work when mixing into a gel, it will depend on the molecule size & weight of the other ingredients. If you want to do transdermal, buy some powder & save the caps for another cycle.

dd

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You would have to filter out all the fillers first, the caps are not just filled with pure 4ad powder. It would be a major pain in the ass & not worth it. Just take it as-is orally or buy some 4ad powder.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn u guys are right,,,being in cali sucks man,,,,any sources for 4 ad out this way in powder,, i have one for bottles but not bulk powder

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what the cut is? You could probably do a simple EtOH extraction since that will be 70 or 80% of you substrate anyway, then filter and add you enhancers

jwp888

Awards
have it shipped to a relative/friend in another state that does not ban 4ad. Or maybe open a p.o. box in a nonbanning state.
The power can be had for under $1/gram