Newbie....Epi vs. Katanadrol V2.0??

Mangosalsaa

Mangosalsaa

Awards
Hey guys, im looking to recomp and shred the fat! which do u guys think is better in terms of sheer fatloss and leaning up??

im 23yr old.
6'1 205lbs @10-11% bodyfat

im also terribly paranoid of gyno and hairloss...

i asked and needto over at EF helped me set out a plan for Epi but now that the katanadrol V2.0 is available im rethinking my options....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Katana is a great stacking agent.
Would stack great with epi strong.

And diet is key to fat loss.

Mangosalsaa

Mangosalsaa

Awards
Katana is a great stacking agent.
Would stack great with epi strong.

And diet is key to fat loss.
oh so katana isnt usually taken as a standalone but epi is??

if i could, id rather not stack for my first time using a PH..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree that stacking would probably be best.

If you were to run it solo, (katana) you would need 2 bottles.

epistrong or helladrol would stack great with katana. I'd recomend helladrol d/t epi being a dht derivative already.

but either would be great.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually katanadrol V2 is supposed to be good on your cholesterol levels meaning it would be wise to stack with any compound and safely.

Mangosalsaa

Mangosalsaa

Awards
if i didnt stack it tho, how effective would epi-strong be on its own??

and needto outlined for PCT:

Unleashed/post cycle/forma stanzalolol

im guessing those 3 are all separate products?? and he put ''ed'' after it....what does that stand for??

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i didnt stack it tho, how effective would epi-strong be on its own??

and needto outlined for PCT:

Unleashed/post cycle/forma stanzalolol

im guessing those 3 are all separate products?? and he put ''ed'' after it....what does that stand for??
Yes seperate.
ed= every day or erectile dysfunction lol..

HCGenerate would work well as your PCT source.
Dont forget about your SERM mate :D

Mangosalsaa

Mangosalsaa

Awards
Yes seperate.
ed= every day or erectile dysfunction lol..

HCGenerate would work well as your PCT source.
Dont forget about your SERM mate :D
ahhh ive read nothing but awesome and rave reviews about HCgenerate lately! but what would i take out of the unleashed/postcycle/forma PCT to sub in the HCG????

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The more stuff you throw into your PCT the better--overkill in PCT always. Epi standalone will be good for you. I would get a SERM also.

Diet is key for your goal--if you are anything like me, bring down carbs to 100-150 g a day, eat as much protein or fats as you'd like (within reason with fats but don't be scared) and you will shred fat.

And you have good LBM so Epi will help preserve it nicely. Stacking would definitely be better choice, but again, IMO Epi will get the job done at preserving muscle for a cut. I love Epi. Get some now while the buy one get one deal is still on so make a choice!

You already have impressive stats though so looks like you know your stuff :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually katanadrol V2 is supposed to be good on your cholesterol levels meaning it would be wise to stack with any compound and safely.
na, unfortunately it's info based off of the methylated version, from a study done in 72, funded by the manufacturer.

it measured total cholesterol, they reported it lowered total cholesterol, but when you looked at the data, you saw it lowered hdl.

So I hope no one thinks steroids in supraphysiological dosages will help your cholesterol.

Mangosalsaa

Mangosalsaa

Awards
The more stuff you throw into your PCT the better--overkill in PCT always. Epi standalone will be good for you. I would get a SERM also.

Diet is key for your goal--if you are anything like me, bring down carbs to 100-150 g a day, eat as much protein or fats as you'd like (within reason with fats but don't be scared) and you will shred fat.

And you have good LBM so Epi will help preserve it nicely. Stacking would definitely be better choice, but again, IMO Epi will get the job done at preserving muscle for a cut. I love Epi. Get some now while the buy one get one deal is still on so make a choice!

You already have impressive stats though so looks like you know your stuff :)

ohhhh okay. yes more than a straight up cut tho, id like to recomp and maintain bodyweight but lower bodyfat.

i dont do the heavy bulk/cut routines but rather, since ive been natural my whole life, see it easier to maintain low bodyfat and slowly build all year around.

but this being my first PH ever...i figure a significant recomp wouldnt be so out of the question, no?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohhhh okay. yes more than a straight up cut tho, id like to recomp and maintain bodyweight but lower bodyfat.

i dont do the heavy bulk/cut routines but rather, since ive been natural my whole life, see it easier to maintain low bodyfat and slowly build all year around.

but this being my first PH ever...i figure a significant recomp wouldnt be so out of the question, no?
No you'd be good with it. Just make sure you don't drop your calories by too much. Theres only so much even the most powerful anabolics can do for preserving muscle. If that's you in your avi your lookin good bro.

If you're eating a calorie restricted diet (not extreme deficit but lower than maintenance) expect to make maybe 1-3 lb gains with Epistane and lots of bodyfat shredded.

Obv up the cals for more LBM mass gains but this will hinder fat loss more and more as you increase cals so stay low and you will shred fat and maybe gain a couple pounds.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the epithio compound in epistrong works wonderfully. I did a epi cut this summer- it turned out to be a recomp lol- I stayed at 212-but kept getting leaner and stronger the entire cycle- I was on a HUGE calorie deficit- good first choice- i always support epistane as someones first cycle

Mangosalsaa

Mangosalsaa

Awards
ok so heres the original outline that needto set out for me:

wk
1-4 epi-strong 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged Liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 HCGenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 Unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels

i thought HCGenerate was for PCT, so what would be the purpose in taking durng the 4wk run of epi-strong???

and also, if the epi are dosed at 15mg per pill, 3x a day= 45mg daily. isnt that too much for a first time cycle?? i thought 30mg/day was the typical dosing protocol...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so heres the original outline that needto set out for me:

wk
1-4 epi-strong 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged Liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 HCGenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 Unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels

i thought HCGenerate was for PCT, so what would be the purpose in taking durng the 4wk run of epi-strong???

and also, if the epi are dosed at 15mg per pill, 3x a day= 45mg daily. isnt that too much for a first time cycle?? i thought 30mg/day was the typical dosing protocol...
Epi is best at around 50 mg IMO. So either 45-60 for you. You're a big guy, and if you're using hCGenerate and forged liver on cycle... don't be scared to do 60 mg a day. I did 60 mg of Epi for 3 weeks after doing 20 mg of Superdrol for 4 weeks. This was my first cycle LOL.

hCGenerate is really highlighted and works great on cycle to minimize shut down and keep your nuts working strong... but you can definitely use it in PCT if you'd like.

I'm guessing you got the Epi-strong Buy on get one... so like I said, don't be scared to push Epi to 60 mg after a week of gauging how you respond to it. I really like it at 60, and many people will tell you 50 is its sweet spot.

Mangosalsaa

Mangosalsaa

Awards
40-50mg daily?? :O whoa that sounds high,...and yeah i got the BOGO lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not too high for Epistane. Each compound has its own sweet spot. Hdrol for example needs to be run at 75 mg or even up to 100 mg for some people.

Many will tell you 50 mg for Epistane. So anything around 50 mg will be good.

Start with 45. You've got size on you so don't worry it won't be too much. If you like it at 45 mg, no need to bump it. If you can handle it, and would like to push the envelope, you may go to 60.

Heck, start off at 30 mg if you would really like (doubt you will see much effects)... but IMO, 45-60 will be good for you.

Good deal on the BOGO huh? You're showering in Epistane right now. Me too lol ;)

Mangosalsaa

Mangosalsaa

Awards
guys, one last check before i start this week.

so after i run the epi as a standalone for 4wks @ 50-60mg daily

i have:
1) post cycle
2) unleashed
3) forma stanzalol

all this stuff about serms as standard for PCT has me worried. will the above 3 be enough for PCT or do i still need clomid/nolva??

PS: any recommendations for the best DS to stack with epi??

thanx guys much appreciated!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys, one last check before i start this week.

so after i run the epi as a standalone for 4wks @ 50-60mg daily

i have:
1) post cycle
2) unleashed
3) forma stanzalol

all this stuff about serms as standard for PCT has me worried. will the above 3 be enough for PCT or do i still need clomid/nolva??

PS: any recommendations for the best DS to stack with epi??

thanx guys much appreciated!
Hmm. That looks good to me, Epi is not as suppressive as other DS like SD, PP & Tren, but it would be a good idea to have a SERM on hand just in case. But i think that combo, especially with the forma you should be G2G brah.

As for stacking, what are your experience with DS? If this is your 1st run, Epi solo would be fine. Suppose you could throw Katana in with it if you got the $$

Mangosalsaa

Mangosalsaa

Awards
Hmm. That looks good to me, Epi is not as suppressive as other DS like SD, PP & Tren, but it would be a good idea to have a SERM on hand just in case. But i think that combo, especially with the forma you should be G2G brah.

As for stacking, what are your experience with DS? If this is your 1st run, Epi solo would be fine. Suppose you could throw Katana in with it if you got the $$
this will be my first experience with DS.

and the outline for my epi run, including the PCT and everything was put together by a guy named needto from elitefitness.

and would the katana even be worth it to stack?? i mean i have the money, but for $60 im undecided so far..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this will be my first experience with DS.

and the outline for my epi run, including the PCT and everything was put together by a guy named needto from elitefitness.

and would the katana even be worth it to stack?? i mean i have the money, but for $60 im undecided so far..
Well since it's your first run, just cycle up the EPI, no need to stack yet. See how you respond to EPI. Then maybe next cycle you go get you some Beastdrol my friend, you'll fall in love then :D

Oh BTW, that NeedTo guy you're talking about, well he's my boss ;)

Mangosalsaa

Mangosalsaa

Awards
Well since it's your first run, just cycle up the EPI, no need to stack yet. See how you respond to EPI. Then maybe next cycle you go get you some Beastdrol my friend, you'll fall in love then :D

Oh BTW, that NeedTo guy you're talking about, well he's my boss ;)
hahhaaha ahhh okay okay, yeah hes def the ''go-to'' guy over at that forum and he seems like he knows his sh*t so. i guess if he outlined it for me i should just listen and not second guess him lol.

but i was just tryin to doublecheck n make sure everythings right before my first run so. lol good to know.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea what Beast said... get the SERM just in case. You have time within your cycle to do so. Always have SERMS when dealing with anabolics. Sometimes you won't need them with light cycles, but good to have them always. In this case, you might not need it. But get some anyways.

Cycles also change course. They usually don't full steam ahead as planned. Remember, don't be scared to hit 60 mg with Epi if you feel you can handle it. And try to stay within 45 mg for you. Very sweet results around 50 mg like I said.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont need a serm! all you need is the JAY CUTLER ULTIMATE MASS STACK!