Test prop tren a cycle. Some questions.

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
Hello, I currently have test prop and tren a both from geneza pharm. Im 21 years old, 6'6" tall and 265lbs around 24% bf. Im thinking of running 150mg of prop eod and 75mg of tren eod is this a good dose for my size or do I up the dose? Ive taken one cycle of test cyp and winny.

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
Forgot to ask, how many weeks should I run this?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dont want to be an ass but IMO you should really drop some bodyfat before you run this, you'll appreciate a cycle a lot more when you can see the gains.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
kinda high, like really high in bf...

I did 100 prop 75 tren ED that was my favorite dosing for them, ran it for close to 10 weeks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
first, edit out the name of the lab ur using.

second, ur bf% is way to high to even consider steroids. u are at a much great health risk at such a high bf%, plus the gains wont be very visible.

...unless ur a powerlifter and dont care about ur bf%

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
Hello, I currently have test prop and tren a both from geneza pharm. Im 21 years old, 6'6" tall and 265lbs around 24% bf. Im thinking of running 150mg of prop eod and 75mg of tren eod is this a good dose for my size or do I up the dose? Ive taken one cycle of test cyp and winny.
First of all, great choice on the gear. But you need to consider to drop some BF before making the decision to run a cycle.

You never want to take more tren then needed due to possible side effect. I would start off with 50 EOD instead of 75

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I think your BF% is TOO high to be using AAS safely.
your doses seem good.
tren is strong stuff and GPs Tren was Super strong for me! :)

is this your first cycle?
if so you should not be using tren..
also theses questions should have been asked and researched many months before you touched any aas, not after you started.
do you know what PCT is?

powerhouse212

powerhouse212

Awards
21 and tren already?like blergs said gp is strong stuff also..i hope u passed here..bf% was to high and i dont like tren at all for a second cycle

Boomer3

Awards
As its been stated work on your diet and exercise, drop the BF%.

Personally, I ran prop 200mg EOD, and tren 150, EOD. Tren was 10 weeks, Test was 12. Worked awesome for me.