5ml syringes??

rombusempire

Awards
Does anyone here use 5ml syringes for injections?
Say for instance
2ml test e
2ml deca
1ml EQ

Thats already 5mL. If I have to split this up id have to inject twice a week? Holy mother of god what a pain in the ass??

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
thats a lot of juice to pin at once IMO.

3 tops for myself and thats in glutes / upper quads.

why wouldnt you split it up 2x a week lol? or try to find a blend?

rombusempire

Awards
Why wouldnt I split it up? Cuz ok sometimes...(which for me it is MOST of the time), it hits a nerve and it hurts like a bitch im scared ****less everyweek of pinning!!

It also hurts like a bitch when I start squeezing the fluid in. Many times I had to pull out cuz it hurt so much. (I do, glute (lateral side ofcourse), flank and delts). I cant even do thigh cuz thigh usually hurts like a mofo

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone here use 5ml syringes for injections?
Say for instance
2ml test e
2ml deca
1ml EQ

Thats already 5mL. If I have to split this up id have to inject twice a week? Holy mother of god what a pain in the ass??
DOOD, i hope your adding this up ryte cuz thats a **** load of test for a lil guy like you(if stats are ryte). Are you planning on shooting once a wk or what? that might make a lil more sense, but not really.

So heres what i get as far as a doseage of things

500-600 on the test e
200-400 on the deca(should have gone NPP if this first cycle, shorter ester)
300 on the eq

try orogel or icing the inj site, and warming up your gear, this will help with the pain and the thichness of drawing from the vial and emptying the barrel.

rombusempire

Awards
Oh no, I am not currently using that much...just in the future when I need higher dosages.

Im currently using 3ish mL
1.5ml test e (300mg)
1ml deca (250mg)
and 0.5mL hcg

Ok so ice the site, heat up the gear gotcha. THanks bro.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Oh no, I am not currently using that much...just in the future when I need higher dosages.

Im currently using 3ish mL
1.5ml test e (300mg) this math is wrong, recheck, your shooting like 400mg
1ml deca (250mg)
and 0.5mL hcg HCG has a very special on cycle protocol, and this is not it

Ok so ice the site, heat up the gear gotcha. THanks bro.
only warm it up not hot, and i hope to god your not mixing the HCG in with your test then shooting. CUZ OIL AND WATER DONT MIX. test is IM inj, and HCG is SQ inj

rombusempire

Awards
I am mixing the HCG and test e in while shooting....is that bad?

It is 300mg. I have 200mg/mL. It is delatestryl, pharm grade not UG.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

are you mixing it with bac water or solvent?

rombusempire

Awards
I didnt mix the mcg myself, it came with its own solution. The HCG is vet grade (sorry, only the test e was phram grade)

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

this makes no sense, how many mg per ml is the test. is it 250mg/ml or is it 300mg per ml?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the reason why it hurts is because you are mixing water and oil. don't do that. HCG should be run as 250-500iu 2x a week tops

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
the reason why it hurts is because you are mixing water and oil. don't do that. HCG should be run as 250-500iu 2x a week tops
i dont think hes pinned yet, we might have saved him alot of pain. But if he did pin that WOW thats a crunchy load, imagine the crystalization

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And just to add, there isn't a good spot on the human body that will easily take 5ml, so even if you inject only 1 day a week, it will need to be split in 2.

rombusempire

Awards
Ok thanks guys!

You mentioned that there is not a spot on the body that can handle 5mL...so what exactly happens if I put 5mL in 1 spot?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, minimally you'll stretch the muscle, possibly tear it, increase your risk of a sterile abcess, and likely absorb it even slower.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
prolly get a steril abcesses - i think thats what its called?, your body part will puff up and look swollen for 1-2 weeks and eventually start returning to normal.

Ive done it before, dont be n idiot split the dose.

and no. I did not inject 5ml at once, it was like 3

rombusempire

Awards
No, it isnt an abscess; an abscess is your body walling off an infection, so the infection stays confined to a local spot.

That bulge you are talking about would mean that the body isnt able to absorb that large dose so quickly.

UNless ofcourse...that oily bulge was contaminated, then it would be an abscess.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
No, it isnt an abscess; an abscess is your body walling off an infection, so the infection stays confined to a local spot.

That bulge you are talking about would mean that the body isnt able to absorb that large dose so quickly.

UNless ofcourse...that oily bulge was contaminated, then it would be an abscess.
ya wasnt sure what its called, abcesses puss n stuff cuz they all infected.

I had my entire arm swell up bad, gear wasnt dirty nor was teh pin just to much oil

Ill just refer to it as a "whoops" from now on lol

rombusempire

Awards
LOL!
I also experimented with injecting subcutaneously....that gave me the biggest whoopses.

I just learned in pharmacology that you might lose some of the medication if you go subcute, esp one that wasnt meant to go subcute. Although, I never learned exactly WHERE the medication goes if you lose it...