Should we be stocking up on Nolva/Clomid?

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With the ban coming up, was wondering if we need to worry about post-cycle gear??

huluhulu

Awards
Nothing to do with the ban, they are illegal anyway, but who cares.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
which makes them illegal to posses without a prescription..

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Unless it's for "research purposes." :cool:

And since Nolva and Clomid are not scheduled, and have pretty much no potential for abuse, chances are that the feds don't really give a **** if one of us orders a couple bottles at a time.

Start getting gallons of the ****, though, and you could have a problem.

/karp

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what about 6oxo?
I'm quite certain no because vendors are still researching into PCT compounds. With the ban so near, no one is bothered to research new anabolic compounds anymore.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
which makes them illegal to posses without a prescription..
Yup, but that wasn't the original statement. There's a big difference between Schedule III substances and prescription drugs, at least legally. And, as others have pointed out the feds won't give a damn for the most part, unless you buy so much it looks like you're going to be distributing.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
5 will get you 10 (in the hole that is) that yes, these products will be the next thing shut down. Once the Feds realize how important PCT is to gear usage.......you can guess the rest.

And we all know hiding behind the "research" moniker won't hold up in any court. I'm sure the Feds will let you off easy.....they know how important "research" done by 18 year old high school dropout gear heads is :D They know after he builds 20" arms that a cure for cancer will be his next priority :p

I just ordered 12g of powder from Custom, suggest you stock up.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Dont worry they will be others...better.. and legal. Stay tuned;)

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry they will be others...better.. and legal. Stay tuned;)
I sure as hell hope so Sledge, because I'm purposely not stocking up on PCT on your statements about your PCT supp. If yours doesnt come out, then damn I'm gonna be left with tons of PH and no PCT lol.

Fleetcare

Awards
when you get a prescription, Nolva comes in a pill form ??

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I hope Farston is the next big SERM, it's simpley the best and cleanest I've ever tried.. but it's true, there is more legal BS to come

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
5 will get you 10 (in the hole that is) that yes, these products will be the next thing shut down. Once the Feds realize how important PCT is to gear usage.......you can guess the rest.

And we all know hiding behind the "research" moniker won't hold up in any court. I'm sure the Feds will let you off easy.....they know how important "research" done by 18 year old high school dropout gear heads is :D They know after he builds 20" arms that a cure for cancer will be his next priority :p

I just ordered 12g of powder from Custom, suggest you stock up.
I don't think so... Gear has been around for a long time and I'm sure that the feds are well apprised about PCT and how necessary it is.

However, I would welcome the addition of legal, superior PCT products.

/karp