SANN's new pro-steroid

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Has any one any info on SANN's new deca-like supplement? There was some posting about it over on Syntrax's board. Does anyone think it will work?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
It's norbolone-17-ester. T-Mag was going to come out with this and a Test version about two years ago but decided that it was not a smart idea:DEA, FDA. But San has decided to jump in while the getting is good. Plus I think I saw some where else on this board that some companies were waiting to see what's going on with the ban before into. any new prohormones. And the post mentioned a new Deca cmpound.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
do you have a link where we can see the research/sales pitch on this stuff???...

I read about this stuff about 5 months ago..so its interesting to see that a company is actually marketing it.

LG. :cool:

EDIT: nevermind I found it...

Much like 4-AD,1-AD, 1-Test, and others, they came into this world with little belief in their actions...and now look at them...they are some of the most (if not the most) popular, legal steroidal compounds sold in the US and Canada today...its possible that this norbolone-17-ester my follow this same path...or it might be sold to people that know nothing about prohormones or steroids and then they will use WAY too much, complain and eventually ruin everything for everybody (much like is what happening with prohormones right now)...so we will see what happens with it.  It looks good on paper, but the research world and the real world are two completely different places.

Last edited:
pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everybody has been working on this and talking about it for awhile. The problem is no one wants to release anything until after the prohormone legislation is over.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
deca and 1-test?? or deca and fina??

I think ill pass, i still want to keep my nuts workable :p

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NEver mind what i said. Putting it with 4-AD would probably be acceptable, who knows. Thats if its almost as suppressive as deca that should bethe best combo.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack the thread...BUT:

pjorstad,

dude, ANY exogenous hormone (hormone that is put into the body from the outside) will force the body to shut down the testicle's production of Testosterone.  Whether the hormone be norbolone-17-ester, 4-AD, tren, 1-test, 1,4-andro...etc....Just because you add 4-AD into the stack does not mean that your testes are still pumping out Testosterone...4-AD just aids in suppressing it further...

moral of the story:

"think before you post" :rolleyes:

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ude, ANY exogenous hormone (hormone that is put into the body from the outside) will force the body to shut down the testicle's production of Testosterone. Whether the hormone be norbolone-17-ester, 4-AD, tren, 1-test, 1,4-andro...etc....Just because you add 4-AD into the stack does not mean that your testes are still pumping out Testosterone...4-AD just aids in suppressing it further...

Oh wise one thanks for the painfully boring lecture that ive known years before ive even thought of hormonal use.

What you forgot to realize is that a deca ONLY cycleis more suppressive then a test and deca cycle because they both compete with each other for the receptor and thus you will need much less deca since your throwing in test with the mix. Do a deca only cycle for 10 weeks and youll be crying to salute the soldier for MANY MONTHS!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Could you please post some studies about the deca only vs deca/test cycle. I have heard about deca being suppressive but I havent found any studies on it..

Originally posted by pjorstad

Oh wise one thanks for the painfully boring lecture that ive known years before ive even thought of hormonal use.

What you forgot to realize is that a deca ONLY cycleis more suppressive then a test and deca cycle because they both compete with each other for the receptor and thus you will need much less deca since your throwing in test with the mix. Do a deca only cycle for 10 weeks and youll be crying to salute the soldier for MANY MONTHS!

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know of any studies because there is no need to research IMO. First off its common knowldge that nandrolone will shut you down harder then anything. 2ndly its common sense that if you are running test you will use less deca. Your gonna need a lot of deca for a deca only cycle and hence your gonna be shut down harder then Oprah with a buffet!

Oh well it don't matter since were not talking about deca were talking about "deca-Like" whatever the hell that means.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I don't know of any studies because there is no need to research IMO.
No reason to research? Other than science? Seriously man, not a flame, but when you post things like that, people WILL ask for a study or at least a reference, be ready for it and have one ready, otherwise, you should avoid posting it.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wellactually john benz did post an article in the dion vs diol thread that mentions nandrolone and its shutting down hard.

Anyways though i haven't researched except what the steroid vets have said,because ive never thought of doing deca and if this is anything like deca im probably gonna avoid it too.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
Deca does shut down t-levels faster than most roids. Is this product going to be any good? Time will tell.

p_zub

Awards
could someone please post where this dicussion/research on norbelone is? I can't seem to find it anywhere...thanks guys

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
PA on another board said that SANN was pulling that page from it's website. And they also scrapped the project about two months ago.

chosen5

Banned
Awards
PA on another board said that SANN was pulling that page from it's website. And they also scrapped the project about two months ago.
Well, I recently called them and sent e-mails to them in regards to the product and was told it'd be out in april-march and they'd contact me when it became available.

FYI I don't think I'd take a compeititors hearsay about a product of one of their rivals with much consideration...to each his own!