T1 Pro

shanesurfs

Awards
Just a quick question? I am almost positive about going with you guys on my order for some 1-test. The T1 Pro is the product, but should I go with the DMSO or not? Give me some feedback or just a little knowledge. thanks

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question? I am almost positive about going with you guys on my order for some 1-test. The T1 Pro is the product, but should I go with the DMSO or not? Give me some feedback or just a little knowledge. thanks

DMSO DMSO DMSO!!

DMSO increases the absorption of the PH's a lot (from 20% without it to between 40-50% with it.)

Its worth the extra $3.50 or however much it is.

Oh, by the way, welcome to the board, I like seeing new guys here. :cool:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yes go with the DMSO. It increases the absorption of the homebrew ALLOT..... Well worth it... Talk to ya

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would in my opinion not say that it is 20-30% increase. I would say more in the range of 15-20%. But who's counting. It rocks in the brew... Talk to ya...:D :cool: :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I would in my opinion not say that it is 20-30% increase. I would say more in the range of 15-20%. But who's counting. It rocks in the brew... Talk to ya...:D :cool: :D

What are you trying to say curt?

I was wrong?

Me?

Wrong?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thats it dude, you taunt me, you tease me, and now you insult me!?!?!

haha...LOL dude :cool:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
What color are the eyes on your homebrew today LG????? IS it looking at you right now???heheheh Talk to ya... I didn't want ot undermine your authority I just don't think it is 20-30.. But who knows, who cares, the **** works and it works good...

Are we still buds????? hehehe talk to ya

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I didn't want ot undermine your authority...

Authority? what authority :confused:

Just because I have two-hundred and something posts doesn't mean anything.

I have no authority..

authority comes when you become a mod (hint, hint :D)

hehehaha, I don't deserve to be a mod ;)

shanesurfs

Awards
Thanks for the quick replies. Nice board, I found it from BB.com. I had pretty good success with avant's one when it first came out, but I'm looking for a little more bang for the buck on my second cycle. I also noticed, the label says apply once or twice a day. I was under the impression that twice a day was a necessity?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick replies. Nice board, I found it from BB.com. I had pretty good success with avant's one when it first came out, but I'm looking for a little more bang for the buck on my second cycle. I also noticed, the label says apply once or twice a day. I was under the impression that twice a day was a necessity?

1. thats what we're here for...

2. 2x a day is a must because you want a constant flux of hormones into your body 24/7

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Twice per day is standard but I had to add the "one or two times" to cover my ass...

Chemo

BTW, welcome to the board!

bigbadboss101

Awards
On days when I am home all day I split my dosage into 3. For example, 8am, 3pm, 9pm etc. Might be make much difference but I feel great when I put the stuff on :)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
On days when I am home all day I split my dosage into 3. For example, 8am, 3pm, 9pm etc. Might be make much difference but I feel great when I put the stuff on :)
I would bath in it if I could make that much. Oh wait I can.. I will be huge tommorow. hehehehehe...Talk to ya..:D

shanesurfs

Awards
thanks, I'll place my order tomorrow and I will keep you guys updated on my progress.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
keep a log in the cycle results.. Talk to ya..

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i know this pretty strange but when i got my T-1 with dmso in a small bottle....i felt all giddy thinking i was semi-homebrewing. (uknow what im saying?!!?) ya so when i opened the package, i already felt like my workouts and nutrition got better just looking at the premix.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage
i know this pretty strange but when i got my T-1 with dmso in a small bottle....i felt all giddy thinking i was semi-homebrewing. (uknow what im saying?!!?) ya so when i opened the package, i already felt like my workouts and nutrition got better just looking at the premix.
OK...imagine this:

I mixed 25 bottles of each, sealed them all in the poly bags, lined them up on the shelf and stared at them for a full 30 minutes.  It was such a beautiful site :)

Please keep a log and record EVERYTHING!  This feedback will help us and others determine optimum doseages and cycle length.

Chemo

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

OK...imagine this:

I mixed 25 bottles of each, sealed them all in the poly bags, lined them up on the shelf and stared at them for a full 30 minutes.  It was such a beautiful site :)

Chemo
ha...i probably would have fainted with excitement in your case then