T1 Pro

  1. Registered User
    shanesurfs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    florida
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    145

    T1 Pro


    Just a quick question? I am almost positive about going with you guys on my order for some 1-test. The T1 Pro is the product, but should I go with the DMSO or not? Give me some feedback or just a little knowledge. thanks

  2. Registered User
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    LA County, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    447

    Originally posted by shanesurfs
    Just a quick question? I am almost positive about going with you guys on my order for some 1-test. The T1 Pro is the product, but should I go with the DMSO or not? Give me some feedback or just a little knowledge. thanks

    DMSO DMSO DMSO!!

    DMSO increases the absorption of the PH's a lot (from 20% without it to between 40-50% with it.)


    Its worth the extra $3.50 or however much it is.



    Oh, by the way, welcome to the board, I like seeing new guys here.
  3. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Calgary,AB
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    961

    Yes go with the DMSO. It increases the absorption of the homebrew ALLOT..... Well worth it... Talk to ya
    •   
       

  4. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Calgary,AB
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    961

    I would in my opinion not say that it is 20-30% increase. I would say more in the range of 15-20%. But who's counting. It rocks in the brew... Talk to ya...
  5. Registered User
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    LA County, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    447

    Originally posted by curt2go
    I would in my opinion not say that it is 20-30% increase. I would say more in the range of 15-20%. But who's counting. It rocks in the brew... Talk to ya...

    What are you trying to say curt?

    I was wrong?

    Me?

    Wrong?




    Thats it dude, you taunt me, you tease me, and now you insult me!?!?!















    haha...LOL dude
  6. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Calgary,AB
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    961

    What color are the eyes on your homebrew today LG????? IS it looking at you right now???heheheh Talk to ya... I didn't want ot undermine your authority I just don't think it is 20-30.. But who knows, who cares, the **** works and it works good...

    Are we still buds????? hehehe talk to ya
  7. Registered User
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    LA County, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    447

    Originally posted by curt2go


    Are we still buds????? hehehe talk to ya


    Hell yeah, dude, I was just playing around (as usual )
  8. Registered User
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    LA County, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    447

    Originally posted by curt2go
    I didn't want ot undermine your authority...

    Authority? what authority

    Just because I have two-hundred and something posts doesn't mean anything.

    I have no authority..


    authority comes when you become a mod (hint, hint )


    hehehaha, I don't deserve to be a mod
  9. Registered User
    shanesurfs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    florida
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    145

    Thanks for the quick replies. Nice board, I found it from BB.com. I had pretty good success with avant's one when it first came out, but I'm looking for a little more bang for the buck on my second cycle. I also noticed, the label says apply once or twice a day. I was under the impression that twice a day was a necessity?
  10. Registered User
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    LA County, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    447

    Originally posted by shanesurfs
    Thanks for the quick replies. Nice board, I found it from BB.com. I had pretty good success with avant's one when it first came out, but I'm looking for a little more bang for the buck on my second cycle. I also noticed, the label says apply once or twice a day. I was under the impression that twice a day was a necessity?

    1. thats what we're here for...

    2. 2x a day is a must because you want a constant flux of hormones into your body 24/7
  11. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    3 miles from west hell...
    Posts
    2,025
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally posted by shanesurfs
    Thanks for the quick replies. Nice board, I found it from BB.com. I had pretty good success with avant's one when it first came out, but I'm looking for a little more bang for the buck on my second cycle. I also noticed, the label says apply once or twice a day. I was under the impression that twice a day was a necessity?
    Twice per day is standard but I had to add the "one or two times" to cover my ass...

    Chemo

    BTW, welcome to the board!
  12. Registered User
    bigbadboss101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    217

    On days when I am home all day I split my dosage into 3. For example, 8am, 3pm, 9pm etc. Might be make much difference but I feel great when I put the stuff on :-)
  13. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Calgary,AB
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    961

    Originally posted by bigbadboss101
    On days when I am home all day I split my dosage into 3. For example, 8am, 3pm, 9pm etc. Might be make much difference but I feel great when I put the stuff on :-)
    I would bath in it if I could make that much. Oh wait I can.. I will be huge tommorow. hehehehehe...Talk to ya..
  14. Registered User
    shanesurfs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    florida
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    145

    thanks, I'll place my order tomorrow and I will keep you guys updated on my progress.
  15. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Calgary,AB
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    961

    keep a log in the cycle results.. Talk to ya..
  16. Registered User
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    seattle/new york
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,617
    Rep Power
    959

    i know this pretty strange but when i got my T-1 with dmso in a small bottle....i felt all giddy thinking i was semi-homebrewing. (uknow what im saying?!!?) ya so when i opened the package, i already felt like my workouts and nutrition got better just looking at the premix.
  17. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    3 miles from west hell...
    Posts
    2,025
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally posted by sage
    i know this pretty strange but when i got my T-1 with dmso in a small bottle....i felt all giddy thinking i was semi-homebrewing. (uknow what im saying?!!?) ya so when i opened the package, i already felt like my workouts and nutrition got better just looking at the premix.
    OK...imagine this:

    I mixed 25 bottles of each, sealed them all in the poly bags, lined them up on the shelf and stared at them for a full 30 minutes.  It was such a beautiful site

    Please keep a log and record EVERYTHING!  This feedback will help us and others determine optimum doseages and cycle length.

    Chemo
  18. Registered User
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    seattle/new york
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,617
    Rep Power
    959

    Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo


    OK...imagine this:

    I mixed 25 bottles of each, sealed them all in the poly bags, lined them up on the shelf and stared at them for a full 30 minutes.  It was such a beautiful site

    Chemo
    ha...i probably would have fainted with excitement in your case then
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Got my T1 Pro Today!
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:03 PM
  3. T1 Pro w/ DMSO any feedback?
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:36 AM
  4. First T1 pro order on it's way.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:30 AM
  5. LIght headed after applying t1-pro
    By Gmonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2002, 04:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.