Wow im guessing my mdrol isnt bunk...

Texan281

Awards
Started out today day 1 of mdrol/epi bridge and wuz worried my mdrol might be bunk. Yeahhhhh def not bunk. Im lookin at my nuts like ummm already?? Gym session was monstrous. strength wayy up in most of my lifts. felt ON. maybe was muscle marinade? lol or krealk? t-911? Libido feels really high but sexual function has taken a decline...yikes not good for da gf. looks like im bout to be doin alot of lickin n stickin for awhile. Maybe felt a back pump? dull sensation in the middle of my back for like 1 min. idk. i got nothin to compare it to because ive never experienced them.

Sh!t just got serious

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 1? that's more than likely just placebo. I don't think you could already have strength gains and raisin nuts.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... Trust me, your nuts havnt atrophied after day 1

Texan281

Awards
Maybe its the muscle marinade? If it is great product but terrible side effect.

U guys are probably right, my nuts look normal now. False alarm lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it should take at least I'd say 4 days about to feel any strength increases. I know the 1st time i used SD i put on 10lbs in weight by the end of week 1. lol

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Why the h*ll is everyone bringing up that old Mdrol bunk sh*t again, Unrealmachine ran that one bottle that was bunk and useless and then like no one else had any more problems, WTF?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
although oral steroids begin acting within an hour of dosage- I dont think after one day ur nuts are shrinking- it will take time for it to build up in ur system thus causing ur body to stop producing its own test after it senses the large amount of artificial androgens(mdrol) in ur system- when ur nuts shrink-u will know

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Why the h*ll is everyone bringing up that old Mdrol bunk sh*t again, Unrealmachine ran that one bottle that was bunk and useless and then like no one else had any more problems, WTF?
Many more have had the same issue as UM, maybe not recently, but they're out there.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established