oral supps spacing

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
What spacing do yall prefer, or suggest, for taking your orals? I'm taking 2 mdrol, 3 fish oil, 3 flax seed, 8(2x4) CA, 2 livercare, 1 multi.

I take 4 CA, multi, fish and flax, and a livercare in the morning around 9. mdrol around 11. Then an mdrol, fish oil, flax, livercare in the afternoon around 3. Fish, flax and 4 CA around 630.

Sound ok?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I ran out of creatine and I ordered some bc + eaa, which is in powder form also. was going to stick the bceaa in morning and before bed, and creatine around 4 and 7.30

oh i workout at 6.30

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No does not sound okay why is are your mdrols so close. Spread them out bro to help keep a little more even blood levels not a huge spike than a drop.
I personally take my first mdrol when I eat breakfast so 9 or so. And my last one at say 7-8 so i can have a few hours to get some water down so I don't wakeuo feeling as dehydrated.

Everything else doesn't matter when you take them.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is true- BUT! mdrols half life is short- if ur taking two a day- dont take one in the morning and one at- i would reccomend 1 around 9 am and one around 3pm mdrols half life i think is 6 hours

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ok so everything else is fine, just spread out the mdrol eh. even if my workout isnt untill 6.30 pm I should take at 9 and 3? Ah well I guess so eh. that will last basically from 9 am till 9pm. Now, next week I will be taking 3 pills, 30 mg total. Should I just do 9am, 3pm, and 9pm.. or should I throw the second one in before the workout?

Also, could this spacing be whats causing this overwhelming lethargy? I havent been this "weak" before. I feel like I don't even want to talk come 9 or 10pm. And I don't fall asleep untill around 1am. Awake at 8am. I know these steroids cause lethargy, but I sure wasnt expecting this kind of shutdown.

When I'm in the gym it however, a beast awakes in me and its utterly amazing. Today I benched 205 for the first time in my life. I had no spotter so I only did it once, I worked up from a warmup of 13@95lbs. I wanted to try for 2 but didn't want to risk it. I weigh 195lbs currently, up 5lbs from when I started cycle 11 days ago. It truly is amazing how much stronger I have gotten already, and never expected this kind of result.

Size hasnt inreased as much as I would like it to however, a buddy says I'm eating too healthy. So I'll try to throw more fat in the diet. I have a thread yall might have seen called "Don't think im eating enough" in the nutrition section. I've upped my caloric intake to about 3500 Sun - Thurs, but Fri and Sat are my weak days, sporatic eating.

Sorry for the long post, most of you will only skim it lol.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you can eat a little more sloppy on sd since your nutrient partioning is much better.

I like even dosing personally. I also like to have alot of steroids in me at night when I sleep since it's a good anabolic time. I know most don't. So my last dose is usually about 2 hours before bed so I can have sometime to get some water in to help cleanse body and get to the bathroom a few times before sleep.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
you only can bench 205 x 1 at 200 lbs?

I read somewhere on here that you should try to space your liver care supplements and your ds/ph's.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
205x1 and ur doing steroids=epic fail

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer to always take a dose 1st thing in the morning with my 1st meal, then another dose pre-workout, and if you're doing 3 doses, another one sometime later in the evening. Usually i'll have all my doses in before 6pm.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yes, 205. Look I'm not huge like the rest of you. But I'm not embarrassed to say where I am at. Everyone starts somewhere. To me it is one hell of an accomplishment seein as how I never put up that much before. Thats what matters, progress. Not comparing me to you. I dont look like all the pictures you all have up. I'm not stacked and ripped. But I am training, and I am doing what I can to improve.

I will get up there, but it doesnt happen over night. As long as I keep my head in the game and work hard, it will come. If you have some tips for me to get ahead faster, I'd gladly listen.