Pro Hormon Appearance and questions

notwerby

Awards
Hello all, i have been bodybuilding for a few years now, and im looking into starting my first pro hormone cycle, obviously (why else would i be here). Now theres one thing i am wondering. Do PH's give people the same looks to their body that steroids do, for example, people on steroids can usually be spotted by what my parents used to call "brow ridges", in addition to other aspects of their physique. Furthermore, i have heard 1-ad is reccomended for someones first cycle, but is this the one with the least amount of side affects? Also, when using ph's, how quickly do you start to notice the effects, how quick do you notice the side effects, and do you have time to stop taking something, before the effects get too bad. I unfortunately still have some gyno left over from puberty, and i know if im worried about that i shouldnt be messing with PH's, but i really am interested, and i am hoping that i will respond well, and i figure the only way to find out is to give it a try.

DougMan

Awards
Haha you are about to be hated upon.

1. you can search for all this info using the search function on the top toolbar on this web page. I will be a nice guy and give you 1 good link for feedback

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=28

Search this forum and bodybuilding.com's

2. Most people will say you shouldnt use them if you are under 21. Although I say screw most people and do what you think is right. I have been reaching for over a year now and I am just now deciding what to do.You dont have nearly as much time as HR 3866 has been passed and the senate version of the bill is on its way. So get searching partna

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1-AD would be a good choice for your first time especially since you've had gyno in the past...also make sure you have some 6oxo on hand for post cycle therapy to suppress estrogen and increase testosterone

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You're too young, it would be foolish to use androgens at your age.

It's apparent that you have years of reading to do after that utterly moronic question about "brow ridges". By the time you learn what you need to know, you'll be 21 & ready to start a cycle.

Cosmo

Awards
I dunno man... i have heard about a compound 17aa-9-hydroxynandrost3nthal or the common street name Methyl-Neanderthal that has the "Brow Ridge" side effect. Also known to make man aggressive and club woman and drag back to crib...

notwerby

Awards
by the brow ridge question, i was reffering to steroids, as in like deca, and ****, my question was do you get anything LIKE that from ph's. As in when i come home from college and see my parents, are they gonna go holy **** my kids juiced up? that was the point of this post. And yeh i know about proper diet training etc. And the reason for not using the seach was, i only saw the one on the bottom of the page, which took me to 3rd party websites, so i just posted.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes you might end up with some weird facial deformities with PH use. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.
Take time to read the FAQs/stickies/articles!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The search function is on the top of the page...let it be a light for you in dark times.

comrade

Awards
by the brow ridge question, i was reffering to steroids, as in like deca, and ****, my question was do you get anything LIKE that from ph's. As in when i come home from college and see my parents, are they gonna go holy **** my kids juiced up? that was the point of this post. And yeh i know about \.
yeah, you're parents might notice, but you'll be too busy stabbing them to death in a fit of roid rage because they forgot to take your coat and offer you a drink.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Just stay away from Gorillabolin. It can cause major changes in facial structure, a hunchback appearance, aggression, & a burning desire for bananas. Your parents will definitely notice all the black hair growing out of your forehead as well.

I see what what you're saying, you don't want to get "huge" too fast. We all have that problem because it is just so damn easy to gain a ton of muscle. Nobody wants people to catch on, so we hold back. I don't wanna look like Ronnie overnight...

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just stay away from Gorillabolin. It can cause major changes in facial structure, a hunchback appearance, aggression, & a burning desire for bananas. Your parents will definitely notice all the black hair growing out of your forehead as well.

I see what what you're saying, you don't want to get "huge" too fast. We all have that problem because it is just so damn easy to gain a ton of muscle. Nobody wants people to catch on, so we hold back. I don't wanna look like Ronnie overnight...
And gorillas have the smallest testes sizes in proportion to weight among primates, gorrillabolin has the worst shutdown ever. I prefer chimpdrol, ok size and good aggression/strength gains.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally can't wait to try out VPX's new upcoming orangatest, that **** is gonna be da bomb! Don't know if I'll be able to deal with the thick orange hair it's likely going to cause though...

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally can't wait to try out VPX's new upcoming orangatest, that **** is gonna be da bomb! Don't know if I'll be able to deal with the thick orange hair it's likely going to cause though...
But orangatest can cause the skin to take on a swarthy appearance with bigger pores.

Look at the cheekpads on this poor dude>

Attachments

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMAO, I almost feel sorry for the guy who posted the original question now. I guess our snappy answers must be due to the massive roid rage we're all suffering from though. I knew those andro-poppers were gonna make me into a raving lunatic! Well, I guess you would have to be a raving lunatic to even consider taking something like andro poppers, but that's another issue altogether..

DougMan

Awards
haha I warned him! perhaps I need to change back my sig to what it was. This guy has been sufficiently hated upon.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Theres a prohormone in the back of the VIDA called 17 methyl-homo-erectus, maybe your parents are referring to that one?

jboogie

Awards
Theres a prohormone in the back of the VIDA called 17 methyl-homo-erectus, maybe your parents are referring to that one?
Maybe he just misspelled "brow".

Perhaps he was thinking of the new german oral, Methyl-1-lowenbrau