H.M. Gear's Testriol²™ (17aa-4-Androstene-3, 17-diol)

tenn0titan

Awards
H.M. Gear's Testriol²™ (17aa-4-Androstene-3, 17-diol)

Anyone know about this stuff? They say it is like Adriol?

Link:
http://hmgear.com/products/testriol.shtml

Benefits

Large increase in Red Blood cell count and Hematocrit levels! (Which results in amazing pumps and super vascularity)

Very effective at "nerve excitation" which greatly increases muscle recovery and systematic CNS recovery by as much as 33.4%!

280% more active than injectable testosterone (perfect for getting rock hard when dieting away the fat)!

Very little conversion to Estrogen or DHT and hence, you get the additional mass-building and libido effects, but without the additional "extreme" side-effects that testosterone brings on.

An increased uptake of glucose and muscle glycogen via the GLUT-4 receptors on muscle cells.

Brief Summary

Testriol²™ is a powerful androgen naturally occurring in the human body possessing about 280% more activity than injectable testosterone and almost 100% biologically active when administered orally.

About 98-99% of circulating androgens are in a bound or inactive form due to the actions of a blood protein call Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). The use of supplemental Testriol²™ decreases SHBG activity thus increasing total anabolic potential of other androgens (including AAS), while supplying an increase in anabolic activity in itself. In short, a greater supply of anabolic chemistry and less inhibition of its actions.

Another interesting effect of Testriol²™ is its unique ability to increase the rate of recovery. Due to an increase in red blood cell production and subsequent oxygen transport, there is a direct and notable decrease in the time necessary for recovery between sets and workouts. This translates into greater work-load capacities and the gains they allow in lean muscle tissue.

Testriol²™ does not convert directly to estrogens, though it does increase total circulatory estrogen levels to some extent. As many are aware, estrogen stimulates the GLUT-4 receptors on muscle thus increasing the up-take of glucose and glycogen. When androgen levels are increased significantly there must be a correlating increase in cellular glycogen to fuel anabolism or the result is an increase in the anabolic signal, but no actual increase in cellular anabolism.

In conclusion this all means that Testriol²™ is a great mass product with many potential stacking values with other androgens.

Peace

TT

tenn0titan

Awards
Is that what it is? Cool.

Thanks

Peace

TT

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
M-4AD was a failure like everyone predicted. Methyltest isn't even a good steroid...total garbage, don't waste your money....at least VPX gave it a cool name... :rolleyes: :D

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
m-4ad has proven itself to be very effective. Just not many people have used it. Also, it should not be compared to methyl-test. Only a very small amounts converts. Most guesstimate 10-15% tops.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna do a m4ad cycle in 2 weeks time. How much would you suggest I use?

I'm using VPX's was thinking 125mg ed. Should I up the dose or not? Also how long should I run it?2 weeks like m1t or 4?

B.T.w I'm 6'3 232lbs 8-9%bf.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I would go with 1.5cc's twice per day.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
12 hours apart right.

I'll try that 3 cc's per day.

How many mg's is that? I don't have the bottle yet, should arrive anytime now.

I'm gonna do 2 week cycle b.t.w.

then go on a 2 week holiday, I'll see if I lose my gains, but I hang on to muscle well so we'll see.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you need alot more than 125 mg of m4ad a day.... try more like 400-700mg a day..... only a very small portion (aorund 15%) is converted and it is not a potent anabolic in the first place...

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
It's not about the convertion rate!!!!!!! The 4ad is active. That is what gives most of the gains. The convertion to methyl-test, is just a side note.

I'm goona try 125mg ed and see how it goes. I'm very responsive to anabolics so it should be fine.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard from the designer, Rea, that it is a custom stereo isomer of M4AD, so it's action is a little different--anyone know about this?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand....many have already used and beta tested this and were greatly dissapointed with it...go look for yourselves in the cycle-log forum..

Wether or not the conversion to methy-test is high or low, the compound sucks and on top of that it has a high conversion to Methyl-E...

You wanna a pair of boobies....go right ahead..why do people ask and then go do it anyways???

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hah....good questions. I was just surprised that a solid company would release such a crappy product. I've read reams on M4AD, and it certainly looks like a BOMB. I thought there might have been something to the "custom stereo isomer" thing, but obviously it's BS.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Jergo, would it really be dangerous at 125mg per day, for a 235lb guy??

I'm not expecting anything huge here, I'd just like to try it out since I already have the stuff anyway. If it works, great if not, I'll try stacking it.

I have it, so I'm gonna use it. I'd just like some advise on how to do so please.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jergo, would it really be dangerous at 125mg per day, for a 235lb guy??

I'm not expecting anything huge here, I'd just like to try it out since I already have the stuff anyway. If it works, great if not, I'll try stacking it.

I have it, so I'm gonna use it. I'd just like some advise on how to do so please.
I didn't know you already have it...but maybe you can return it?? If not, that dose is unknown to tell you the truth. All these new methyls were just brought out, some w/o any understanding of how they act/react...

The whole dosing thing with all of them for that matter is pure guesstimation from looking at the Vida tables...and not at all tested and approved...I would take ALL doseages w/ a grain of salt as noone really knows what is and isn't hepatoxic...

But whatever you do, good luck and be safe... ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hah....good questions. I was just surprised that a solid company would release such a crappy product. I've read reams on M4AD, and it certainly looks like a BOMB. I thought there might have been something to the "custom stereo isomer" thing, but obviously it's BS.
Rea's known to be a good bro and very knowledgeable.....but wouldn't you spray some **** on the fan if you had financial interests in it?? Thats the first I've heard of the stereo isomer thing?? LOL, that sounds like some BS marketing if you ask me...

Also, he didn't "invent it" any compound can be methylated, hell I can methylate my milk, does that make it any better?? Um...okay, bad example, but you get the point... :)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
He is also the one who thought the customers should do the testing for the M4OHN. Yeah I would say its a marketing scheme as well. 125mgs dose is a good place to start but you will probably need more.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I heard from the designer, Rea, that it is a custom stereo isomer of M4AD, so it's action is a little different--anyone know about this?
It is probably a scam, but it's true w/ synthetics that the cheap, racemic compound is usually marketed. If he claims to be useing to D-enatiomer, then his product may be effective at 1/2 the dose of what these guys are telling you. I reason that the activity resides in this isomer, and resolution could be done cheaply, but half your product would be trashed after that and it becomes cost-ineffective unless it's just a kick ass compound to begin with that would sell fast, people are already cautious when they hear methyltest...

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know 4ad is supposed to have anabolic properties of its own (about 98% that of test on paper) but this compound is very weak, just because on paper it says this is 98% as anabolic as test or with any compund, dosnt mean ****. It is real world results that we are looking for. There are so many factors that need to be considered such as when adding a methyl to a compound, the compund changes and therefore its actions can change drastically. The truth is, no one really knows for sure about any of these compunds, because we have not done any real significant clinical trials. ALl I can say is that I used methyl 4ad a long time ago before any of the methyls hit the market, and it was useless to me. I went to doses in the 600mg range, and saw little except extreme bloating.
Heres the problem I see, you are trying to use a precursor to one of the most ineffective and dangerous oral steroids on the market, and my question is...Why? There are far beter compounds out there and better ways of achieving the same results. If yu need a little est. in your cycle try a 4ad cyp or transdermal....

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
So consensus is, that it really is THAT crap??

I'm thinging of using it in stacks, just to kickstart the proccess.

Here's the stack I wanna try...

Week 1-6 mohn 15mg ed
week 1-2 m4ad 125 mg ed(or 250 if need be)
week 3-6 4ad transdermal 400mg ed
week5-6 m1t 15 mg ed

Before I do that I'm gonna do a 6 week m1,4add cycle at 60-110mg ed.. Then 4 weeks pct, then 4 weeks off.
Then I'll start the above cycle.

Does anybody think that would be a wise way to use my m4ad.

I live overseas, so returing it is not gonna be worth the trouble. I have to use it, I don't just wanna throw my money away.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Look dude, I've used methyltest(the m4ad target hormone) plenty of times and I can tell you, good for hardening and strength. At about 20mg/d you start to see DHT type sides. It takes more before the estrogen sides come in, so don't be so scared of this stuff. I haven't tried it yet, but i did get some and plan to use it just like you, to kick off. But be carefull with those high doses. Methyltest is very suppresive and toxic w/ silly doses. Just take 40 or 60mg and pick up the slack w/ the m4ohn IMO

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody think that would be a wise way to use my m4ad.
No, thats a foolish way to use it....over a span of only 6 weeks, you plan to stack 3 different methylated drugs....I CANNOT WAIT until they get banned, I'm counting down on my calender as we speak...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No, thats a foolish way to use it....over a span of only 6 weeks, you plan to stack 3 different methylated drugs....I CANNOT WAIT until they get banned, I'm counting down on my calender as we speak...
Jergo, don't be so cynical! We were all once young and foolish and are still here to share the wisdom of our mistakes and success with one another. Yes, that is too many methyls, I agree w/ you and yes if your going to get stupid w/ the doses then you better be getting reg bloodwork w/ all these unexplored compounds but how can you wish that we should all be held accountable for this? I hate the gov getting involved w/ **** it hasn't even properly defined first, and it's not fair for people to judge so ridgidly either. We have all been forgiven at some point for something that was our fault. Experience is the only way some people learn. I've been trying to give good advise here, but people don't listen to me either. They must learn for themselves.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jergo, don't be so cynical! We were all once young and foolish and are still here to share the wisdom of our mistakes and success with one another. Yes, that is too many methyls, I agree w/ you and yes if your going to get stupid w/ the doses then you better be getting reg bloodwork w/ all these unexplored compounds but how can you wish that we should all be held accountable for this? I hate the gov getting involved w/ **** it hasn't even properly defined first, and it's not fair for people to judge so ridgidly either. We have all been forgiven at some point for something that was our fault. Experience is the only way some people learn. I've been trying to give good advise here, but people don't listen to me either. They must learn for themselves.

It's their own fault because they don't research and learn about what they put in their bodies...

I only started PH/AAS a year ago this May....go read everyone of my posts, no where do I ask the same questions over and over again, nor do I ask about anything that hasn't been covered before....I know a hell of a lot about AAS now, and I've only been researching for like 6 months...that goes to show you that if your smart about things and have any common sense, you'll learn before you mess around.

C'mon bro, how many threads is there asking if its okay to stack multiple methyls and the repeated answer is don't do it, etc, etc...

There's a reason people treat others the way they do...it will only help them in hte future..

And please do not ever condescend me again...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I do believe that you are like a sponge w/ this stuff so I recognize and respect your knowledge base. You are also correct about the crazy number of repeat posts. I was just saying, you remind me ALOT of a good friend of mine :) and sometimes I see how his objectivity is compromised by his attitude. But I don't know you, and it was unfair for me to get personal.

Forgive me Jergo, it was not my intent to condecend or offend you.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
It's their own fault because they don't research and learn about what they put in their bodies...

I only started PH/AAS a year ago this May....go read everyone of my posts, no where do I ask the same questions over and over again, nor do I ask about anything that hasn't been covered before....I know a hell of a lot about AAS now, and I've only been researching for like 6 months...that goes to show you that if your smart about things and have any common sense, you'll learn before you mess around.

C'mon bro, how many threads is there asking if its okay to stack multiple methyls and the repeated answer is don't do it, etc, etc...

There's a reason people treat others the way they do...it will only help them in hte future..

And please do not ever condescend me again...
Jergo, I have been researching since this stuff came out. So 6 months or so.

M4ad is a wildcard, that's the only coumpound I'm not sure of here.

Sledge said himself, that it is fine to stack mohn with other methyls. I'm not just pulling this cycle out my ass here.

It was also suggested that doing m1t at the end of a mohn cycle would work well, because mohn does not shut you down, it just slightly supresse.

Thus your body will only have 2 weeks of being shut down totally to recover from.

I'm just looking for idea's on the using the m4ad here. Your telling me it's a cutting drug???

If it causes hardening. The info on this compound is very mixed, that's why I wanted to run it on it's own for 2 weeks to test it. Then everybody (cept sledge) jumped me and said it wasn't worth it???

I'm just gonna leave it for now, since reviews are so mixed. Next year there should be more feedback.

For now I'm gonna do m14add cycle. Then 6 weeks mohn and 4 ad. with 2 weeks of m1t at the end.

Unless anyone can justify why I shouldn't do this. These are my next 2 cycles.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jergo, I have been researching since this stuff came out. So 6 months or so.

M4ad is a wildcard, that's the only coumpound I'm not sure of here.

Sledge said himself, that it is fine to stack mohn with other methyls. I'm not just pulling this cycle out my ass here.

It was also suggested that doing m1t at the end of a mohn cycle would work well, because mohn does not shut you down, it just slightly supresse.

Thus your body will only have 2 weeks of being shut down totally to recover from.

I'm just looking for idea's on the using the m4ad here. Your telling me it's a cutting drug???

If it causes hardening. The info on this compound is very mixed, that's why I wanted to run it on it's own for 2 weeks to test it. Then everybody (cept sledge) jumped me and said it wasn't worth it???

I'm just gonna leave it for now, since reviews are so mixed. Next year there should be more feedback.

For now I'm gonna do m14add cycle. Then 6 weeks mohn and 4 ad. with 2 weeks of m1t at the end.

Unless anyone can justify why I shouldn't do this. These are my next 2 cycles.

Well no offense to Sledge but he doesn't know for sure either....and I honestly don't know why he would say it's okay to stack 3 different methyls within a 6 week period....hopefully he can chime in and explain..

Heavy steroid users don't even stack orals like that....the most I've seen pro's use were two together and then with a considerable amount of time off....just because you aren't using all three for all 6 weeks doesn't mean its safe....