hgh + T4 + PH 6 months cycle

gicahagi19

Awards
Hi guys,

I am going to start this cycle tomorow, and will be doing daily for 6 months HGH @ 3iu, T4 @ 100μg, and here's the tricky part - some oral PH. I need help to decide which and for how long.

I have on hand Epistane, transdermal 1-T Tren, H-drol (Halodrol), SUS500, 1M-T. The SUS500 I have 2 bottles, and the others only one of each. The ideal thing would be to run Oxandrolone (anavar) alongside HGH for 6 months. But I already have the PHs on hand, and the HGH costs enough, so makes no sense in spending more on anavar. My problem is that I can't figure out which PH to start with, in what order to continue and if 6 months is too much to take PHs (crossing my fingers on this one). Basically, I'm assuming that the HGH and all the supps could help my system go deal with it..guess I just need a little advice on how to put the whole thing to good use.

You could be wondering why I'm not doing the HGH alone...well, I know that a little seroid/ph help is going to give me better results, and I want to maximize the HGH's benefits.

BTW, I have all the support supps on hand (RYR, Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto, Omega3, Milk Thistle, Liv52, etc...) as well as clomiphene, tamoxifene and ATD (Reversitol, Inhibit-E)

Any opinion is welcome. Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my questions.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What's ur reason for running hgh? How old are u?

gicahagi19

Awards
I'm 29 years old. The reason for HGH is because for many years I lived a hazardous life, smoked, drank a lot, junk food...etc. Since one year I started going to the gym again, quit smoking, drink rarely, eating healthy food. I just want to keep myself young for as long as possible, and to delay the geting old process...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm 29 years old. The reason for HGH is because for many years I lived a hazardous life, smoked, drank a lot, junk food...etc. Since one year I started going to the gym again, quit smoking, drink rarely, eating healthy food. I just want to keep myself young for as long as possible, and to delay the geting old process...
u could easily do this without hormones. Hgh is for the older population or those wanting to compete sometime on the future. 3ius won't do jack for u at 29....complete waste of money.

As for 6 months of oral steroids....that's the dumbest idea I've heard in a while...

gicahagi19

Awards
u could easily do this without hormones. Hgh is for the older population or those wanting to compete sometime on the future. 3ius won't do jack for u at 29....complete waste of money.

As for 6 months of oral steroids....that's the dumbest idea I've heard in a while...
I beg to differ about the waste of money, and I'm sure 3ius for 6 months will help me get in better shape for years to come...

As I said, I have all those PHs and supps on hand. It makes sense to use them alongside hgh...only problem is which, when, and for how long. I could use EPI for 4 weeks, then PCT 4 weeks, another PH + PCT 8 weeks, and yet another PH + PCT 8 weeks for a total of 6 months. Does that sound better?

Any ideas on how to use the PH's I have alongside my HGH cycle is welcome. Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What are ur current stats? What is ur goal besides "being healthier"?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beg to differ about the waste of money, and I'm sure 3ius for 6 months will help me get in better shape for years to come...

As I said, I have all those PHs and supps on hand. It makes sense to use them alongside hgh...only problem is which, when, and for how long. I could use EPI for 4 weeks, then PCT 4 weeks, another PH + PCT 8 weeks, and yet another PH + PCT 8 weeks for a total of 6 months. Does that sound better?

Any ideas on how to use the PH's I have alongside my HGH cycle is welcome. Thanks.
If you think 3ius for 6 months will put you in better shape for years to come, why would you take something health damaging like most oral steroids are? seems backwards to me.

You understand as well that if you have any cancerous cells at all already in you, that hgh will hugely accelerate their growth?

gicahagi19

Awards
My other goal is to look like 25 when I'll be 40, seriously. Nutrition and sport have become very important for me. And I really want to look and feel good for years. Good nutrition + best supps out there + gym + A-Grade help from HGH will do that for me - especially for that hard to lose abdominal fat.

I'm not a native english speaker, that's why it's so difficult for me to explain in detail how I train, what I eat, etc. You could probably call me a gym/sport/healthy living enthusiast :)

I usually try to find solutions without asking, but this time no website/forum addressed these questions. That's why I started this topic.

I can give you metric stats, I don't live in the USA. 11%bf, 173cm tall, 77kg. Don't know exactly how to translate in imperial units. I eat 60% protein, 30% slow carbs, 10% healthy fats. Train 6 days a week. MON - chest & tricep, TUE - low intensity cardio, WEN - back and biceps, THU - low intensity cardio, FRI - deltoids & legs, SAT - HIIT, SUN - day off.

gicahagi19

Awards
If you think 3ius for 6 months will put you in better shape for years to come, why would you take something health damaging like most oral steroids are? seems backwards to me.

You understand as well that if you have any cancerous cells at all already in you, that hgh will hugely accelerate their growth?
We ALL have cancerous cells in us. Are you 100% certain that HGH accelerates their growth? Especially at 3ius a day? What about T3? Can it supress the thyroid output forever? What about Testosterone? Will it supresss HPTA indefinitely?

BTW, can ANYONE say he has the definitive answer on any of this? Answer: NO. Bottom line, we all take risks, some with TREN or some other heavy stuff, some with PHs, some with HGH, some with thyroid medication, some with thermogenics (eca, clen, etc...)

The only thing we can actually do is try to cover all the *visible* angles by doing our homework. And that's what I'm doing even now, by asking for your input. I will do the hgh cycle, I've been researching and reading and asking about it for the last 6 months, so I know what there is to know about it. The
only questions are concerning the use of an ANDROGENIC substance for both hypertrophy alongside the hgh-induced hyperplasia.

If you can give me your opinion on the PHs I, please do. That is about the only thing in this cycle that I'm uncertain about. Thanks you.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
We ALL have cancerous cells in us. Are you 100% certain that HGH accelerates their growth? Especially at 3ius a day? What about T3? Can it supress the thyroid output forever? What about Testosterone? Will it supresss HPTA indefinitely?

BTW, can ANYONE say he has the definitive answer on any of this? Answer: NO. Bottom line, we all take risks, some with TREN or some other heavy stuff, some with PHs, some with HGH, some with thyroid medication, some with thermogenics (eca, clen, etc...)

The only thing we can actually do is try to cover all the *visible* angles by doing our homework. And that's what I'm doing even now, by asking for your input. I will do the hgh cycle, I've been researching and reading and asking about it for the last 6 months, so I know what there is to know about it. The
only questions are concerning the use of an ANDROGENIC substance for both hypertrophy alongside the hgh-induced hyperplasia.

If you can give me your opinion on the PHs I, please do. That is about the only thing in this cycle that I'm uncertain about. Thanks you.
i dont have the anwser to ur original questions about which compounds to use and in what order, but my sugestion is to do 4 week cycles + 4 week pct + 8 weeks off before u start ur next cycle which would look the same.

gicahagi19

Awards
i dont have the anwser to ur original questions about which compounds to use and in what order, but my sugestion is to do 4 week cycles + 4 week pct + 8 weeks off before u start ur next cycle which would look the same.
That's what I was thinking also... WIll probably use the milder PHs (side effects-wise), like EPI, H-drol, and not the heavier stuff like sus500.

Thank you for a simple and honest answer. If any other idea comes to mind, please let me know, I appreciate the input on this board.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really this doesn't make that much sense, you want to get healthier and younger w/ HGH but then cycle oral steroids as rapidly as possible for half a year. Those are like smoking and drinking again, they're bad for your body, so it doesn't fit in with your grand scheme here.

What makes more sense is doing maybe a 4 month cycle. 16 weeks on a moderate dose of testosterone as your anti-catabolic agent, instead of a slew of PHs and PCTs. Run HGH and T4 while on that. With 4 months vs. 6 months, you can afford to dose the HGH a little higher. 3 IU's is nothing. Try 5.

All the PH's just don't fit into this idea at all. T4 while in PCT? **** that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, i'd say best bet in the designer orals would be Max LMG or high dosed furazadrol. The Max LMG is a wetter compound, the furazadrol is very similar to winny. Both are non-methylated, so have negligible liver impact. They are really the only 2 non-methylated orals I believe are worth using anymore.

gicahagi19

Awards
Really this doesn't make that much sense, you want to get healthier and younger w/ HGH but then cycle oral steroids as rapidly as possible for half a year. Those are like smoking and drinking again, they're bad for your body, so it doesn't fit in with your grand scheme here.

What makes more sense is doing maybe a 4 month cycle. 16 weeks on a moderate dose of testosterone as your anti-catabolic agent, instead of a slew of PHs and PCTs. Run HGH and T4 while on that. With 4 months vs. 6 months, you can afford to dose the HGH a little higher. 3 IU's is nothing. Try 5.

All the PH's just don't fit into this idea at all. T4 while in PCT? **** that.
Thank you for your input Unrealmachine, now let me try to respond to some of your points. It's true, PHs could be compared to smoking and drinking, health-wise, but so is regular gear. It's like saying that non-methyl chemicals won't reach the liver...truth is everything passes thru the liver, once it's in your body.

I'm not crazy, I won't throw pills down my throat for 6 months without making sure that it won't affect my health. Let me explain the reasons behind the initial question: My HGH source (which happens to be someone who works only with real gear) said that I'd have better results if I would take Anavar alongside HGH for 6 months. That's because I also have a secondary goal of adding more lean mass. As we all know, some AIDS pacients use Oxandrolone for years safely, so truth be told, liver toxicity is not such a big issue in its case. Then I said to him that I already have Epistane and some other PHs on hand, and if it'd be ok to run them for the whole period instead of Anavar. He said that he doesn't really trust them to show results like the tried and tested gear. But then he concluded that in his opinion, PHs don't compare to true oral steroids like anavar or winstrol because they are milder - and with the apropriate liver support supps I could do 6 months.

Then, seeing as I like to cover all bases, and taking into acount that my source knows A LOT about gear but not PHs, I thought that I should get a second opinion. That's why started this topic.

As for the dosage, I think 3 ius will do. Let me explain. People on HRT usualy get around 1 to 2 ius daily. It seems that everything above that is for amateur bodybuilders or gym rats - I am probably one of them. Professional bodybuilders use very high dosage, and their case is outside the scope of this discussion. Also, I know people who were getting joint pain and other side-effects from 4 ius and up, and they all went away once they lowered to 2~3 ius. After a lot of reading, to me it just seems that 3 ius is the sweet spot for imune system strenghtening, organ repair, skin and hair rejuvenation, fat loss, without all the bad possible side effects, including carpal tunel syndrome or cancer.

Basically, if AIDS pacients run oxandrolone for years, why could I not run some other oral PH for 6 months (all supps incl)? Has this even been tried?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically AIDS patients do it because their other choice is dying of wasting away. So their cholesterol issues and liver issues are secondary to the fact that they'd die faster without it. If you are looking at long term health, you are looking at it the wrong way.

and when you say

It's true, PHs could be compared to smoking and drinking, health-wise, but so is regular gear. It's like saying that non-methyl chemicals won't reach the liver...truth is everything passes thru the liver, once it's in your body.
you are wrong, because injecting testosterone, deca, tren, etc all have negligible impact on liver numbers, unlike the designer steroids like epi.

gicahagi19

Awards
Well, i'd say best bet in the designer orals would be Max LMG or high dosed furazadrol. The Max LMG is a wetter compound, the furazadrol is very similar to winny. Both are non-methylated, so have negligible liver impact. They are really the only 2 non-methylated orals I believe are worth using anymore.
Then maybe I should use sus500? I have 2 bottles of that. And it's non-methylated. Thing is, I'm a bit weary about it, because it contains 2 progestins...

decisions...decisions...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats in the SUS500? I was never keen on following the mixed caps, if I wanted to mix two i'd just buy them separately

edit: I found it, "tren" (prodienelone) and max lmg

gicahagi19

Awards
Whats in the SUS500? I was never keen on following the mixed caps, if I wanted to mix two i'd just buy them separately

edit: I found it, "tren" (prodienelone) and max lmg
So what do you make of it? Is it *better* for the liver? Some harsh possible side-effects too...(gyno, low libido)...

Active Ingredients: Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), In A Base Of Safflower Oil, Gelatin

gicahagi19

Awards
Just wanted to let you guys know that I started my cycle. I chose the 1T-Tren transdermal in the begining. I'll have proper PCT, break period, and then I'll do the Epi. To sum it up, there will be 2 prohormone (1 methyl and one non-methyl) cyles inside the 6 months HGH cycle.

Wish me luck and good results! :)

Thanks everyone for replying, and if you have further comments or sugestions, please let me know.

Best regards!