Forma-Stanzol how is it in comparison to other drugs Aromasin, Nolva, or Clomid

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I haven't heard of a case where someone tried it for full blown gyno so wouldn't know but it has been used successfully to wade off estrogen related gyno from aromatizing steroids and to wade of progestin related gyno from progestin related steroids. It also enhances cycle nicely unlike other AI"s which worsen cycles sometimes.


  2. very interesting thread here.this sounds like some very solid stuff here.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    so would this help with gyno?
    it might, depends on your circumstances. i can say that when i run formestane i carry less fat in chest area. i know i can count on my chest looking more defined when i run form. after 5 years of messing with formestane, forma-stanzol is the best i have used.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Wouldn't use this to try and TREAT full blown gyno, but works very well to keep estrogen down on cycle.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Wouldn't use this to try and TREAT full blown gyno, but works very well to keep estrogen down on cycle.
    why not????


    if it works at reducing chest fat why not give it a try? applying it to chest area along with nolva might show marked improvement, imo. and you wouldn't have the nasty sides that go with letro.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Well honestly IMO I would get full blown gyno checked out. That's just me though. Maybe not the best approach but if there was something like that happening in my body that's where I would stop self medicating.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  7. Not saying it's not effective. It's not that at all. It sure as hell did the job when I ran dbol, with test as my base. It kept me from getting any estrogen related sides.. However I don't think I'm gyno prone, even being heavier set and if I were to get full blown gyno, It would just make me uneasy to treat it with X compound unless I saw someone who knew what they were doing.

    Now if it came down to me not being able to find a specialist, or not having insurance, yes I would try it out. I mean if you don't have insurance and you need to have surgery, you're f**ked so if that were the case I would run the forma until I saw some improvement, then taper my dose down to come off. Definitely not as harsh as the prescription grade CANCER medications out there (adex, etc)
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Not saying it's not effective. It's not that at all. It sure as hell did the job when I ran dbol, with test as my base. It kept me from getting any estrogen related sides.. However I don't think I'm gyno prone, even being heavier set and if I were to get full blown gyno, It would just make me uneasy to treat it with X compound unless I saw someone who knew what they were doing.

    Now if it came down to me not being able to find a specialist, or not having insurance, yes I would try it out. I mean if you don't have insurance and you need to have surgery, you're f**ked so if that were the case I would run the forma until I saw some improvement, then taper my dose down to come off. Definitely not as harsh as the prescription grade CANCER medications out there (adex, etc)
    this is just my opinion, but i don't think 'most' doc's are going are going to do much as far as prescribing meds for gyno-from what i hear from reading forums is they recommend the knife, if they do opt for meds the dosage is usually to weak to amount to much. i know there are exceptions, and some docs are up to date-but from what i have read, most aren't.

    in my personal experience, since starting trt- i have been teaching my doc about it. he prescribed test cyp at 400mg every 2 weeks-i told him 200mg weekly is what guys seem to do best at. he did more research and told me he agreed. so now i inject 200mg weekly, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. thebigt, You are so right man

  10. so im finally using my formastanz.

    it 9 pumps is too much for me. atd like estrogen destroying power.....BUT... i dont have that atd libido killing feel.

    I feel great on it, just makes my joints hurt. I think i'll stick with 6 bromo. good stuff if removing estrogen is your goal, me, i just want to control/minimize it, not destroy it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    so im finally using my formastanz.

    it 9 pumps is too much for me. atd like estrogen destroying power.....BUT... i dont have that atd libido killing feel.

    I feel great on it, just makes my joints hurt. I think i'll stick with 6 bromo. good stuff if removing estrogen is your goal, me, i just want to control/minimize it, not destroy it.
    geezus-just lower the dose. form has way more bb benefits than atd or 6-bromo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    thebigt, You are so right man
    thanks!


    i have an older doc who isn't up to date on some things, but fortunately he listens real well, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geezus-just lower the dose. form has way more bb benefits than atd or 6-bromo.
    x 2... bromo is good but nowhere near as anabolic as forma

    BigT, we need your picture for our bottle of Forma LMAO
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    x 2... bromo is good but nowhere near as anabolic as forma

    BigT, we need your picture for our bottle of Forma LMAO
    gladly-it's a product you should be very proud of.



    i have spent a lot of time researching formestane and the benefits are tremendous-and of all the formestane products i have tried, FORMASTANZOL IS THE BEST.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BEST PCT ? Nolva, Clomid, 6oxo, Forma
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 05:23 PM
Log in
Log in