1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Hmmmm.... No. I value the opinion of reputable members and I have seen it in blood tests. High estrogen, and high test levels coincide in the beginning stage of PCT (I'm not saying this is always the case and this is the relationship of test and estro) but in PCT, it does happen. I see it all over the bloods, and I've heard it many times from reputable people.

2 weeks with a SERM isn't gonna hurt anything bro. Let that estrogen run a muck.. the SERM will cover me for 2 weeks and let my body just respond naturally in PCT (since the SERM won't directly affect my hormones). After all, your body does whatever it can to reach homeostasis so I say let it do it's own thing for a couple weeks. Just use a SERM to block estro sides and once you're ready--chop down those high estrogen levels.

PS... when you say the body recognizes a drop in estrogen and responds by making more test, not always the case bro. It sometimes just makes more aromatizing enzyme in which case you're screwed and get nothing from the drop in estrogen.

There are many ways the body has to do one job. There is nothing set in stone really for hormone ratios relationships.
    Ok partner go ahead and run your pct as you choose, but I'd love to see blood tests your taking about in conjunction to a pct boosting testosterone by allowing estrogen to rise....

Of course a serm will protect you, as you now stated and estrogen won't run amuck.... At the same time I don't see how your theory would necessarily work. If your blocking the est from reaching the receptors in the first place, theres no chance for the feed back in the presence of estrogen as your claiming if the body isnt even using it/tell its there.... Instead the feedback loop I mentioned would run its course and since your body obviously can tell that test islow at thee start of pct OF COURSE its going to boost TEST PRODUCTION much more so then aromatase especially with the chemical help from an htpa restoring SERM.

Btw I hope you realize they RESET the rep points sometimes as often as within a year. Look at my join date and my post count, wtf you think I was asking over 8000 questions across the last 5 years? Think I wasn't reading, cycling, and holding intimate conversations through pms with some of the most well regarded chemists on the boards to date and don't have a clue about what I might be speaking about?

Sorry not being a d!ck or anything but first thing you do is sound like a smug a$$hole and try to dismiss my post cause of my rep bar sounding all sorts of immature throwing a "p.s." in there. Grow up.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    What's up russian! Long time no see my man....been on hiatus for a bit but back and ready to make a comeback.

I a more poplar method that takes advantage of both a serm and an ai in pct was to titrate the doses lowering the serm dose across 4 weeks while increasing the si dose in order to avoid the serms estrogen rebound and maintain a more level estrogen post pct since most otc ai's are suicide inhibitors it takes time for your body to raise the level of aromatase enzymes back to normal physiological levels
    this was the gold standard for pct when i joined here. lots of people, myself included have ran versions of this.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ok partner go ahead and run your pct as you choose, but I'd love to see blood tests your taking about in conjunction to a pct boosting testosterone by allowing estrogen to rise....
    I don't keep track of bloods in here. They come and go.

And Russian said estrogen increase increases testosterone. Like I've been saying. So I don't know why you still need proof?

Of course a serm will protect you, as you now stated and estrogen won't run amuck.... At the same time I don't see how your theory would necessarily work. If your blocking the est from reaching the receptors in the first place, theres no chance for the feed back in the presence of estrogen as your claiming if the body isnt even using it/tell its there.... Instead the feedback loop I mentioned would run its course and since your body obviously can tell that test islow at thee start of pct OF COURSE its going to boost TEST PRODUCTION much more so then aromatase especially with the chemical help from an htpa restoring SERM.
    It's not that simple. Nolvadex for example is selective in it's nature to block estrogen receptors at certain areas of the body and not others. So large amounts of estrogen would still be free to bind to other areas in the body, just not in the breast area thanks to Nolva.

So the body must still sense some Estrogen in other receptors, and with it being a large amount, I think it would know. If it was a lot of estrogen throughout the day just circulating the blood the body will sense it. Thus.. using the effect of increase in estrogen leading to increase in testosterone like I've been saying. A pathway for this to work even while using a SERM.

With second part bolded I agree. It works this way too. No androgen receptors are being filled so testosterone is spiked up to fill them by LH secretion. I believe this to be true. I think there are pathways for this to work too. I'm not arguing anything against this point here. This does work. You're the one telling me mine doesn't work so stick to that and tell me why.

Btw I hope you realize they RESET the rep points sometimes as often as within a year. Look at my join date and my post count, wtf you think I was asking over 8000 questions across the last 5 years? Think I wasn't reading, cycling, and holding intimate conversations through pms with some of the most well regarded chemists on the boards to date and don't have a clue about what I might be speaking about?

Sorry not being a d!ck or anything but first thing you do is sound like a smug a$$hole and try to dismiss my post cause of my rep bar sounding all sorts of immature throwing a "p.s." in there. Grow up.
    You came at me brah. You came to me telling me what I'm saying is backwards and wrong while I really don't think it is. So don't get upset if I respond harshly.

Rep power lol... c'mon man. What am I an idiot? I don't see your posts or join date? I know you've been around. I see that. But doesn't mean I have to treat you any better than someone with 1 post. You are equal to me as everyone else on here. It's the quality of posts that I will show my respect to, not the quantity of your rep power.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

I am running a SERM for 4 weeks. With Forma-stanzol starting at the 2 or 3 week mark as my next PCT. That's sounds solid to me and I don't see no reason not to, and see reasons to do so. That's all.

Add a test booster like HCGenerate in week 4 also and we are golden.

Nolva or Clomid weeks 1-4
    Forma-stanzol weeks 2 or 3 TO 6 or 7 (will decide when the time comes)
    HCGenerate weeks 4-8

I'm a man on a mission at this point.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I don't keep track of bloods in here. They come and go.

And Russian said estrogen increase increases testosterone. Like I've been saying. So I don't know why you still need proof?

It's not that simple. Nolvadex for example is selective in it's nature to block estrogen receptors at certain areas of the body and not others. So large amounts of estrogen would still be free to bind to other areas in the body, just not in the breast area thanks to Nolva.

Sip the body must still sense some Estrogen in other receptors, and with it being a large amount, I think it would know. If it was a lot of estrogen throughout the day just circulating the blood the body will sense it. Thus.. using the effect of increase in estrogen leading to increase in testosterone like I've been saying. A pathway for this to work even while using a SERM.

With second part bolded I agree. It works this way too. No androgen receptors are being filled so testosterone is spiked up to fill them by LH secretion. I believe this to be true. I think there are pathways for this to work too. I'm not arguing anything against this point here. This does work. You're the one telling me mine doesn't work so stick to that and tell me why.

You came at me brah. You came to me telling me what I'm saying is backwards and wrong while I really don't think it is. So don't get upset if I respond harshly.

Rep power lol... c'mon man. What am I an idiot? I don't see your posts or join date? I know you've been around. I see that. But doesn't mean I have to treat you any better than someone with 1 post. You are equal to me as everyone else on here. It's the quality of posts that I will show my respect to, not the quantity of your rep power.
    Its just not going to ONLY effect breast tissue as far as the estrogen is concerned with a serm. Yes the type it blocks is much more densely found in breast tissue but its a systematic drug with a VERY long half life that effects much more of the body then you are saying. I have read MANY studies on nolva clomid and toremifene, your not schooling me here...

If you look more closely at what russian says it IS possible to raise test via that pathway and feedback loop BUT that method isn't really the wisest to be used during pct (reasons why I stated in my first post) since you'll have steep spike in est and because of that fact your method has long been discarded.

Why wait to start DIRECTLY test boosting via chemical or organic supplementation instead of going an INDIRECT route??? I'm just confused at this method since its long been outdated with much more advances using more direct feedback loops and direct methods of supplementation at the time of ceasing exogenous androgen supplementation creating a much more dramatic need for more testosterone by showing the body its low on both hormones (test AND est) and will need more testosterone to both fill in the hole for the direct need of testosterone and estrogen as well via conversion.... Block that aromatase and then your body works even harder at getting more test produced the same as it does for even men with normal physiological levels of testosterone.... Just makes much more sense.

I was purely stating you were trying to dismiss my post based on "reputation" before you even began to debate your view. I didn't "come at you" I was stating what I said in my first post based on the assumption you weren't using a serm even and were purely allowing estrogen to go free in order to raise test, which in fact is what happens naturally if you just stop a cycle without running a pct, BUT is definitely backwards from what is practiced now, a much better route of boosting test then what your body alone can do, is blocking est to raise test. This is definitely most easily achieved using a serm, test boosters and ai's right off the bat.

I'm sorry we have conflicting views but its no reason for you to dismiss me based on reputation alone, one which I have will established here for long before you were even a member and sorry I haven't been an active poster for the last 1.5 years for you to see..... I've already seen plenty of your posts since I've been lurking and then posting once again and you seem to know your stuff, this is just something I would have to definitely disagree with in lieu of more modern and effective pct regimens out now....

Good luck on your pct regardless.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

I got you. I see where we differ. I would never use an AI off the bat in PCT and you think it's ok.

I just think two weeks of an estrogen spike would do more good than harm if and only if a SERM is used (that is the crucial part--only if the SERM is used). At the 2 week mark I feel like you've reaped the benefits of the estrogen spike in terms of testosterone and then would be ready to start hacking away estrogen levels with the forma-stanzol or AI. Whether or not the SERM hinders the benefit of the estrogen spike is unknown to be honest. You can't say for sure but I do believe there is a window of opportunity for this thanks to Nolva being selective to the breast tissue mostly.

2 week difference between us is all

And welcome back poopypants. You're already adding some life to this place. Don't get good discussions like this going on very often.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%

Great to see my old mate back here poops.

Ok bro, all i am concerned with is that the estrogen will run wild for 2 weeks, you said your using nolva, that is the best choice for what your planning. You could also add in a topical 7,8 benzo just to the breast area, its A.I properties are site specific, it has other usefull qualities as we know.
    Be carefull, i remember this being done by somone who had run test and tren, they had no probs during the cycle, but during pct following a method similar to yours, they encountered gyno and lost libido, took months to recover properly. Some estrogen is vital to full recovery, too little and you hamper your recovery, and the same goes for too much. I cant be bothered getting to scientific as i know you and the other members here know exactly what im talking about.
    All the best with what your planning.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

GREAT STUFF HERE-
    good luck-chocolatemilk!
    welcome back poop!
    always good to hear from russian!
  9. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post

Ok bro, all i am concerned with is that the estrogen will run wild for 2 weeks, you said your using nolva, that is the best choice for what your planning. You could also add in a topical 7,8 benzo just to the breast area, its A.I properties are site specific, it has other usefull qualities as we know.
    Be carefull, i remember this being done by somone who had run test and tren, they had no probs during the cycle, but during pct following a method similar to yours, they encountered gyno and lost libido, took months to recover properly. Some estrogen is vital to full recovery, too little and you hamper your recovery, and the same goes for too much. I cant be bothered getting to scientific as i know you and the other members here know exactly what im talking about.
    which ever method is used I highly suggest having proper precautions on hand
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post

What pct would you suggest following a test/tren cycle?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.05%

You've got it completely backwards man. You drop estrogen to non existent levels.... In turn your body says hey I need more estrogen and since in the male body estrogen is produced by converting testosterone into estrogen via the aromatase enzyme you'll def want to block it off the bat.... So continue blocking estrogen as well as aromatase and in turn your body will continue to boost testosterone.....

The method you've suggested would essentially allow estrogen to run amuck without the testosterone needed to level out your body to its normal ratio.... Results? Dramatic decrease in strength and mass gains made on cycle, delayed estrogen reduction possibly making sides appear, emotional roller coaster from to much estrogen in a testosterone driven body..... Essentially I would totally ditch that idea and start your pct right away or even a week before you finish to have the chemicals flowing already and test boosting via estrogen suppression working for you right away.
    Damn man, you've been ghost for a while. I thought you had met some woman and dash off to some unknown country...lol
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.05%

What's up russian! Long time no see my man....been on hiatus for a bit but back and ready to make a comeback.

I a more poplar method that takes advantage of both a serm and an ai in pct was to titrate the doses lowering the serm dose across 4 weeks while increasing the si dose in order to avoid the serms estrogen rebound and maintain a more level estrogen post pct since most otc ai's are suicide inhibitors it takes time for your body to raise the level of aromatase enzymes back to normal physiological levels
    Agreed, I have ran 4 cycles in a few years and have always used this protocol with exceptional results back in the day. Seriously, blood works over 10 years beats out any other "theory" that can be mentioned, period.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Forma FTW!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Agreed, I have ran 4 cycles in a few years and have always used this protocol with exceptional results back in the day. Seriously, blood works over 10 years beats out any other "theory" that can be mentioned, period.
    Yea I'm liking this titrating bit more and more.

I'm thinking of SERM for 1 week then start titrating SERM and Forma-stanzol in week 2 or maybe even 3 once everything is cleared (depending on the half life of compounds ran). With SERM lowering slowly and Forma-stanzol upping slowly. I'm liking a combination of poopy pants mentioned PCT and my idea more than just blasting an AI after 2 weeks. But I do like the idea of starting the titration 1 or 2 weeks into PCT depending on half lifes of the steroids.

Thanks poopy and hardknock.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

Interesting debacal
    doing my own thang!
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Damn man, you've been ghost for a while. I thought you had met some woman and dash off to some unknown country...lol
    Met a woman, yes, ran off to another country..... No.... Lol

Just been on hiatus for quite some time n with getting back into things I had to make sure I had the comradery of my pals here at AM.

Gonna most likely run a log here coming up, gotta a bit of recomping to do but luckily muscle memory will be on my side n got a nice comeback stack ready to help out..... I'll be getting started full tilt this next week.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.05%

Yea I'm liking this titrating bit more and more.

I'm thinking of SERM for 1 week then start titrating SERM and Forma-stanzol in week 2 or maybe even 3 once everything is cleared (depending on the half life of compounds ran). With SERM lowering slowly and Forma-stanzol upping slowly. I'm liking a combination of poopy pants mentioned PCT and my idea more than just blasting an AI after 2 weeks. But I do like the idea of starting the titration 1 or 2 weeks into PCT depending on half lifes of the steroids.

Thanks poopy and hardknock.
    Yes, it worked for me and poops used it. Cannot say that it is the end all be all.

I was looking forward to your method to see the outcome, lends itself to more research but I wouldn't ask someone to risk their body in the name of curiosity. If I ever get back into the "game", I may just test your original method...i have a personal endo now so I would have access to most if not all ancillaries.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

MAN I cannot believe this thread slipped by me. There has been some big discussions about forma in the anabolics section and using it in PCT.

Needto... since testosterone goes up with estrogen in PCT, would it be ok to use a SERM for let's say two weeks, let estrogen come up and in turn testosterone come up with it, and THEN add the forma 2 weeks in to start chopping down high estrogen levels after you've reaped the benefit they provide in regards to the bump in testosterone?

Or use it off the bat in PCT?

What do you think?
    who the hell keeps saying estrogen is needed during pct???? WOW people will believe anything if you spin it good enough. LMFAO AND estrogen needed to make test just LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

yes staying in the stone age beets advancement any day of the week. So correct..
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%

so would this help with gyno?
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

I haven't heard of a case where someone tried it for full blown gyno so wouldn't know but it has been used successfully to wade off estrogen related gyno from aromatizing steroids and to wade of progestin related gyno from progestin related steroids. It also enhances cycle nicely unlike other AI"s which worsen cycles sometimes.
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%

very interesting thread here.this sounds like some very solid stuff here.
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    so would this help with gyno?
    it might, depends on your circumstances. i can say that when i run formestane i carry less fat in chest area. i know i can count on my chest looking more defined when i run form. after 5 years of messing with formestane, forma-stanzol is the best i have used.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%

Wouldn't use this to try and TREAT full blown gyno, but works very well to keep estrogen down on cycle.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Wouldn't use this to try and TREAT full blown gyno, but works very well to keep estrogen down on cycle.
    why not????

if it works at reducing chest fat why not give it a try? applying it to chest area along with nolva might show marked improvement, imo. and you wouldn't have the nasty sides that go with letro.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%

Well honestly IMO I would get full blown gyno checked out. That's just me though. Maybe not the best approach but if there was something like that happening in my body that's where I would stop self medicating.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%

Not saying it's not effective. It's not that at all. It sure as hell did the job when I ran dbol, with test as my base. It kept me from getting any estrogen related sides.. However I don't think I'm gyno prone, even being heavier set and if I were to get full blown gyno, It would just make me uneasy to treat it with X compound unless I saw someone who knew what they were doing.

Now if it came down to me not being able to find a specialist, or not having insurance, yes I would try it out. I mean if you don't have insurance and you need to have surgery, you're f**ked so if that were the case I would run the forma until I saw some improvement, then taper my dose down to come off. Definitely not as harsh as the prescription grade CANCER medications out there (adex, etc)
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

Not saying it's not effective. It's not that at all. It sure as hell did the job when I ran dbol, with test as my base. It kept me from getting any estrogen related sides.. However I don't think I'm gyno prone, even being heavier set and if I were to get full blown gyno, It would just make me uneasy to treat it with X compound unless I saw someone who knew what they were doing.

Now if it came down to me not being able to find a specialist, or not having insurance, yes I would try it out. I mean if you don't have insurance and you need to have surgery, you're f**ked so if that were the case I would run the forma until I saw some improvement, then taper my dose down to come off. Definitely not as harsh as the prescription grade CANCER medications out there (adex, etc)
    this is just my opinion, but i don't think 'most' doc's are going are going to do much as far as prescribing meds for gyno-from what i hear from reading forums is they recommend the knife, if they do opt for meds the dosage is usually to weak to amount to much. i know there are exceptions, and some docs are up to date-but from what i have read, most aren't.

in my personal experience, since starting trt- i have been teaching my doc about it. he prescribed test cyp at 400mg every 2 weeks-i told him 200mg weekly is what guys seem to do best at. he did more research and told me he agreed. so now i inject 200mg weekly, lol.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

thebigt, You are so right man
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

so im finally using my formastanz.

it 9 pumps is too much for me. atd like estrogen destroying power.....BUT... i dont have that atd libido killing feel.

I feel great on it, just makes my joints hurt. I think i'll stick with 6 bromo. good stuff if removing estrogen is your goal, me, i just want to control/minimize it, not destroy it.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    so im finally using my formastanz.

it 9 pumps is too much for me. atd like estrogen destroying power.....BUT... i dont have that atd libido killing feel.

I feel great on it, just makes my joints hurt. I think i'll stick with 6 bromo. good stuff if removing estrogen is your goal, me, i just want to control/minimize it, not destroy it.
    geezus-just lower the dose. form has way more bb benefits than atd or 6-bromo.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    thebigt, You are so right man
    thanks!

i have an older doc who isn't up to date on some things, but fortunately he listens real well, lol.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geezus-just lower the dose. form has way more bb benefits than atd or 6-bromo.
    x 2... bromo is good but nowhere near as anabolic as forma

BigT, we need your picture for our bottle of Forma LMAO
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

x 2... bromo is good but nowhere near as anabolic as forma

BigT, we need your picture for our bottle of Forma LMAO
    gladly-it's a product you should be very proud of.

i have spent a lot of time researching formestane and the benefits are tremendous-and of all the formestane products i have tried, FORMASTANZOL IS THE BEST.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is Forma-Stanzol a SERM?
    By kdog45ak in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 07:06 AM
  2. BEST PCT ? Nolva, Clomid, 6oxo, Forma
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 05:23 PM