typical gains of deca/test p cycle

mshams

Awards
what are the typical gains of deca/test p for 10 weeks be? 500 mg test/week, 400 mg deca/week? used with a bulking diet

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Do test.800. Should be a nice 19_23lbs

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
goal is to bulk and gain alot of muscle
when u hear "a lot of muscle", to me, this also means a lot of fat....with that being said, i could see 15-20lbs off this cycle if its ur first or second

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its a good first cycle I'd stock to test e though

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
And do 14weeks

mshams

Awards
this is actually my 1 st injectable cycle. ive done 5 cycles of phs including mdrol twice before this. so do u guys think i should up the dosage of the test? and what do u guys think about tren acetate. would u say tren or deca?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First, you DO NOT want to use Test-p for a 12+ week cycle.
Get test-e, dose 500mg per week for up to 16 weeks.
Deca, 300mg per week for 15 weeks.
Get HCG, dose 250-500iu E5D after week 4 of cycle.
dose adex .25mg EOD

Start PCT 2 weeks after last test-e pin.
Possibly kickstart cycle with 4 weeks of dbol at 30-50mg..

mshams

Awards
do u think i can kickstart the cycle with anadrol? because i dont have a dbol connect

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do u think i can kickstart the cycle with anadrol? because i dont have a dbol connect
For sure!
Hopefully you respond well to anadrol!
I know a few guys that really didnt gain on it..

Dbol on the other hand will put mass on anyone and everyone :D

mshams

Awards
and for the anadrol at what dosage? and for how long?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and for the anadrol at what dosage? and for how long?
50-100mg for 4-5 weeks, depending on how fast test-e kicks in for you..

Since it is your first cycle, maybe stay at 75mg for 5 weeks..

mshams

Awards
alright. so test e 500 mg/week for 16 weeks
kick start with anadrol 75 mg/week for 5 weeks
deca 300 mg/week for 15 weeks.
do u think its ok to up the deca dosage to 400 mg/week or is that too much

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright. so test e 500 mg/week for 16 weeks
kick start with anadrol 75 mg/week for 5 weeks
deca 300 mg/week for 15 weeks.
do u think its ok to up the deca dosage to 400 mg/week or is that too much
If you are gonna up to 400mg, which I would do personally, up the test to 600mg.. Rule of thumb is to have your test base 200mg higher than your progestine..

mshams

Awards
alright thanks for your help. all this is gonna be really pricey though lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright thanks for your help. all this is gonna be really pricey though lol
Ya, but let me tell you, if all your gear is legit, and you eat above maintenance, you will have one amazing first cycle :)

Hey, MrSupps is having a sale. Pick you up a bottle of forma stanzol and that will protect you from prolactin and estrogen sides :D

mshams

Awards
yea i should have great gains on this cycle. and oh i will

mshams

Awards
do u guys think all this is too much for a first cycle? and that i should just stick with 500 mg/ week of test p and 400 mg/week of deca for 10 weeks?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do u guys think all this is too much for a first cycle? and that i should just stick with 500 mg/ week of test p and 400 mg/week of deca for 10 weeks?
Deca you will need about 15 weeks to get results from it. It takes forever to kick in!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely do. Stick with just a Test E cycle for your first inject run. There's no reason to run 3 new compounds at the same time because you will have zero idea how each of them effects you individually in either a good or bad way.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I definitely do. Stick with just a Test E cycle for your first inject run. There's no reason to run 3 new compounds at the same time because you will have zero idea how each of them effects you individually in either a good or bad way.
Not true. You can easliy distinguish progestin and estrogen related problems. And the type of gains.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not true. You can easliy distinguish progestin and estrogen related problems. And the type of gains.
Running 3 new compounds at the same time is asinine as he will have zero idea which one is really causing the gains and/or sides.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definitely overkill. stick with test solo, and if you are using test p no need for a kickstart either. 500mg of test p is roughly equivalent to 700 or so in test c, which is a significant amount.

Pumper

Awards
I'm with gamer.
600mg/ week test e
400mg/week deca
and yay for the abombs. But 75mg/day not week. For 4-5 weeks.

I think deca is kinda usless at under 400 mg a week isn't it...?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 cycles of PH's down and still not breaking 200 lbs. I think there is an elephant in the room.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Definitely overkill. Test e 500mg/week + oral of choice is all u need

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dont do Test P.. Ed or eod pinning will get OLD real quick.. What are you gonna do if youve hit every site and youre too sore to get the weight up at the gym??

Stick with Enanthate, and go for 12-16 weeks. If you wanna add deca or tren, make sure you have something for progestin sides as well.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
test alone sucksssss if you dont respond well!!!! GD

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
test alone sucksssss if you dont respond well!!!! GD
But the majority will gain just fine on their first cycle....BUT, u DO have to take into consideration previous oral designer steroid cylces. I have come to the conclusion that is why a vast majority of ppl on this site don't like test only cycles....they don't respond as well as say someone with zero cycles under their belt.

Would be easier to explain if I wasn't on mi iPod

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But the majority will gain just fine on their first cycle....BUT, u DO have to take into consideration previous oral designer steroid cylces. I have come to the conclusion that is why a vast majority of ppl on this site don't like test only cycles....they don't respond as well as say someone with zero cycles under their belt.

Would be easier to explain if I wasn't on mi iPod
I totally understand that.

But is there literature to back that up?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally understand that.

But is there literature to back that up?
The AAS literature is such a small pool of information that it's almost all theoretical based on diminishing returns, myostatin levels, receptor degradation, etc.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The AAS literature is such a small pool of information that it's almost all theoretical based on diminishing returns, myostatin levels, receptor degradation, etc.
So pretty much hearsay and broscience..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that the problem is that some guys who do a test only cycle after multiple prohormone/designer cycles eat like they did on designers, which blows the cycle. 1.5 lbs/wk in gains on test is about where you want to be, and you want to gain that consistently throught the whole cycle. So you start off at 600 calories over maintenance or so, and then add an extra 100-150 calories to that each week. Most guys instead jump to eating 1000-1500 calories over maintenance, so they add a bunch of fat + bloat up front and then have a harder and harder time continuing to raise calories through the cycle, because they got used to eating that way for 4 week oral cycles.

One guy I know was all excited that he gained 30lbs on a 12 week test cycle, by the time he got rid of the excess fat he was up maybe 14 lbs.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I think that the problem is that some guys who do a test only cycle after multiple prohormone/designer cycles eat like they did on designers, which blows the cycle. 1.5 lbs/wk in gains on test is about where you want to be, and you want to gain that consistently throught the whole cycle. So you start off at 600 calories over maintenance or so, and then add an extra 100-150 calories to that each week. Most guys instead jump to eating 1000-1500 calories over maintenance, so they add a bunch of fat + bloat up front and then have a harder and harder time continuing to raise calories through the cycle, because they got used to eating that way for 4 week oral cycles.
Great post. The gains also dont come until later on in the cycle so that makes the huge calorie surplus unecessary. Yeah, there's more protein synthesis on anabolics, but with a slow acting ester like enan, youre not gonna see that until after the first few weeks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great post. The gains also dont come until later on in the cycle so that makes the huge calorie surplus unecessary. Yeah, there's more protein synthesis on anabolics, but with a slow acting ester like enan, youre not gonna see that until after the first few weeks.
This was the elephant I was speaking of. Most people that cycle have no clue how to eat to gain or, more importantly, how to eat to maintain.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Think I am on week 5. And I frontloaded.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
This was the elephant I was speaking of. Most people that cycle have no clue how to eat to gain or, more importantly, how to eat to maintain.
Yeah I agree. Diet is definitely the hardest part of what we do, and when you have tools like these compounds to help, its even more important. This is why I am opting for a little bit longer of a cycle, so I can really adjust my diet as I need to, and to get the best results I possibly can.